The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Beginning the Year with Scents of Good Cheer

What crazy weather! I hope everyone is safe and warm at home this evening.

Burning B&BW Pumpkin Carving in the living room and TBG Faerie Bonfire in the bedroom.

'night all! [smilie=th_offtobed]

Burning an oldie - Time and Again's Fruit Smoothie candle tonight.

We sure spend a lot of time trying to keep our outside/feral/stray kitties warm, don't we? [smilie=th_c032]

Tonight I'm burning Watermelon Lemonade from B&BW. It's weird to be burning such a summer scent right now, but it doesn't feel like winter at all here in SoCal. I really like this scent too! I hope they will bring it back around summertime. Night, all! th_offtobed.gif

Good Morning Frozen Friends!

It's only 20 something here in FL, my thermostat said 17 when I got up!

WHAAAAT?

First day back at school after winter break - brrrrrr!!!

I've been melting some great scents, but this morning, I went for matching the weather:

Aspen Winter by CFTKR

Aspen Winter by Crosscreek in another warmer

and Rocky Mountain Air by Backroad Hobbies in 2 others

Stay warm, everyone!!

Good Morning!

Still finishing up the last of LSC Chocolate Chip Cookies. Going to add some candles-

YC Merry Marshmallow

YC Creamy Cocoa

YC Honey Spice

Haven't ordered in a very long time. Why do a lot of the vendors seem closed? Do they only open periodically? Or is it just the winter break?

It's a whopping 3 degrees this morning....I wonder what it is with wind chill BRRRRR. [smilie=help]

It's a Beezy day...

Amish Friendship Bread

Pumpkin Apple Strudel

Cranberry Orange Scone

Have a good one! :)

Morning, ladies. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

It's 14 degrees here. [smilie=th_cc1] Besides, DD #1 is still recuperating on the couch, but doing pretty well all in all.

Today it's mostly TCC around the house...

Marbled Sticky Buns

Pink Caramel Eggnog ~ DELISH!

Toasted Raspberry Coconut Cake

Raspberry Drizzle Cake

I didn't have a chance to place any orders yesterday, and not sure I'll get around to it today, but tomorrow after DH leaves, things could get dangerous. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Oh, and Maggie, it will be a year and a half before I (and hopefully) the girls will be joining DH in Phoenix. This is what's called a "SLOW" relocation since DD #2 wants to graduate high school here and I can't deny her that.

Maggie, I can't believe how cold it is there- the weather has been wacky lately! I hope your awesome Beezy tarts keep you in good company. biggrin.gif

NMHoneybear, that's hard being away from your husband for so long. I hope that the time goes by quickly!

Candlelove, it is a shame that a lot of the vendors are closed often. It seems like the demand is way higher than the supply now-a-days. I use to be able to order from hard-to-catch vendors like SMT, CFTKR, and LSC just a year and a half ago with ease.th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm melting French Vanilla Pound Cake from CFTKR and Gooey Pear Clusters from OLC (now Wilma).

NMHoneybear, I hope the next year and change goes well for you. That sounds so hard.

I'm burning yet another Glade Orchard Apple Cinnamon. I've been alternating between Apple Cinnamon-type scents and others since it seems the use-it-up now part of my stash is really heavy on Apple Cinnamon varieties. I think I will be good on AC scents for a while after this.

th_catkiss.gifThank you for the kind comments about our outside kitties. The 2 "guests' are really doing great. The older one is just so grateful to be inside he has stayed put on his rug and "area". The juvenile kitty is much more playful but he is doing well too. Tip and Rawhide are not thrilled with the "guests" but it is suppose to start warming up considerably tomorrow. It will be in the 40's by the weekend. Today I am melting Mimi's House from Can-DO. This is an old favourite and is great for today. The wind chill is a bit better this afternoon -20 at times, so it can be movin' on any time. Have a great evening!

Laurie - Wow ...that's really cold for Florida! :blink: Certainly cold enuf to snow. Have U ever had snow where you're at in Florida?

Haven't ordered in a very long time. Why do a lot of the vendors seem closed? Do they only open periodically? Or is it just the winter break?

Michele - As Biolaeagles said....ordering waxies from indie vendors has changed from what we used to enjoy a while ago. :( Some are still closed because of the holidays, but some have permanently closed and others have a revolving open/closed door on their business now. :wacko: Fortunately there are still quite a few vendors that are open all the time and still have a decent TAT. :sFun_mango:

I'm melting KK's Crisp Apple Cider - very good! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: It was -8 degrees w/a wind chill of -30 when I left for work this morning......brrrrr. I was happy my car started and I gave it a lil pat on the steering wheel & told it that it was a good lil car. C'mon...ya'll do that when you're uncertain about your car and it behaves 4 U...don'tcha? :tongue:

I was happy my car started and I gave it a lil pat on the steering wheel & told it that it was a good lil car. C'mon...ya'll do that when you're uncertain about your car and it behaves 4 U...don'tcha? :tongue:

BF was supposed to take my car to work today since his truck was acting up yesterday...but then he couldn't get the door open! So not a good lil car. :tongue: The truck behaved today though.

I couldn't take the spices anymore, so I swapped to melting YC's Strawberry Buttercreme. Really good! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Hi everyone! I haven't been melting that many Christmasy scents, so I decided to use some today. I have Holly Jolly Christmas and Dickin's Christmas from Starlight Chandling. Both are very good scents. It's unfortunate that I had such a hard time getting the tarts, or else I'd consider another order from her.

Evening everyone, It's been a day from [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]. I was supposed to work day and my car wouldn't start. BF & I worked on it all afternoon, and froze your hines off. I have tomorrow off, which is good because we didn't get it fixed. Sorry for the rant. Good night.

Candlelove, it is a shame that a lot of the vendors are closed often. It seems like the demand is way higher than the supply now-a-days.

We were chatting about this on Facebook recently. There are so many YouTubers and bloggers talking about wax now that many of the popular vendors get really overwhelmed and can't keep up with the demand. It's gotten really crazy this year [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Evening everyone, It's been a day from [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]. I was supposed to work day and my car wouldn't start. BF & I worked on it all afternoon, and froze your hines off. I have tomorrow off, which is good because we didn't get it fixed. Sorry for the rant. Good night.

Aww, cookie [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I hope you get a good night's rest and tomorrow is a much better day!

Burning B&BW Snowday and Fresh Balsam.

Wow-- I'm feeling bad for all of you stuck in that "polar vortex" deep freeze! I remember back about four or five years ago that Colorado went through a couple days when our high temperature was well below zero, and it was just miserable.

Hang in there and light up those candles for warmth! (I have complete faith that all of you are quite well stocked up on wax. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] )

I have some leftover wax from my empty YC Happy Thanksgiving candle melting in a couple warmers, plus I am burning CBV Pumpkin Vanilla. Smells pretty good in here!

Honeybear...wow, that sounds like it's gonna be a bit trying for your family. I hope the time flies right by and you can visit often.

Sweet, glad your car was a good boy...;)

Cookielady, I'm sorry that your car broke down...that stinks! Here's hoping you can get it going before you need to get back to work.

I thought my car wouldn't start this morning...it took about 8 tries before I could get the motor to stay on. I hope this weather leaves us...SOON!!

Tonight it's St Louise Cemetary from B&S

Cookielady, I hope you're able to get your car fixed soon! How frustrating!

Hopefully all those experiencing extreme cold temperatures start to warm up soon!

Today I melted Sugar & Spice from Scentsy. About to turn in and have Satin Sheets from Scentsy melting in the master bedroom and bathroom.

Cookielady, I'm sorry about your car. I hope it starts tomorrow.

MaggieMae, I'm glad yours started for you!

Tonight I'm burning Watermelon Lemonade from B&BW.

Thanks Biolaeagles. :)

Been enjoying a giftie from a CF pal as I get ready for work....

FP Brown Sugar & Sugar Cookies..thanks!!

Have a good one. :)

Tonight it's St Louise Cemetary from B&S

That sounds SO interesting, Maggie, who is B&S? (I think my brain is frozen)

This morning it's a toasty 24 degrees now that the sun is up.

Melting:

Snowballs by CFTKR

Glacier Falls by CFTKR

and

Spiced Icicles by Cross Creek

We don't get any snow here, I should say we *haven't* had any since I've been here (7 or 8 years I think). Once, we had a prediction of snow and they closed the schools for 2 days and it turned out some areas had brief flurries that died before they hit the ground, you can bet, having grown up in the Midwest (where we got some serious snow days), I was

[smilie=th_lmao-1]

Anyway, here's the closest thing:

1535684_10200588035857247_721550184_n_zps9b1bd728.jpg

This was my car windshield when I went to take DS to school.

Have a great day - stay warm - burn candles!

Sorry to hear about everyone's car trouble. We had one that wouldn't start yesterday, too, but it was because DH left the interior lights on while cleaning it out the other day. [smilie=th_pardon]

Thanks for all of the good wishes. I'm doing my best to be optimistic, reminding myself of those in the military who go on duty for months on end without visits. Also remembering how fast the last year flew by. Seemed like it was just Christmas a few months ago, and then we had Christmas again. Hopefully a year and five months will fly by as well!

Still...he left early this morning. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

TCC Blue Hawaiian Cake & Peach Hazelnut Crisp

HHS Peppermint Funnel Cake from my Christmas swap [smilie=thank_you]

HHS Gooey Glazed Jelly Donuts

Ava's Country Cupboard Maple Cinnamon Zucchini

I did some major damage at K's yesterday and plan to soothe myself with another purchase from somewhere today.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

NMHoneybear-hope the time passes quickly. That is about how long it is to my DS's wedding. It will be here before you know it.

Melting an oldie from LSC-Blackberry Peach Pound Cake. Not as strong as some other oldies but still good. I have been giving my friends some of my tarts. I still have a lot but I want to place an order soon. Thanks everyone for the feedback on some of the vendors.