The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Beginning the Year with Scents of Good Cheer

Crazy weather....where'd this snowstorm come from??? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Yesterday they said flurries....today it's a super storm that might drop a foot of snow. Should be here within a couple hours...

I have off but I hate the thought of my kids traveling around in this.

Rivercat...that's aggravating!! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Whelp...it's Pumpkin Loaf from B&G by Lori...smells yummy. ;)

Upstairs Pink Alien from Scarlet Raine

Be safe and have a good one. :)

I see you couldn't wait on the Scarlet Raine, could ya, Maggie? ;)

I'm holding out with mine. You'll have to let us know how it does.

Wish we were getting some of that moisture out here. It's dry as a bone!

Stay safe everyone!

Only popped a FP Loopy Serendipity in my bathroom so far. Today's the first day of school and I'll be out most of the day. Let the fun begin! [smilie=th_sml29]

Good Morning! Thanks for the well wishes for DS. He's lost his voice and is pretty congested, but I think the worst is over. So far, the rest of us have no symptoms! Melting White Pumpkin from Chesapeake Bay.

Haha Honeybear...whelp, the one I popped in was a freebie so I figured it was ripe enough...lol :) It was a goodie!

Mpfand, glad your son us feeling better and no one else got it!!

Changed up the scents...

Almond Macaroon from PP&S

Homemade Birthday Cake and Apricot Vanilla from a CF pal!! Great!! [smilie=thank_you]

Hi All!

It was a busy weekend so no melting for me. The snow is really coming down here! I think we are in for a very big storm.

Mpfand. Hope your DS is on the mend.

Melting Scent Illusions Marshmallow Mornings. Thanks CF friend!

Burning YC-

Merry Marshmallow

Cream Colored Ponies

Sparkling Vanilla

I melted a few Nene's melts for Christmas and they were fantastic!! I might need to take a peek. I'm still trying not to order since my stash is so backed up. It's hard to resist though.

candlelove, I know what you mean! I do not need any more tarts, but I keep on finding new scents I LOVE, and Nene's has so many I love! th_aa17.gif

I just got back from taking DS #2 to the doctor's office. He had to get a few shots, but took them well! I was also pleasantly surprised that DS # 1 transitioned well from having to leave the cool waiting room toys to follow us into the doctor's office....you just never know how a doctor visit is going to go with a 2.5 year old and a 7 month old! wink.gif

I just switched out to Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee and Apple Coffee Cake from Nene's. Both are winners! I tried Toasted Almond Torte earlier today from Nene's and didn't like it (it kind of had a sour note to it).

One of my clients made it sound last week like they had urgent stuff for us to work on today so my boss had us come in and then the client ended up being out for the holiday [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Rivercat - Maybe your boss will give you this Friday off to make up for having to work on the holiday, so you'll still get a long weekend? [smilie=th_c032]

I just got back from taking DS #2 to the doctor's office. He had to get a few shots, but took them well!

Biolaeagles - What a good boy! [smilie=yes] Is his surgery still scheduled 4 next week?

I'm melting SGA's Pumpkin Honey Chai from a CF friend [smilie=thank_you] ...really good!

Rivercat - Maybe your boss will give you this Friday off to make up for having to work on the holiday, so you'll still get a long weekend? [smilie=th_c032]

Sweet, if only! We still haven't had our holiday lunch since it was so crazy busy in December and he was eyeing Friday last I heard, so hopefully we'll at least get a nice lunch this week :)

All this Nene's chatter is making me impatient. She needs to reopen soon! [smilie=th_bounce]

Have YC going at the moment: Let it Snow and Harvest.

Have a good evening all!

I'm adding to the Nene's chatter tonight. Spiced Pumpkin Cupcake is melting right now and it's a winner.

I had to check and see if this is one I ordered, and yep, it is! :)

Rivercat ~ Nene's is open. I just ordered last night!

http://stores.kitchenmelts.com/

Maggie ~ I may have to pop in one of my freebies from Scarlet Raine and see how it does. She sent me three little ones: Pistachio Pudding Cake/Hawaiian Kiss, Amazing Cookie/Buttercream Cupcake/Glazed Donut, and Fairy Skin. All smell amazing on cold-sniff! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Biolaeagles, looks like your boys are spread out like my girls. They are almost exactly two years apart. In fact, they were due on the very same day, March 13th, but DD #1 came on her due date and DD #2 came two days early. Of course, they are 16 and 18 now, as hard to believe as that is! [smilie=th_scratch] Oh, how I miss those younger years. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

FP Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies

SC Cinnamon Hazelnut Latte

Homemade Kettle Corn, Grandmother's Toddy, and Pink Lilac & Willow

Sweet, yes, DS # 2's surgery is scheduled for Thursday, January 30th. We are all trying to stay positive!

Rivercat, Nene's website is open now...she has a new one: http://stores.kitchenmelts.com/

Jules, your scent sounds delish!th_i-m_so_happy.gif

For the rest of the night it's Honey Pear Praline from Can-Do, Cinnamon Glazed Fritters from Nene's, and Rosemary Mint from Tiffany's. biggrin.gif

Destashing continues....yet another small candle of Glade Orchard Apple Cinnamon! It's still good, though I think the next one I pull from the must-go box will be a fresher scent. I need to dream of spring, inches of snow or no!

Glad your doctor visit went well today, Biolaeagles! Praying for a smooth surgery on the 30th.

Rivercat, enjoy your lunch on Friday!

Honeybear....very impressed with my SR Pink Alien tart...I love Alien perfume and mixed with Pink...mmmm! Let us know what you think when you melt yours!

Tonight it's Happy Hippy...

Postcards from Paris (coconut cotton candy)

Rump Shaker (lavender cotton candy)

Cotton Candy Mallow Bread

Smell'in great! :)

Got about 13 inches of snow so far and it's still coming down. [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Night.

Good Morning.... [smilie=th_autumboy]

Whelp, I believe we got about 15 inches and it's bright and beautiful outside....although it's cold as can be so the snow will not be melting for a while....4 degrees....I wonder what it is with wind chill? [smilie=th_confused3]

Put on some more Happy Hippy this morning....Pumpkin Latte. [smilie=th_316785e4]

Have a good one.

Good morning, everyone!

Wow Maggie, that's a lot of snow- stay warm! th_autumboy.gif

Today I'm re-melting my scents from last night, and adding in candles in Iced Cinnamon Rolls from TCC and Spiced Cider from B&BW. th_slider_flirt.gif

Trep - :hello: In case you're on reading....hope all is well with U & your kitty is doing better!

MaggieMae - Yay for your snow - I bet it's beautiful! :confettistars: Daisy's so little, that's a lot for her to get thru ...do U have to shovel a path for her in the back yard? :D

I'm melting VSC's The Bates Motel from a CF pal - sweet & cinnamon-y .....really good! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

What a "do nothing" kinda day. Usually we are out and having fun in the snow but the temps are so cold....no way. :(

Yea Sweet, I went out early to shovel a path across the deck, down the stairs and over to a tree for Daisy. [smilie=th_blij47-1]

It's LSC tonight...

Banana Mallow Bread

Banana Praline Bread

I'm not a banana scent lover but these smell pretty good. :)

Hello friends...snowing.gif

Melting right now is Nene's Pumpkin Creme Brulee...omg, so good. I swear Missy makes the BEST pumpkin tarts.onesmiley1-1.gif

Also have a Leaves type tart from Tiffany melting...such a classic scent.

Oh yeah, and upstairs in the MBR it's Nene's Sea Island Cotton...heavenly and perfect.yes.gif

Maggie, bummer it's too cold to enjoy the snow! phil_40.gif It's beyond freezing here too. We can't even skate on our ice rink because there's a layer of slush on top that froze. DH tried to resurface it, but it's still messed up. groan.gif

sweet, I love The Bates Motel too. It's one of the few VCS tarts I've melted so far. They were a little light, so I am letting them cure longer.

Anyone ordering from The Bathing Garden this time around?? I looked over the scents and I think I'll pass.

Hope everyone is warm & cozy...smiley_emoticons_weihnachtslicht.gif

I'm melting VSC's The Bates Motel from a CF pal - sweet & cinnamon-y .....really good! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I have that tart too and want to melt it! I've been melting Princess of Monaco (her lemon marshmallow scent) the past hour, and it's nice!

Melting right now is Nene's Pumpkin Creme Brulee...omg, so good. I swear Missy makes the BEST pumpkin tarts.onesmiley1-1.gif

Anyone ordering from The Bathing Garden this time around?? I looked over the scents and I think I'll pass.

Hope everyone is warm & cozy...smiley_emoticons_weihnachtslicht.gif

I agree with you that Nene's has the most amazing pumpkin scents!

I ordered a small haul from TBG this time....two tarts in the Marshmallow Frosted Mango Tangerine, and one 8 oz scrub in her Gelato w/ Mango Butter. biggrin.gif

Good Morning!laptopkoffie-1.gif

One melter going...

CFOW ~ Caramelized Fruit Loop Smoothie...holy moly strong!

biolaeagles, love your TBG order...those scrubs are awesome. I also love CYS's foaming sugar scrub.

Have a lovely day.

Biolaeagles...anything with tangerine sounds soooo good to me lately!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I think I should search my stash for tangerine....I've gotta have something!!

It's been Wildfire Creations today in Monkey Farts....I've been craving fruity scents and this is doing the trick.

Upstairs it's been Scarlet Raine Amazing Cookie/Buttercream Cupcake/Glazed Donut....usually don't put bakery in my bedroom but this has lots of vanilla which makes it really nice up there.

Have a good one. :)

Changed up my bedroom melter due to a special delivery...

It's homemade Sweet Patchouli from a CF pal....wonderful! Thanks! :)

MaggieMae, I feel the same way about tangerine scents!

Today I'm melting Welcome Home from Nene's, Pumpkin' Donuts from SH, and burning a candle in Cranberry Apple Marmalade from TCC. th_slider_flirt.gif