The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Beginning the Year with Scents of Good Cheer

Had B&BW Twisted Peppermint going most of the afternoon, and just switched it out for my very last YC Icicles tart [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Haven't decided what to put in the bedroom yet. Feeling indecisive this evening.

Good evening, candle buddies! Today I'm melting Zucchini Birthday Cake from SMT and Glazed Doughnut/French Toast from SH. Hope you're all having a relaxing Sunday! th_drinks.gif

Thank you for the info Maggie!

It is hard to turn your car off once you get it running again, isn't it Cookie? I keep thinking that I better drive it just a little longer! :wacko:

Today has been YC - Red Velvet Cake.

Cookie.... [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 Hooray...glad your car is running!! Good news!

I just cannot keep up with the abbreviations anymore (list update hint hint?!) could you tell me who is VCS? And out of curiosity what does Betty Crocker smell like?

Sweet is correct...it's Vintage Chic Scents and Betty Crocker is Apple Pie and ZB. :)

Well, it's smelling like Christmas today...

LSC Magical Mistletoe

LSC Sugared Spruce

G'night

Good Morning

Melting VCS Over the Rainbow (rainbow sherbet & cotton candy blend)...liking it a lot!

Gotta go feed Ozzy....I'm getting the stare.

Have a good day!

Good morning. :)

Cookie ~ So happy for you that your car is fixed! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Just a couple of tarts going this morning since I have to take DD #1 back to the dorm in a while. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

TCC Zucchini Fluff Bread YUMMY!

CCCC Coconut Cupcake

Homemade Seaside

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Sunlight - [smilie=th_wave] I know you're not on here often, so don't know if you'll C this. You're from OR, too....have U ever been to the the Blue Star Donut shop in Portland?

MaggieMae - [smilie=kewl] - let us know what he thinks!

I'm melting KK's Baked Harvest Bounty - yummm.... sooooo good, definite reorder! [smilie=th_cc15]

Sweet&spiceygirl sorry I am just now reading this post 1-13-14

I have never been to Blue Star Donuts. Sorry!! I'm a type 1 diabetic and don't eat sugar so tend to stay away from super yummy places. I hear that Blue star donuts and Vodoo Donuts another place featured on both the Cooking Channel and Food Network are pretty awesome!

Hello

Kept the LSC scents going all night and morning since they last and last and.....

Now it's Pink Sugar Ice Cream Bread from Starlit Candles...smells great!

Honeybear... [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] ....I know how you feel.

This was a rare day where I didn't have to go anywhere. I cleaned all day and have a nice dinner planned. My family will be happy. :) Melting Winter Splendor from Goose Creek.

Just a couple of tarts going this morning since I have to take DD #1 back to the dorm in a while. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Aww, I'm sorry NMHoneybear! th_bighug-1.gif

This was a rare day where I didn't have to go anywhere. I cleaned all day and have a nice dinner planned. My family will be happy. :) Melting Winter Splendor from Goose Creek.

Sounds like a great day, mpfand!

Today I took both boys to the park and am now resting while they nap. Whenever both of them nap at the same time (which is rare), I try to cram in as many fun activities as possible- should I read? Should I watch TV? Should I call someone? Hehe! th_yahoo.gif

Earlier, I melted Wildberry Mousse/VBN from HHS and it was delicious and STRONG. Now I'm melting Dewberry from SH from a CF buddy- amazing scent and throw, and burning Apple Crumble from B&BW. flirtysmile4.gif

I was not at all ready for the weekend to end today [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Burning B&BW Winter in the living room and Fresh Balsam in the bedroom. These might be my top 2 faves so far this season.

Hope everyone is having a good evening!

Melting a really really really old one - Texas Sensations: Texas Tumbleweed.

I am trying very hard to ignore all the posts online about the new B&BW candles. They are sooo pretty! (Mediterranean Iris, Watermelon Lemonade, Sugarberry Spritzer [smilie=th_slider_flirt] )

Good Morning! Today is my DS's birthday! HBBalloonsBlinkie.gif It was 15 years ago, yet feels like it was just yesterday.crysmilie.gif Where's that little bundle I brought home from the hospital?

Melting McCall's Laura's Lemon Loaf...thanks CF friend! This is one yummy lemon bakery scent.

Aria ~ Pasta Primavera sounds delicious! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

honeybear, it was! I love dishes with lots of vegetables. girlies0280rg9.gif Yum.

Okay, I'm going to run some errands...have a good one!

Aria, happy birthday to your DS! th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif

Today I'm remelting Papaya Clafoutis from Nene's and adding in Serendipity from Tiffany's in the kitchen. Now I'm off to take the boys out for a bit! DS #1 is a highly active kid, so he needs to run and get his energy out! tongue.gif

Happy 15th Birthday to your DS, Aria! [smilie=th_326db8b3] I never realized how fast time flies until after I had kids!

Melting a gift from a sweet CF pal, Cozy Home from Goose Creek.

Been melting A Christmas Story from Goosecreek....I just love this scent....although it's doesn't smell like Christmas at all to me!

I thought the same thing Maggie. I would burn this scent year round. Of course, if all has to do with the notes and I am that woodsy, cedar , musk type of gal.

I'm so glad the snow has almost all melted!! My kitty guests have now returned to the outside. They did pretty good, but 2 kitties most of the time is all I can handle. I will bring them back inside, if it gets that cold again. They do have outside shelters. th_catkiss.gif

Some recent melts are Sugar & Spice Gourmet Soy Candles-Bonfire Bliss, Praline Cinn. Zucchini Bread, Eggnog French Toast. Lathers & Lights -Cinnamon Cappuccino, Makes-Scents Candles- Christmas WIsh, Can-Do- Honey Pear Cider, and Nene's- Persimmon Spice (thanks candle buddy). I hope everyone is having a good week so far.