The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Beginning the Year with Scents of Good Cheer

I haven't melted anything the last couple of days because I managed to get a head cold and haven't been able to smell. I've missed my waxies, but I'm grateful it's not the flu!

Feel better soon, mpfand! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Tonight's melting:

B&BW Snowday

Daphne's Divine Pink Peppermint Seredipity - these just arrived today and she says to cure for 2 weeks but I was too impatient [smilie=th_pardon]

G'night all!

Honeybear, I'm sorry to hear that you won't be together for the call- wishing you the best news!

Mpfand, I hate when I can't smell; it usually means I can't taste either!

Today I'm melting a chunk in Pumpkin Carrot Cake/Carrot Cake Noel from FP- AMAZING! skywriter.gif

Oh gosh Mpfand, he was sick and sprained his arm?? I forgot he was battling a sickness as well. That's horrible. Glad he's on the mend! But I hope you take care and feel better too!! [smilie=th_balloons]

It's FP Celtic Moonspice and Iced Cinnamon Rolls brittle.....spicy and yummy.

Goodnight all. [smilie=thzzz003]

Good Morning Candlefinders!

It's a chilly 30 degrees here at 9am, and (I know all the northerners will get a laugh out of this-I did!) our schools are closed for 2 days due to severe weather. We are supposed to have freezing rain, ice and possibly snow over the next 2 days. I'm telling you, the whole upper state of FL is in a panic. They have declared a "state of emergency", I kid you not!

[smilie=th_giggle]

Anyway, I decided to go with some (hopefully) warm and comfort scents today:

Amish Quilt by Mimi's Melters in 4 warmers

Amish Blankets by Seabreeze Scents in 3 warmers

last of that Apples & Delight candle by Febreze in the bathroom

I have also been blasting through my Starlight Chandling tarts, I put one a day in the bathroom, and the majority have been duds. I know someone else was having issues with even receiving their order, this vendor is definitely on my crossed-off list.

:mad:

will probably add some candles later if the dreariness continues.

Maggie, I did contact Louise and I guess she doesn't have the membership thing fully set up, she said she'll send me a password and hopefully it will be set up on her website by March. You're right, she's only selling a few times a year - members only. WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD OF WAX!? It's crazy, the hoops we have to jump through!

[smilie=th_sad-1]

Val - I'm thinking of you, girl.

[smilie=th_empathy]

Still no news about DH, but I have a feeling today will be the day. Prayers and good wishes are so very much appreciated. Thank you all!

Yesterday I noticed Dharma has taken a turn for the worst. It's been two weeks since she was given those injections. Thinking if she did have an infection and the antibiotic was working, she wouldn't be back at square one after two weeks, so it must have been the steroid that reduced swelling and brought her back to us. My daughter and I are taking her to the vet this afternoon, but it's not looking good at all.

CFOW Caramelized Fruit Loop Smoothie, Cereal Cookie Monster, and Strawberry Coconut Cream Bread

FP Zucchini Bread Cupcake

Partylite Bayberry and Holiday Spices

NMhoneybear, you and your family will be in my thoughts today...

Nautilique, that is cold for FL. We lived in northern FL for 5 years and I always thought it was funny when everyone would go into a state of panic when the temps dropped to freezing. It's a lot like that here, too. One year we got a light dusting of snow and the schools shut down. [smilie=th_giggle] I doubt we'll be seeing snow this year, though. We're having our second warmest January ever on record!

Melting Cinnamon Vanilla from Scentsy.

Good Morning Candlefinders!

I have also been blasting through my Starlight Chandling tarts, I put one a day in the bathroom, and the majority have been duds. I know someone else was having issues with even receiving their order, this vendor is definitely on my crossed-off list.

:mad:

Natulique, yep, that was me! I also am crossing this vendor off of my list.

Honeybear, ahhh...it seems like when it rains, it pours! I'm sorry to hear about poor Dharma. I'm hoping the vet can help her. Also, I'm still keeping your husband in my thoughts/prayers.

Today I'm melting Zucchini Almond Cake from Shayz and re-melting Pumpkin Carrot Cake/Carrot Cake Noel from FP. sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Oh my gosh Honeybear, I can't believe you are going through this as well. I hope the vet can help little Dharma and gives you some much needed good news. Still praying for your hubby.

Laurie, thanks....I was wondering why I didn't get a password. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Figured I'd bother her when I wanted to place an order but I still have soooooo much from her first closing.

It's Lemon Lavender from Aunt Smellmans upstairs

Downstairs the Celtic Moonspice and Iced Cinnamon Rolls is still going STRONG so I'll leave it for a while.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hey y'all....just checking in on this cold, but sunny day. I think the weather is taking it's tole on many people. I am so very lucky that I do not have to be out and about every day in this stuff. Today I am melting Vintage Chic Scents-Bogie & Bacall , Sugar & Spice Marshmallow Fireside, and Alamo Candelaria-Ooh La-La and Bella Bohemienne. Great scents on this cold day...

Katz, how's the Ooh Lala? It sounds interesting and very complicated....is it a foody scent?

Decided to change to B&S Breakfast at CCs.....really wonderful.....almond biscotti and vanilla latte. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I have a big overflow box of waxies that won't fit in any of my obvious wax stashes..it's full of my "recent" orders and I keep forgetting what's in it....this one is a keeper.

Melting a few different scents today

FP Sugar Corn Pudding/Strawberry Cinnamon

Hay Creek ~ Blueberry Pumpkin ZB

Scent Illusion ~ Ultimate Strawberry Jam Twinkies Zucchini Mallow

Daphne's ~ Blue Cactus (upstairs)

thinking of you, honeybear hug.gif

Laurie - Very unusual cold temps 4 U! :blink: It'd probably freak everyone out, but I hope U get snow rather than ice.

Honeybear - I'm sorry Dharma has to visit the vets again. I'm praying for a good report for her and your DH. [smilie=group_hug]

I'm melting FP's Caramel Apples. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] good & strong!

Awww, honeybear, I'm sorry to hear about poor Dharma on top of everything else. Praying for you and the family. Hang in there! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Tonight's burnings:

B&BW Frosted Cranberry - this got tucked behind the others I almost forgot I had it

Wylde Ivy Pumpkin Masquerade

Stay safe and warm, everyone!

Melting Fireside from LOL.

Hope everyone is warm and safe. Some parts of the country are getting some nasty winter weather...

Candlelove, that LSC blend does sound scrumptious! I saw on FB that they are planning to open up sometime soon. I really hope I can get an order in this time! th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

I just got back from the park and switched up to Champagne & Strawberries from Tiffany's and Sweetheart Zucchini Bread from a lovely CF pal- yum and th_teks0311.gif!!

Tomorrow is my son's surgery at 6am PST. We are nervous, but glad it's going to be over soon. My mom is coming to watch DS # 1 while we drive into Los Angeles to go to the Children's Hospital of LA.

Bioeagles-it is scrumptious. The LSC scents are great and long lasting. This melt is a year old and it's still got a fantastic throw.

Good luck with your son's surgery tomorrow. Praying all goes well for you.

Candlelove, that LSC blend does sound scrumptious! I saw on FB that they are planning to open up sometime soon. I really hope I can get an order in this time!

Tomorrow is my son's surgery at 6am PST. We are nervous, but glad it's going to be over soon. My mom is coming to watch DS # 1 while we drive into Los Angeles to go to the Children's Hospital of LA.

Biolaeagles - I just checked LSC's FB page and there's a notice that there may not be a January opening as previously posted. [smilie=th_sign0164] Still no word of when it'll happen, tho. Your little guy is in my prayers!

I'm melting Tara's Scentsational Gifts Harvest Moon. LSC's tart was soooo good in this scent, I went on a search 4 more - and found it! [smilie=th_c61]

:confettistars: :confettistars: :confettistars:

Negative for cancer!!! [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Thank you all for the prayers and good wishes! [smilie=group_hug]

Wish I had better news about Dharma. :( They did the injections again, but it is only a short-term band-aid. The vet says we have a very important decision to make. [smilie=th_sad-1]

S&S Cinnamon Toast

Nene's Orange Pound Cake

Homemade Banana Nut Bread

Hope everyone's staying warm and cozy with their loved ones tonight.

Biolaeagles ~ Will be thinking about you and your son during his surgery tomorrow and praying that all goes well.