The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Beginning the Year with Scents of Good Cheer

Rivercat ~ Nene's is open. I just ordered last night!

http://stores.kitchenmelts.com/

Thanks, honeybear and biolaeagles! I'm plotting out my order [smilie=th_excited-1]

Anyone ordering from The Bathing Garden this time around?? I looked over the scents and I think I'll pass.

Yeah, there wasn't anything I was super eager to order in this batch. Leaves me more cash for Nene's :D

I stayed home today with a little cold--nothing too bad. I slept a lot and hopefully will be back on my feet tomorrow.

Burning B&BW Fresh Balsam and YC Jack Frost. Nice n' soothing.

Have a good evening all, and stay warm!

One melter going...

CFOW ~ Caramelized Fruit Loop Smoothie...holy moly strong!

Okay, Aria, that was all I needed. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] I just took a gander at CFOW and picked up some of her tart cups to see for myself!

FP Amish Friendship Bread

FP Cotton Candy Cookies

Homemade Autumn Woods

Have a nice evening, CF friends. :)

Feel better Rivercat. [smilie=th_balloons]

It's a zucchini fest in my house tonight...courtesy of a talented CF pal...

Vanilla Butter Zucchini

Zucchini Mallow Bread

Caramel Praline Vanilla Buttercream Zucchini

Oh my.... [smilie=cloud_9]

Thanks!

Good morning wax friends!

Melting a couple of super yummy scents right now

Nene's ~ Baklava

FP ~ Pumpkin Waffle House/Zucchini Spice Roll

Okay, Aria, that was all I needed. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] I just took a gander at CFOW and picked up some of her tart cups to see for myself!

FP Amish Friendship Bread

FP Cotton Candy Cookies

Homemade Autumn Woods

Have a nice evening, CF friends. :)

honeybear, 2lb2qlf.gif I think you will love Michelle's wax...it's really soft too. That chunk tart that I was melting yesterday started out strong and then in a few hours it mellowed out into a really nice scent.

Rivercat, hope you feel better today. I wasn't that tempted to order from TBG either. Plus, I am sort of trying to melt through what I already have! I think you'll be very pleased with Nene's!

smilienews.gif CFTKR fans, check out the Announcements section

Hope everyone has a great Friday! hugsboard.gif

Good morning :)

Aria ~ That Pumpkin Waffle House/Zucchini Spice Roll scent sounds delish! I wish I had ordered some of that in the order I am expecting to arrive today. :(

I'm afraid I'm on a bit of a binge lately [smilie=th_thsecret] and I think it's related to worrying about my DH's health. In addition to our relocation, we've been dealing with a major health concern for him. He had surgery on Wednesday and we're waiting on a pathology report, which we were told could take up to five business days. Any prayers and good wishes would be greatly appreciated.

FP Sweet Lavender Ice Cream

SC Cinnamon Hazelnut Latte

Homemade Cherry Noel

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Rivercat, hope you are feeling better.

NMhoneybear, I will keep your DH in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully you will receive good news soon.

Melting Applewood & Acorns from Chesapeake Bay. I really like this scent, although it isn't very strong. It reminds me a lot of Hemingway from Scentsy except the apple is more prominent.

Sweet, I also hope that trep is doing well. I hope everything is okay with her kitty.

Aria, how do you like Nene's Baklava? I have that tart lying around somewhere.

Rivercat, I hope that you are feeling better today!_smileyfacehugging_.gif

NMHoneybear, I will keep your DH in my prayers, and hope that the pathology report comes to you quickly.

Today I'm melting Zucchini Noel in all of my melters from SMT.th_bb20.gif

Rivercat - Hope you're feeling better! [smilie=yes]

Honeybear - Your DH is in my prayers for a good report! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I know waiting to hear something is difficult....many times results come back sooner than 5 days....wouldn't hurt to call your doc & ask.

Aria - Thanks for the CFTKR news! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] I'm not very good at stalking, tho...[smilie=th_pardon]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting HHS' Vanilla Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from a CF pal [smilie=th_wave] & it's heavenly! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Thanks everyone for the good wishes! I went back to work today but was still so spacy it took me twice as long to get anything done. SO glad today is Friday!

Honeybear, keeping your family in my prayers. I hope it all goes well [smilie=th_empathy]

I put in orders with both Nene's and Daphne's Divine, so very excited about all the good smells on the way [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Burning YC Sparkling Angel in the living room and TDC Iced Cranberry in the bedroom melter. This one smells more like cherries to me than cranberry :huh:

Have a good evening, all!

Rivercat, I hope you enjoy your Nene's. Any new scents you got?

Debra, I feel that way about my Christmas tarts too. I ordered from a vendor in September (which had a two week TAT) and ended up getting my Christmas tarts in the beginning of January, so I have a ton of wintery scents left. I find I'm not reaching for them as much since the weather here is definitely not wintery. It almost feels like it's summer. CA actually declared that we are experiencing a drought. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Tonight it's Rosemary Mint from Tiffany's. biggrin.gif

Morning [smilie=th_autumboy]

Late last night it was...

Tiffany's Orange

Crabby Candle Cantaloupe & Lily....this is a fav but I couldn't smell it over the orange.

This morning...

Wilma's Baked Apple Pie

More snow expected tonight....

Have a good one. :)

:hello: Good Saturday morning! I'm burning B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts - luv this scent! :wub: It's been too long 4 me to remember from a few years ago, but (to my nose) it's not run U outta the room strong, more of a moderately strong scent. We're supposed to get a few inches of snow today, too and even warm up to 23 degrees! :smileysnowangel: I hope our forecast of -10 and -14 temps at nite with possible wind chills of -30 next week changes. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] I wish I could send U some cooler temps your way Biolaeagles! dry.gif

Laie_15.gifHi friends...happy, happy Saturday to you!

Starting off the day with Frosted ZB from Sugar & Spice. I have to say, that I am LOVE, LOVE, LOVING everything I got from S&S and kicking myself at the same time for not trying Shanna's wax sooner!

I also have a plug-in started with CMC Orange Chiffon/Granny's Pie Crust...so good!

honeybear, keeping your DH in my prayers...hugs to your family as well. The pumpkin waffle house/spiced zucchini roll is fantastic! I believe the pumpkin scent is a dupe for a BBW candle.

biolaeagles, LOVE Baklava from Nene's...it's a warm bakery scent leaning more towards a sweet cinnamon. I've ordered it many, many times and I also love mixing it with her Fireside scent. It's a yummy, cozy blend!

sweet, we have to same forecast!99-1.gif

Okay...off I go...have a great day! heartkiss.gif

Good Morning and Happy Weekend to All

:rolleyes:

I've been slack at posting, so here are some of my recents:

Lemon Clean by CFTKR

Wild Thing by Beezy Tarts (this was good at the start but fizzled out really quickly, which is just as well because that's another vendor you have to be in the right place at the right time for - *sigh* . . . missing the old days of leisurely ordering from quality vendors)

:(

St. Nick's Lane by Cross Creek (this was not what I expected, although it was nice, I almost got a powdery scent from it which is not in the scent description)

Jolly Winter Snowman by BH&G (this, too, was not what I expected, but I liked it a lot. It definitely had a "sea salt"smell to me, maybe my smeller is whacked!

:wacko:

Today I have Christmas Forest by Mimi's Melters, as you can see I'm still on my holiday/winter stash

:)

Enjoy your weekend!

:hello: Good Saturday morning! I'm burning B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts - luv this scent! :wub: It's been too long 4 me to remember from a few years ago, but (to my nose) it's not run U outta the room strong, more of a moderately strong scent. We're supposed to get a few inches of snow today, too and even warm up to 23 degrees! :smileysnowangel: I hope our forecast of -10 and -14 temps at nite with possible wind chills of -30 next week changes. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] I wish I could send U some cooler temps your way Biolaeagles! dry.gif

Hope everyone is staying warm. Those are some cooold temps some of you have heading your way. We are having the second warmest January ever on record. :huh:

We had to take DS to the ER yesterday for x-rays. He injured his wrist during physical training for ROTC and the dr. on campus thought it was broken. Luckily, it turns out it's just a bad sprain. It sure is swollen! :o Melting Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy and Caramelized Pears from Harmony Home.

I moped my floor this morning, onto sweeping my floors. I guess the bad weather has it's positive side. My indoor kitties are driving me insane.th_gif.gif Mr. Tip wants to constantly eat and our "guest" Mr. Cole just does whatever Tip does...

I have been melting from my new Alamo Candelaria order Hildagoand Heart and Crowns. These are definitely a moderate throw tart, and I am loving the scent combos available. I also have melted TDC-Bergamot Spice, Sugar & Spice- Praline CInn.Zuch. Bread, Sugar Cookie Bread Dough, Caramel Apple Waffle Cone. I'm with Aria..I love each and every one I have tried!!th_LOVE.gif. I have a huge pot of vegetable soup on for dinner. So, stay warm everyone...and if you are in a warm climate I am SO jealous!!th_5337c1ad.gif

Katz - I luv snow and used to think I might like to live in Minnesota. [smilie=th_butbutbut] if they have these bitter cold temps every winter......IDK...[smilie=th_cha69]

Mpfand - Geeze...first the flu...now this? [smilie=th_cha66] Poor guy. Glad your DS didn't break any bones, but a bad sprain is still awfully painful.

Since I burned a candle this morning I missed my (scented) caffeine fix, so I'm melting KK's Coffee Bean Cake from a CF pal [smilie=The_Hi] and it's soooo good [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] - luv her coffee blends! [smilie=th_cc15]

Oh gosh Mpfand...get well wishes to your DS! [smilie=th_balloons] Sometimes those sprains can look just like a break...purple and swollen and yucky....glad it wasn't though!

Added some candles...

McCalls Country Store

YC Merry Marshmallow

Pecksniffs Ginger Flower and Patchouli