The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Beginning the Year with Scents of Good Cheer

Thanks for the heads up Aria....I just happened to look at her site this morning and couldn't remember if she was a vendor that was open or closed or looking open but really closed or looking OOB but only temporarily closed or...... [smilie=th_idontknow] In any event, time to take a better look....her stuff is excellent!

Have a good one. :)

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Boy, did you nail that one, who knows who is doing what when now! :wacko:

Tonight is Cheryl's - Blueberry Cheesecake. A sample.

Burning B&BW Applewood Bonfire because spicy beef stew cooking all day in the crockpot took over the entire house, and I figured this could blend in well enough ;)

G'night, all!

Sweet, yes we are safe! Luckily, we weren't that close to the fire area, but the smoke sure did drift quite a ways.

MaggieMae, thanks for the suggestion about the Crispy Doughnut! I'm checking the website right now and am considering that scent. th_aa17.gif

Tonight I'm finishing up my Watermelon Lemonade candle from B&BW. Nighty night!th_offtobed.gif

Morning. [smilie=The_Hi]

Biolaeagles, most of her tarts are paraffin...her particular type is very difficult to pour out hot since it hardens instantly. I got mine made in parasoy which is working out great. Not sure if you have a preference. Her scent list is great...so many choices!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Today's it's FP Apple Butter Caramel Sugar Cookie Dough Bread....yum.

Have a good one....and happy Friday!! [smilie=th_yay]

Morning [smilie=th_sml29]

Reporting that Dharma is just about back to her old self. [smilie=th_c2e41937] She was here in the kitchen with me most of yesterday as usual instead of hiding out under the dining room table. Seems almost a miracle! Thanks so much for all of the prayers and good thoughts. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Melting a really good one today...TCC Gooey Chocolate Sugar Cookie. This is DELICIOUS!!!

Have a good day!

Hey guys!

School started back for me and I'm in the home stretch, plus things got crazy hectic round these parts, so I've not really had much time to read or post much.

Glad to hear your kitty is doing better so quickly, NMhoneybear! We took our little guy to get his rabies booster for the year yesterday, and he was such a good cat the entire time. Last time he soaked himself and the carrier in drool. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon This time he didn't even complain much and sat nicely for the tech.

Finally got a new scent going, Mainstays Pecan Pie in the last of my cheapy 3-wick jars. It's good!

For anyone else in destash mode, isn't it exciting when you start to get to the bottom of a box or container? [smilie=th_c2e41937]

NMhoneybear, glad to hear that Dharma is doing much better!

My van has been in the shop for the past two days....$1900 later it's good as new. I hope, anyway. It's never a good time for car repairs, but right after Christmas and just after we paid for DS's second of semester of college it's especially painful. :o

Melting Simply Vanilla and Cinnamon Vanilla, both from Scentsy.

NMHoneybear, I'm glad to hear that Dharma is back to her old self again!th_avatar_4219.gif

MaggieMae, thanks for the recommendation about SI.

mpfand, I'm sorry to hear about your costly repair! th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm melting Coconut Milk & Lavender, Lavender Cookies, and Pink Chiffon all from Can-Do. th_pardon.gif

For anyone else in destash mode, isn't it exciting when you start to get to the bottom of a box or container?

[smilie=th_200912104451]

[smilie=th_1_bigone110] Honeybear...great news!

Mpfand... [smilie=th_sSig_what] ....that's a big bill....I hope it keeps running smoothly for you. Right after Christmas is always tough on the credit card.

It's IHOP from SGA today....mmmmmmm. :)

I am starting off with Crosscreek Gembertaarts. I am still deciding if I really love it or not

Shortygal - I vote that U luv it! Welp...at least I do. :D It's definitely spicy...but in a good way!

Reporting that Dharma is just about back to her old self. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Honeybear - So glad to hear that good news! :sHa_woot:

We took our little guy to get his rabies booster for the year yesterday, and he was such a good cat the entire time. Last time he soaked himself and the carrier in drool.

DC - He was a good boy! [smilie=th_catkiss] One of my guys gets so nervous that he soaks himself & the carrier, too. But not in drool...if U know what I mean. [smilie=th_stink]

Mpfand - Yeouch! That's a really big repair bilI. :sSc_faint: I hope it's a lonnnng time before anything else needs done!

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting KK's Nantucket Hayride and it's excellent! I'm luv'n her unique scent blends!:sHa_thumbgoodjob: Yikes...we're having thundersnow right now - so weird! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Several loud claps of thunder and lightening and it's snowing like crazy. It's covered the grass and roads in a layer of snow in under 10 minutes. :blink: We're only supposed to get an inch tho....cloud%209.gif

Reporting that Dharma is just about back to her old self.

Yay, honeybear! I'm so relieved to hear that [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

For anyone else in destash mode, isn't it exciting when you start to get to the bottom of a box or container?

Yes! I keep thinking of new candles I want and orders I want to place and just have to remind myself to be strong and keep on melting :D

My van has been in the shop for the past two days....$1900 later it's good as new.

mpfand, glad to hear it's running again, but ouch! This has to be the worst time to be hit with car repairs :(

Burning the last of another B&BW Pumpkin Carving in the living room and melting TDC Pumpkin Patchouli in the bedroom warmer. Guess I was in a Halloween mood!

DC - I am "destashing" too, but embarrassed that it is still the Christmas stash that I am working on!

(Um...Sparkling Angel / YC tonight!)

DC - I am "destashing" too, but embarrassed that it is still the Christmas stash that I am working on!

If it helps any, somehow in my early buy-happy stages I ended up with SEVEN apple cinnamon/ some variety of apple cinnamon Glade candles. That's half my must-go stash box. I've had to alternate between apple cinnamon and others. Even still, I might be very VERY good on the scent Apple Cinnamon for a while. They don't have lids so they aren't good candidates to stash for very long.

PSA: Keep track of what you buy! Get candles with lids! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Still enjoying the scents from last night...

Spent an hour or so last night transferring my NA cups into cello bags. The majority of them were completely disintegrated although they were already in a larger cello pack so the mess stayed contained. I've had cups disintegrate before but never as bad as this....the plastic had turned into a "taffyish" consistency which I couldn't get off the tarts or my fingers. [smilie=th_pullhair] Well, it's all done so I'll finally be able to enjoy the perks of palm wax without battling the cups. [smilie=th_sign0162]

I still have a few mega old Christmas scents that I kept out but I'll use them here and there through the winter. Most of mine are back in the Christmas box....as long as I don't buy more next year. That's the plan.... [smilie=th_Whistle]

Have a good one. :)

Spent an hour or so last night transferring my NA cups into cello bags. The majority of them were completely disintegrated although they were already in a larger cello pack so the mess stayed contained. I've had cups disintegrate before but never as bad as this....the plastic had turned into a "taffyish" consistency which I couldn't get off the tarts or my fingers. [smilie=th_pullhair]

MaggieMae - What a mess! :wacko: It's a shame cuz she has some great scents. Did U email to let her know the cups disintegrated & if U did what did she say it was from.... the amount of FO used or the palm wax...?

I'm burning B&BW's Winter Vanilla Latte and it's sooo good! :wub: Don't let the name fool ya, tho, cuz it doesn't have a coffee note 2 it (at least not 2 my nose). The name is probably a marketing tool cuz latte's are so popular right now. :)

MaggieMae, how frustrating! I'm glad you were able to salvage your wax, though.

Sweet, I have that candle and didn't smell coffee notes in it on cold sniff either- can't wait to burn it!

Today I'm melting Raspberry Swirl Coffee Cake from Nene's, Caramel Coated Vanilla Bean Cake from TCC, and burning a candle in Blueberry Cobbler from Granny's. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Thanks guys...I did write her an email just now just in case no one has mentioned it. It's good for her to know...we'll see what she says. :)

Changed the scents to Tara's 6am At the Bakery....yummy and cute name!!!

Mpfand ~ Sorry to hear about your expensive car repair, but at least you have wheels again. :)

Maggie ~ What an icky mess! Too bad you had to do that, but wasn't it somewhat enjoyable getting to sniff everything? :D

TCC Marbled Sticky Buns

FP Serendipity

TCC Rainbow Birthday Cake

DH is coming in this afternoon instead of Tuesday night! [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

[smilie=th_hello]

Yesterday was Patchouli all over the house, I think it was from Haley's, the label had no vendor name on it (does anyone else find this a bit frustrating?

[smilie=th_gif]

Today is Snowball by CFTKR

Today we are having DS birthday celebration, DH is at the movies with the party, and picking up pizza on the way home, so soon my house will smell like pizza and 13 year old boys.

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Maggie is NA Nellie's Acres? No NA on the abbreviations list, and there are several vendors in the "N"section that also have "A"as their second name.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone