The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Beginning the Year with Scents of Good Cheer

[smilie=th_1819] to your DS, Aria! Yes, where on earth does the time go? My girls will be 17 and 19 in March and it seems only yesterday they were running around in diapers. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Thanks for the hugs, Maggie and Biolaegles. Much appreciated! :flirt-2:

All I have going at the moment is TCC Animal Cookies and it is yummy! Been out running errands all morning. It's always good to get back home and get my warmers going. :confettistars:

katzncandles, I'm glad the snow is melting for your little kitties!

I just switched out to Coffee Shop and Sweet Cream Scoop Bread from Nene's (thanks, CF buddy!).th_ahaaha.gif

Melting a really really really old one - Texas Sensations: Texas Tumbleweed.

Debra - Small world [smilie=th_slider_hi5] ...don't know why, but I was thinking of Charity just the other day! I still have a few elderly (2008!) tarts of hers, too. Did yours still have scent left?

Sweet, I love Cider Lane!

Biolaeagles - If U ever see a dupe of that in tarts, give a shout out - k? [smilie=yes]

Aria - [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DS!

I'm burning B&BW's Cranberry Woods - really like the way the 'woods' to this makes it not 2 sweet! :wub:

Aria, Happy Birthday to your DS! [smilie=th_blij40]

katzncandles, I'm so glad your kitties made it through ok. Hopefully it won't get that cold again anytime soon!

sweet, Cranberry Woods is one of my faves from B&BW.

This evening I'm burning YC Vanilla Oak and B&BW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.

G'night, all!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DS Aria!! Scary how fast time flies... [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Me too, Katz! ;). Glad the kitties are able to get back outside...I hope they were good little house guests. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Tonight it's Funnel Cake from The Kissing Booth. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Night all.

Hi. Melting: Gourmet Spice by Country Living

Candle: Holiday Trio by YC, hope to have this finished by the end of January

Caramel by Virginia Candle Co, woodwick votive

Hi everyone!

Thank you all so much for all the birthday wishes for DS! You are all so thoughtful!

I am melting BSF Pumpkin Spice Latte...it's strong, but I'm not really loving the scent itself for some reason. Gonna turn it off.

Also have FP Sugar Cookie Dough Bread melting and CFOW Fruit Loop Cheesecake...now these are YUMMY!

DS's will be home from school any minute...I'm gonna need a cuppa joe.

Have a nice afternoon!

Only put one tart on this morning...CCCC Flowerbomb...before I took one of the kitties to the vet. She's been acting strange ever since my DH left for Arizona last week. I was definitely not prepared to hear that the x-ray shows a darkened area between her lungs. It's either an infection of some sort, or a slow-growing tumor. He's leaning toward the latter. I have no idea how or even if I should tell DD #2. Dharma is her baby. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Oh my gosh Honeybear, I am so sorry about your kitty....praying that it's the infection rather than the tumor. I hope she's looking better soon. Keep positive. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Decided on Raspberry Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from FP. It's one of her cookies...I've had the big cookies before but this thing is fat too! Broke one into three pieces for three warmers. Smells amazing. Thanks Jules for encouraging me to try some FP raspberry scents in a previous post. Love em! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Honeybear -[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Not what U were expecting to hear at all. I'm assuming the vet started Dharma on an antibiotic - ? If it clears up, that's the answer - right? Maybe mention to your DD she may have an infection and she'll get an antibiotic & then another xay. It's very possible it's an infection and that's what I'll be praying.

I'm burning B&BW's Fresh Balsam ...[smilie=th_fabulous1] scent! I've had this candle for several years, but it didn't burn well [smilie=th_sad-1] & I got the infamous cloverleaf shape melt pool, but now I know the foil collar trick, I'm giving it another try.

I'm sorry to hear that NMHoneybear. I hope it ends up just being an infection!

For the rest of the night it's Watermelon Lemonade from B&BW. I'm hoping that the new scents offered in the mini candles are available in the 3-wick. I really want to get Raspberry Peach Macaroon, Pink Lemonade Poundcake, and Strawberry Sorbet. th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

Honeybear, I really hope it ends up being an infection. Poor Dharma! [smilie=th_huganimal]

Sweet, Fresh Balsam is a really good one: evergreen without being too sharp.

Burning B&BW Applewood Bonfire in the living room, and in the bedroom Vanilla Bean Noel. I generally like Noel blends from vendors, so I have no idea why it took 'til this year for me to pick up the original! :huh:

Good morn, everyone. We had a little bit of snow overnight with some ice. Melting: Fruit Garland by Tuscany Candle Co

Candle: Holiday Trio by YC

Honeybear hoping everything works out with the cat [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

120103_emTE32_prv1.gif Good morning

Melting a couple of super yummy scents right now...

FP - Zucchini Noel

CFTKR - Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

honeybear, praying for sweet Dharma e2001-10m.jpg

sweet, hope you can save your Fresh Balsam candle...I love the foil trick! It's saved several candles for me!yay.gif

Oh frieeeends, just an FYI...S&S is open and her current tat is quick! I placed a first time order for a few RTS scent shots and a bag of brittle on Tuesday and already got a CnS from Shanna! Just thought I'd mention it whistling.gif

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Morning...

It's Crispy Donut from SI

Toasted Zucchini Cookie from SGA..... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Thanks for the heads up Aria....I just happened to look at her site this morning and couldn't remember if she was a vendor that was open or closed or looking open but really closed or looking OOB but only temporarily closed or...... [smilie=th_idontknow] In any event, time to take a better look....her stuff is excellent!

Have a good one. :)

Thanks for all of the good wishes and prayers for Dharma. They are much appreciated. I know she doesn't feel well because she is not hanging out with me here in the kitchen like she usually does.

Sweet ~ Yes, the vet did give antibiotic and steroid injections, but the area that looks abnormal is down the mediastinum (the area that divides the chest cavity and is outside the lungs). He thinks this growth is putting pressure on her lungs making her breathing more labored, which is the only thing he noticed upon examining her. We're hoping and praying the meds will work.

Burning my B&BW Merry Cookie candle this morning.

TCC Candy Corn Cake

Shayz Pink Warm Vanilla Sugar

FP Blackberry Bread

TCC Biolage

Homemade Strawberry Funnel Cake

Hope everyone's having a good day. :)

Thanks for the heads-up, Aria about S&S! th_shewiggle.gif

Maggie, how is that donut scent? I absolutely love donut scents!

Today I'm melting Sweet Glazed Bread from CFTKR and Cinnamon Glazed Fritters from Nene's.th_slider_flirt.gif

We were planning a trip to the park, but there was a major fire in LA County and the smoke is spreading everywhere- ahh! It's because it's so hot and dry here right now. I guess it's movie day in our house today!

Biolaeagles - I saw that fire on the news...yikes! :o Such devastation from a few careless people. :( You're safe from it, aren't U?

It's worked for me on other candles, but the foil collar trick didn't work on my B&BW's Fresh Balsam candle last nite, so I did a little surgery on it and am melting the wax that I took out. Luv this scent! :wub:

Oh that's scary Biolaeagles! I hope that fire is out now!

The Crispy Donut is very good , by the way...I think I would have liked it even better with some sweet cinnamon. ;)

Sweet, too bad you couldn't get that candle going. Argh. At least you salvaged the wax! Yay! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Tonight it's...

Vampire Ball from B&S

Pumpkin Marshmallow from Beezy

Upstairs..

Grandmas Pearls from Vintage Chic Scents

G'night. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]