The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Beginning the Year with Scents of Good Cheer

MaggieMae, yuck! Luckily it was all in a bag so your storage didn't get all gummed up. :o

Burning B&BW Applewood Bonfire and Marshmallow Fireside this evening.

Very true Rivercat! I am very glad for that! [smilie=yes]

Laurie, [smilie=th_aa17] yep NA is Nellies Acres. And... [smilie=th_1819] to your DS!

Honeybear...yep...I did enjoy the sniff fest and I don't mind switching wax over to the cello if needed but the stickiness was making me nuts! Btw, yay for hubby coming home early!!

Added Eggnog Cafe to the melters downstairs and lit B&BW Pumpkin Caramel Latte

Upstairs is still Hendrix by Scentsy....love this one....so strong and clean!!

[smilie=th_happy] night.

NMHoneybear, glad your hubby came home early!

Laurie, th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif to your DS! Sounds like he's having a fun birthday party.

Tonight it's Christmas Cottage from Scentsy, and burning a candle in Sugared Spruce from CBV. Night! th_slider_bigsleep.gif

soon my house will smell like pizza and 13 year old boys.

Laurie - Happy birthday to your DS! [smilie=th_326db8b3] I know what pizza smells like, but...what does a house with a bunch of 13 year old boys smell like... :sHa_thumbgoodjob: or [smilie=th_stink] ? :D

Added Eggnog Cafe to the melters downstairs

MaggieMae - That sounds interesting [smilie=yes] ....is that from a vendor or your own concoction?

I'm burning B&BW's Winter Vanilla Latte again..... winner! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] BTW, I saw they brought back Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts! [smilie=snoopy] Now....for another sale....[smilie=th_snoopy]

[smilie=th_autumboy] Sweet, nope...not my own concoction...It's the top layer of a tri layer scoopable I just received yesterday. I needed to use some just to get the lid on. I just realized that I got the name wrong....I guess she couldn't fit the entire name on the label cause that says Eggnog Cafe but the receipt says: Pumpkin Spice Latte/Orange Danish and Coffee/Sugar Cookie Eggnog Cafe yum.

Good Morning! Starting the day with a gift from a CF pal, Coffee Cake Swirl from ScentSationals. Yum! DS woke up sick so I'll be tending to him all day. Poor thing, I think it's the flu. :(

Snow,snow and more snow, and bitter cold temps through Tuesday. I desperately need some th_WE1summer013.gifSome recent melts have been LSC-Snow Creme,Sugar & Spice-Ghost munch th_slider_flirt.gif,Country Christmas, Praline CInn. Zucchinni Bread, K's Creations-Holiday Cheer, CFTKR, Christmas Thymeth_slider_flirt.gifthis one too!!!. I plan to watch some of the play off games since our Colts are out I can root for Denver and Peyton. Have a great day y'all.

Sweet, I have had a house of 13 year old boys...I think it is why Febreeze was invented! Gym socks, sweat and the current hair product of the moment blended together, as I recall. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Today is Scentsy - White Tea and Cactus and another Christmas one - Family Christmas from FP.

Happy Sunday! :)

Having a nice relaxing day at home with DH and DD #2 with two crock pots going for dinner...Green Chile Stew and Pinto Beans. Yum.

TCC Cake Batter Nirvana

Swan Creek Cinnamon Hazelnut Latte

Homemade Pistachio Macaroon, Lemon Sugar Bundt Cake, and Bluebery Cheesecake

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Mpfand...I hope your DS feels better soon! [smilie=th_balloons]

Katz.....jealous of your snow....wish we had some on the horizon!!

It's a mystery tart from Daphne's and

Madman with a Box by TTT (blue agave, blueberry, lime and peppermint candies) :wub:

Good night.

katzncandles, come visit SoCal! We are having a cool summer here. I don't envy the harsh winters, but I am kind of sad that I haven't been able to enjoy my winter clothes, and miss the snow (from previously living in CT). blush.gif

Debra, lol! I think these smells are what I will have to look forward to having two boys of my own! tongue.gif

Today was my SIL's bridal shower and it was super cute! She's traveled a lot, so all of the food was from different countries, and we were all given "passports" walking in and "in-flight" snacks as the party favor. So cute!

Today I'm melting Sweet Berry Cakes from Nene's and Gingerbread Donuts from Ava's. I am just loving my Nene tarts. The more I melt, the longer my scent list needs grows- oh nooos! th_create.gif

koffie1.gif Good Morning

Melting a tart from FP ~ Strawberry Pumpkin Noel hearts.gif

mpfand, hope DS is feeling better

Maggie, that scoopable sounds divine!

biolaeagles, neat idea for the bridal shower!

sweet, oh yum, time to stock up on Cinnamon Sugared Donut candles thyesssmileyf.gif

honeybear, two crockpots? 3178c39b28f8c4bfdbeb919ba4fc76f4.gif

Have a nice Monday everyone!

Happy Martin Luther King Day, everyone! Today I'm off to meet a friend for a playdate, but DH is home, so I get to relax a little in the afternoon too!th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Today I'm melting Berry Bundt Cake from Nene's and re-melting Berry Sweet Cakes as well. th_slider_flirt.gif

Mpfand ~ Hope your DS is feeling better today.

Biolaeagles ~ Enjoy your afternoon! I gotta say, I am making a Nene's list from your posts. :rolleyes: I have never ordered from there before.

TCC Toasted Strawberry Brulee is all I have going at the moment. :wub:

Have a good day!

Biolaeagles...that shower sounds adorable....very creative. :)

Nenes is one of those places where I just can't place a smallish order....I have so many favorites from her and I have NONE...gasp....left! [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] I think it's time....Cinnamon Glazed Fritters is calling my name!!

This afternoon it's Pumpkin Waffle House from FP....amazing!!

Last of my B&BW candle in Pumpkin Caramel Latte

:)

Mpfand - Hope your DS is feeling better today...and he didn't share the virus with anyone else in your house! :wacko:

Count me in as a Nene's fan, too! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Yesterday I melted her Fall Festival and now I'm melting Gingerbread Boy - both R excellent scents! [smilie=th_LOVE] I've been stalking her site for a few days [smilie=th_pardon] but it's been closed for maintenance which makes me wonder if she's taking off her winter/holiday scents already...hope not!

Honeybear, yes! You will love Nene's tarts.

MaggieMae, you have to have your Nene's fix! I love Cinnamon Glazed Fritters too. I agree that whenever I place an order with her, it is massive. th_shewiggle.gif

Sweet, I'm addicted to Fall Festival because of you! I ordered it in a bag before she took her fall scents off. I think her website is up now, but what is left of her winter scents are in the clearance section.

I'm about to switch a warmer out to Pink Marshmallows from Tiffany's. Also, The Bathing Garden set up her stock...I'll post the information for all of you who don't have Facebook in another thread. th_aa20.gif

Sweet, I'm addicted to Fall Festival because of you! I ordered it in a bag before she took her fall scents off. I think her website is up now, but what is left of her winter scents are in the clearance section.

Biolaeagles - I always get her Fall Festival and Cinnamon Glazed Fritters in bags of her Krumbles - I luv those, too! I kept looking at her site from the link on here & it's been saying 'closed for maintenance', but then discovered she's got a new site - good thing I kept checking! ;)

I have a new one that I really like! B.C. (before candles) I used to mop every other day with the purple Fabuloso because I loved the scent and it made the kitchen smell sooo good!

So, with that intro - Fabuloso by Tiffany's! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I have a new one that I really like! B.C. (before candles) I used to mop every other day with the purple Fabuloso because I loved the scent and it made the kitchen smell sooo good!

So, with that intro - Fabuloso by Tiffany's! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Ooh! The cleaning service at our office building uses that and the ladies' room always smells so nice first thing in the morning. Glad to know there's a tart version [smilie=th_sign0162]

One of my clients made it sound last week like they had urgent stuff for us to work on today so my boss had us come in and then the client ended up being out for the holiday [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Burning B&BW Cranberry Woods and TDC Pumpkin Patchouli and trying to find my happy place :D

Debra, I have that tart from Tiffany's and need to melt it soon!

Rivercat, I'm sorry that your time was wasted! I hope you were able to find your happy scented place.biggrin.gif

Tonight I'm burning Merry Cookie from B&BW. Goodnight, everyone!thzzz003.gif

Crazy weather....where'd this snowstorm come from??? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Yesterday they said flurries....today it's a super storm that might drop a foot of snow. Should be here within a couple hours...

I have off but I hate the thought of my kids traveling around in this.

Rivercat...that's aggravating!! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Whelp...it's Pumpkin Loaf from B&G by Lori...smells yummy. ;)

Upstairs Pink Alien from Scarlet Raine

Be safe and have a good one. :)