The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Beginning the Year with Scents of Good Cheer

That sounds SO interesting, Maggie, who is B&S? (I think my brain is frozen)

Beads & Scents....but they went OOB. :(. I bought lots when they had 30% off. St Louis Cemetery is Vanilla Pumpkin Pie and Caramel Apple....very yummy but uber bakery....I think it's not your thing.....LOL [smilie=th_gekkebek]

Added HHS Pumpkin Cheesecake (another CF giftie) to the family room melter...thanks!

And SI Bakery Bread to the kitchen melter.

Smells great.

I went by to visit my friend who is still in the hospital today (but will likely get out tomorrow or Friday) and they are packed to the gills with flu sufferers, and the staff are all working extra shifts. I hope you are all taking care of yourselves and washing your hands as much as possible, especially with all the awful weather [smilie=th_c032]

End of public service message :D

Burning B&BW Fresh Balsam and YC Holiday Snow tonight.

'night all! [smilie=th_offtobed]

Rivercat - are you like me? I remember to wash my hands - right after I rub my eyes or nose! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Needing a break from my leftover Christmas scents - Cherry Plum from Cheryl's.

BRRRRR178887-vi.gif

Hi there...yes, it is still quite cold here! But, the boys are back to school! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Melting a loaf from Tiffany Candles in Lemon Meringue/Birthday Cake/Serendipity....OMG, sooooo goood! I think her version of Serendipity is my all time favorite.

Upstairs, Bubble Mint from SI...really fantastic...sweet and refreshing at the same time!

sweet, my minivan is 14 years old...You're darn tootin' I give her a pat on the dashboard for starting up in the freezing temps!!!!

cookie, hope your car is fixed now.

Rivercat, I've heard of one hospital here having patients with the flu on life support! Please be careful!

Enjoying the peace and quiet!95360.gif

LSC Lavender Mallow Bread this morning. Always a good one!

Have a great day everyone!

I love that scent too, candlelove!

Aria, I love your snowman sticker!

Today I'm re-melting Away in a Manger from K's in all of my warmers- obsessed with this scent! It's the perfect mix of pink, pine and sweetness. I'm thankful to the CF pal who sent me a holiday package introducing me to this scent. th_slider_flirt.gif

LSC Lavender Mallow Bread this morning. Always a good one!

Have a great day everyone!

I SO wish I could get more of this, too! I always miss when she opens. [smilie=angry]

Biolaeagles ~ Can't wait to get my K's order. I only got one Away in a Manger, though. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Iheartwax Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Scoop Bread

Iheartwax Serendipity Cookies

Partylite Bayberry

Partylite Holiday Spices

Butterfly Lane Pink Sugar Cookie Noel

Happy Hippy Scents 1971 ~ last of my Christmas swap tarts [smilie=th_teks0311]

Started the day out with YC November Rain, but I'm starting to get restless. Maybe I will switch to something bakery?

I just hate it when I can't pinpoint exactly what I'm in the mood to melt or burn!

Hope all of you are having a great day and staying warm. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I went by to visit my friend who is still in the hospital today (but will likely get out tomorrow or Friday) and they are packed to the gills with flu sufferers,

Rivercat - You're probably fortunate you could visit him in the hospital. There's so much flu going around right now, our hospitals are beginning to curtail visitors.:wacko:

I remember to wash my hands - right after I rub my eyes or nose!

Debra - [smilie=iagree] Before I remember not to do it... I usually find myself rubbing my nose leaving the grocery store after pushing a cart that has who knows how many viruses on the handle. [smilie=th_roll]

I SO wish I could get more of this, too! I always miss when she opens. [smilie=angry]

Honeybear - [smilie=th_thsecret] Her FB page sez she's opening some time in January. R U signed up for her newsletters?

I'm melting HHS Pumpkin Cheesecake from a CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311] - deeeelish!

Hi. I want to thank you all for the kind words about my car. We haven't been able to get it going yet [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon . I had a candle going today until BF showed up to work on the car: Caramel by Virginia Candle Co, woodwick. Have a good night.

Michele...I agree....Lavender Mallow Bread is always a good one. ;)

Aria...that Tiffanys loaf sounds d- licious!!

Cookielady....sorry about your car....that really stinks. Hope your BF has better luck today!

Been burning candles all day...

YC Merry Marshmallow

Morenci Honey Pear Cider

Melting

A giftie from a CF pal...Ava's Maple Buttercream Frosting....thanks!

AS Amish Quilt

AS Fall Festival

I'm tired....ended up putting the Christmas decos away since I had the day off....always makes me sad and looks deserted around here. Daisy is wondering where her sleeping spot went....she always sleeps under the tree cause it's warmer there.

I'm melting Vanilla Bean Cookies from Cozy Moments tonight. Earlier today it was Honey I washed the Kids from Tiffany Candles.

Maggie, good job getting those decorations all put away. Everything looks bare after the tree goes, but I like how neat and tidy the house looks after all the glitter is gone. I left one snowman candle centerpiece out on the dining table...just couldn't put him away for another year yet.

MaggieMae, I feel the same way about putting away the Christmas decorations! I wasn't ready for Christmas to be over so soon this year. Jules, your little snowman sounds so cute.

I just switched out to Caramel Apple Creme Brulee from TCC and finishing my SH candle in Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts tonight. Keep cozy, everyone! th_sml29.gif

Spent the day helping my sister buy a new car. Her transmission went out in her Suburban and it wasn't worth it to have it repaired. She is now the proud owner of a brand new Kia Soul. I had lingering cooking odors from last night so I've been melting Cinnamon & Clove and Orange You Glad from Scentsy all day.

Beads & Scents....but they went OOB. :(. I bought lots when they had 30% off. St Louis Cemetery is Vanilla Pumpkin Pie and Caramel Apple....very yummy but uber bakery....I think it's not your thing.....LOL [smilie=th_gekkebek]

Aww, too bad they went OOB, sound like they may have had some unique names on their scents - you're right tho, I would NOT have went for the St. Louis Cemetery, much as I love the name! LOL

sweet, my minivan is 14 years old...You're darn tootin' I give her a pat on the dashboard for starting up in the freezing temps!!!!

Even tho we have minimal freezing temp days around here, I give my car a pat EVERY DAY! I drive a 94 Honda which will be TWENTY years old this year! DH drives a 96 and he has to go over 60 miles to and from work every day. I wish the new car fairy would hit me up!

Happy Hippy Scents 1971 ~ last of my Christmas swap tarts

How's everyone liking Happy Hippy? I have an order somewhere in my stash that I set aside to cure and never melted yet. Is she even still in business? They come and go so fast these days.

I am just now preparing to change the warmers - I've been slack - my dd is still in town for a few more days so we have been keeping busy. We're uploading old home videos from VHS tape onto computer and burning to DVD, it's been a blast watching them.

On deck: Sleigh Ride by Mimi's Melters. I'm still working down my Christmas/Winter box and looking forward already to spring scents to come.

Off to make kids' breakfasts, lunches, get them off to school and then off to the grocery.

Have a great day!

Laurie, that sounds like a fun day with your DD!biggrin.gif

Today I'm melting Zucchini Birthday Cake from SMT, re-melting Caramel Apple Creme Brulee from TCC, and melting Woodland Cabin from Granny's in the bathroom. flirtysmile4.gif

Sounds like a great idea Laurie...I've gotta do the same thing.

It was a slippery dangerous morning...

FP a Zucchini Noel & Ultimate Bakery Noel

Hi there!JugglingSnowman_RJohnson.png

Melting a couple from my K's Kreations order that arrived earlier today...

Kona Kookies - yummy coffee scent!

Hansel & Gretel - different from most gingerbread scents I've had before...like it a lot!

Maggie, the scent combo in my Tiffany loaf is amazing! I had it melting both upstairs and downstairs. I like when vendors put scents together in chunks or a loaf melt. It's like magic...

I love the scents everyone is melting lately...they all sound so good.

Take care friends...have a nice Friday evening!

I miss trep.

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting Scent Illusion's Pumpkin Sugar Cookie Dough from a CF pal - yummm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Ok...true confession...I still have my Christmas tree up. I didn't put it up until Dec 16th, so it hasn't been up that long (I'm stickin to that story). [smilie=th_pardon] The tree lights make that area of the LR so bright and cheery & when I take it down it seems kinda gloomy and sad. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] So...when I take it down, I change the multi colored lights on the fireplace garland to white lights with snowflake covers on em & put my snowman collection on the mantel. And a few candles of course.[smilie=th_sml29]

Rivercat - are you like me? I remember to wash my hands - right after I rub my eyes or nose! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Yup! I've been washing my hands so much, they're all dry and flaky [smilie=eek]

Rivercat - You're probably fortunate you could visit him in the hospital. There's so much flu going around right now, our hospitals are beginning to curtail visitors.:wacko:

Once they figured out he had the flu as well as pneumonia, we had to put on masks, gloves and gowns before entering the room--though of course we'd been visiting without all that for 2 days. Incubation for H1N1 is 4-7 days so looks like I'm clear, but not taking any chances! [smilie=th_cha60]

So...when I take it down, I change the multi colored lights on the fireplace garland to white lights with snowflake covers on em & put my snowman collection on the mantel. And a few candles of course.[smilie=th_sml29]

What a great idea! I miss my twinkly lights the most when the decorations come down. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Tonight burning YC Warm Woolen Mittens in the living room and B&BW Vanilla Bean Noel in the bedroom. Cozy!

I am still working through Christmas scents and oldies.

Today it has been HoT - Santa's Enchanted Forest

( I still have my nutcracker collection sitting out. It was too much work hauling them downstairs to just have them displayed for just a few days!)