The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Beginning the Year with Scents of Good Cheer

I miss trep.

I do too! sad.gif

The tree lights make that area of the LR so bright and cheery & when I take it down it seems kinda gloomy and sad. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] So...when I take it down, I change the multi colored lights on the fireplace garland to white lights with snowflake covers on em & put my snowman collection on the mantel. And a few candles of course.[smilie=th_sml29]

I like that you're keeping some lights up, Sweet! I agree that my house looks a lot less cheery after I clear out the Christmas decor. wink.gif

I miss trep.

I do too! sad.gif

[smilie=iagree] Me, too! Trep - if you're reading here....hope all is well with you!

Melted LSC Lavender Mallow bread again today. I put it on this morning to get the last bit of scent and it went all day.

Michele & Biolaeagles - I saw some reviews on B&BW's new Lavender Marshmallow scent in their 2014 Sweet Shop test candles on YouTube & wonder if it's similar to this - might be something to check out. [smilie=th_c032]

I'm melting Caramel Pecan Latte from a CF pal [smilie=th_wave] - luv coffee scents on weekend mornings! [smilie=snoopy] Went from -8 degrees at the beginning of the week to 51 degrees today...crazy weather! :wacko:

I miss trep.

I do too!

Me, too! Trep - if you're reading here....hope all is well with you!

Me too! [smilie=th_326db8b3] Hope you'll be back soon!

Sweet, really??? Lavender Marshmallow?? If it's the sweet lavender I'll be scooping some up quick. Wish I could get a hold of the Winter Vanilla Latte....that's no where to be found now. :(

It's

Strawberry Twinkies from Rainbow Melts

Serendipity Temptation from Wilma

Grapefruit Mint from Wilma

Dragons Blood & Cupcake upstairs

It's been a busy season, hope everyone is doing well. Today I'm melting Birthday Cake from Front Porch.

Sweet, that Lavender Marshmallow candle sounds right up my alley! I saw TouchtheFireTwice's review on it....can't wait to get some! th_aa17.gif

Today I cut up my SH Pumpkin Donut candle that wasn't performing well into tart melts...delicious scent! Unfortunately, I also ate a lot of donuts today and smelling them feels a lot better than actually eating them, haha. th_gagme.gif

Tonight I'm burning Watermelon Lemonade from B&BW. It's weird to be burning such a summer scent right now, but it doesn't feel like winter at all here in SoCal. I really like this scent too! I hope they will bring it back around summertime.

biolaeagles, B&BW has the mini candle with the a new label up on the website already, so looks like your wish has been granted [smilie=yes]

I melted Wylde Ivy Rustic Pumpkin earlier, which turns out to be more of a French toast scent and not as pumpkin-y as I'd hoped. Just swapped it out for B&BW Cranberry Woods and Marshmallow Fireside.

Have a good evening!

Sweet, that Lavender Marshmallow candle sounds right up my alley! I saw TouchtheFireTwice's review on it....can't wait to get some!

Today I cut up my SH Pumpkin Donut candle that wasn't performing well into tart melts...delicious scent!

Biolaeagles - That's one of the reviews I saw too - he's got some good ones! ;) What happened to your SH candle....was it being bad from the get go or something happened? :(

I'm melting LSC's Cranberry Citrus Balsam - wonderful scent! :wub: I like to melt her tarts when I'll be home all day to enjoy it....the scents do last a lonnnnng time! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Sweet dreams everyone! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Maggie - what is the Betty Crocker scent??

Today is CYS - I'll be Home for Christmas. Will these scents last forever? I still have quite a few to melt. :huh:

biolaeagles, B&BW has the mini candle with the a new label up on the website already, so looks like your wish has been granted [smilie=yes]

Yay, I'm so excited! th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Biolaeagles - That's one of the reviews I saw too - he's got some good ones! ;) What happened to your SH candle....was it being bad from the get go or something happened? :(

The candle was doing well so well until mid-point then the wicks kept on drowning in the wax until I couldn't even light one since it was covered over with wax. Sad times since the scent is AMAZING! I've had so-so results with SH candles, so I think I might stick to tarts in the future from them.

It's Betty Crocker from VCS tonight...mmmmmmm..... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

I'm so excited to try out her scents soon! I didn't get Betty Crocker, though. How'd you like it, Maggie? I'm sensing from the drooly face that it is pretty amazing.

Tonight I'm resting and burning Merry Cookie from B&BW while DH and DS # 1 "pretend wash the dishes." DS # 1 is starting to want to be the little helper, so we're using a stool so he can be next to us near the sink. It's really cute! smile.gif

Debra....it's Apple Pie and Zucchini Bread...and It's delicious!

Biolaeagles...I'm completely floored by this order. They all smell strong and delicious. I'm glad I got a clam and the flowers in Betty Crocker cause it's super yummy. I hope I can get a couple more when she reopens...there's a few that I really wanna try. ;)

Debra....it's Apple Pie and Zucchini Bread...and It's delicious!

YUM!!! That sounds scrumptious! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Do you know when VCS is reopening, Maggie?

SC Vanilla Pound Cake

CCCC Neapolitan with Sprinkles

CCCC Tricky Treats

Homemade Caribbean Teakwood, Iced Lemon Cookie, and Wildberry Mallow Zucchini Bread

Calling it a night. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Sweet-thanks for the heads up on the Lavender Marshmallow candle. I will be checking that one out.

Maggie -the Winter Vanilla Latte sounded good. Too bad it's no where to be found.

Melting this morning Scentscationals Coffee Cake Swirl. This was a gift from a wonderful CF friend. Smells delicious. Thank you!!

Good Morning.

YUM!!! That sounds scrumptious! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Do you know when VCS is reopening, Maggie?

Her next restock is next Thursday/Friday, January 16 or 17th.

Starting the day with lots of coffee scents with no names....but it smells great!!

Good morn, everyone. Burning votives today in the following: Romance by Aloha Bay Candle Co.

Buttercream by YC

Summer Breeze by Village Candle, I am ready for some warmer weather!

On a good note we got my car running, we drove it all round town, so I we could make sure it was ok. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Cookielady, glad your car is up and running! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

We went bowling yesterday and this morning I am sore. lol Who knew bowling used so many muscles? Or maybe I'm just getting old.... [smilie=th_fear8] Melting Golden Butterscotch Pear from BH&G.

Good Morning.

Her next restock is next Thursday/Friday, January 16 or 17th.

Thank you, Maggie! :)

FP Raspberry Cookies

Shayz White Linen

FP Lemonberry Crumble

That's all for now...

It's Betty Crocker from VCS tonight...mmmmmmm..... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Good night.

I just cannot keep up with the abbreviations anymore (list update hint hint?!) could you tell me who is VCS? And out of curiosity what does Betty Crocker smell like?

Today's melts:

Frosty Windowpane by Sensibly Posh

Frosty Peppermint Snow by BHG

Hi! SnowglobeSnowmanBow.gif

I've got a few minutes before I go fix dinner, so i thought I'd come and see what's up here!

Latest melts at Aria's Place...

FP Strawberry Shortcake...super delicious

HHS Granma's Toasted Waffle Cone...yum

Nene's Down Home...spicy and cozy

Some other melts from CF pals that I've used recently

FP Pumpkin Eggnog Bread...delish!

Granny's Kountry Candles Butterscotch Candies...really good and strong

Crosscreek Frosted Sugar Cookie...sweet and heavenly

OLC Zucchini Pastry...a very, very good zb scent.

Granny's Kountry Candles...Serendipity...yum...love

I think that's it...I was saving the wrappers from those for a couple of days so I'd remember to post!

I think VCS is only going to offer scent shots for the next restock and then all 3 products (ss, clams & flowers) on the restock after that.

Ok...off to make dinner...pasta primavera tonight.smiley_cooking.gif

Have a good one!

Aria ~ Pasta Primavera sounds delicious! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Adding in for the afternoon...

Swan Creek Dutch Apple Pie

TCC Pink Peep Claw Cookies

Have a good evening! [smilie=th_sml29]