The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Beginning the Year with Scents of Good Cheer

Debra -[smilie=hijacked] Do U live close to Portland? On the Cooking Channel, the Blue Star Donut shop was featured & they had the most delicious looking donuts, especially their Creme Brulee and French Dark Chocolate donuts! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Have U ever tried em?

My afternoon melt was Swan Creek's Home for the Holidays from a CF pal [smilie=th_wave] ...really good orange/slightly spicy scent that's still going strong! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Oh my gosh Sweet....that sounds scrumptious!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Tonight it's...

OLC. Rustic Charm....cute name

and Celtic Moon spice....theirs has a little more bakery behind the spice....yum!

Night.

Sweet, awww thanks so much for the kind offer but my current cat has already done quite a number on my carpets as it is :D

Burning B&BW Applewood Bonfire in the living room and Illume Mulled Wine in the bedroom.

The Illume smells amazing, but the wick drowns easily and the wax cracks when it hardens and pulls away from the wick and sides :huh:

Blue Star Donuts, Sweet? I looked them up - it may be worth the drive! The Eggnog Crème Brulee caught my eye! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Today is Scentsationals - Coffee Cake Swirl.

Blue Star Donuts, Sweet? I looked them up - it may be worth the drive! The Eggnog Crème Brulee caught my eye! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Debra - Say [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] ....Eggnog Creme Brulee?? Let us know if U check em out! Sounds like you'd have to be there in the morning before they sell out. Let's see.....doing the map thingy...if I leave this afternoon to drive there I should be there...in 37 hours! :lol:

For those living in the NYC area....there was another donut shop, the Doughnuttery in the Chelsea Market that has mini donuts made fresh before your eyes & U can choose the flavor - sounds deeeelish!

I'm melting KK's Pumpkin House Cafe :wub: ....and looking at those donuts :sFun_ahohno: ....I wish I had one to go with it! [smilie=th_pardon] Everyone with cold & snow warnings this week, B careful & B safe!

Good Morning! Taking a break from cleaning to post two wonderful scents I'm melting, both from a sweet CF pal. [smilie=thank_you] They are Pumpkin Chai from Nene's and Scare Crow Hollow from Cross Creek.

Thanks for posting that link Sweet....my DS is heading into the city next week and was trying to find fun things to do....he'll love that!! :)

Tonight it's...

Under the Mistletoe from Jamie Clair

Upstairs it's Tara's Lavender Marshmallow Cake from a lovely CF pal....thanks....it's delicious!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Quiet here tonight....

[smilie=hijacked] Do U live close to Portland? On the Cooking Channel, the Blue Star Donut shop was featured & they had the most delicious looking donuts, especially their Creme Brulee and French Dark Chocolate donuts! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Have U ever tried em?

Sunlight - [smilie=th_wave] I know you're not on here often, so don't know if you'll C this. You're from OR, too....have U ever been to the the Blue Star Donut shop in Portland?

Thanks for posting that link Sweet....my DS is heading into the city next week and was trying to find fun things to do....he'll love that!! :)

MaggieMae - [smilie=kewl] - let us know what he thinks!

I'm melting KK's Baked Harvest Bounty - yummm.... sooooo good, definite reorder! [smilie=th_cc15]

I love all the homey scents everyone is melting today. Today I'm melting Blackberry Mallow Latte from LOL (a favorite) and Vanilla Macadamia Nut Coffee from Shayz (this is not giving off much of a scent, so I"ll probably switch it out soon).blush.gif

Hey all! This weather is absolutely insane out. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Burning Mainstays Fresh Baked Cookies! The throw on this is a little light too. I'll be glad when I'm in less of a use-it-up phase and my stash is a lot fresher and stronger!

Melting LSC Snow Flurries. For an old tart it was strong and good.

Sweet-thanks for posting about that donut shop. My DD works in that building and I'm going to ask her to check it out.

Stay warm everyone!!

Good Morning....

Weird weather all over...those with below freezing temps, stay safe. Right now it's 52 degrees and raining...all our snow is gone but the news is saying that it will be dangerously cold tonight and tomorrow. [smilie=th_sSig_what]

Finally heading back to work after 2 weeks off....it's gonna be a long day...

Cabin on the Hill from 1803

Have a good one. :)

WINTER BLAST 2014!!!smileysnowangel.gifThis morning it's even too cold to make a snow angel;12" of snow with -41 wind chills. DH and I have been trying to get the outside kitty shelters ready for this Artic Freeze. He lined extra straw and I have heated pads and wrapped tarps around them...We have 4 outside kitties. One came in yesterday afternoon and he has been such a good boy and sleeping on his blanket. The other ( maybe 8 months old) came in last night. He is doing pretty well but wanting to roam around and my Senior Citizen kitty Tip and his sidekick (Mr. Nosey Rawhide) are not liking the "guests" Hopefully by Wed. the temps are suppose to start rising so they will be safe outdoors again. I have been melting lots of Holiday scents and the Vanilla Wonderland candle from Goose Creek is perfect for this type of day. I'm also melting Rustic Lodge from TDC. Stay warm everyone..th_catkiss.gif

Good morning, everyone! I hope everyone who is experiencing low temperatures and snowstorms/high wind chill stays warm and safe! th_autumboy.gif

Today I'm melting Autumn Wreath Type from Nene's and Pumpkin Caramel Crunch from Granny's. biggrin.gif

Reporting from Indy too: we lost power for 7 hours yesterday, but were very fortunate to have it restored around 9 PM, just as the house was getting truly chilly (56 indoors). Most people who lost power won't have it back for over 24-48 hours. During the outage I burned YC Holiday Sage and Home for the Holidays, plus a tealight. Shortly before our power went out, we had problems with our internet, so I had this message typed and had to save it for later (written yesterday):

"Major snow in Indianapolis today. Huge fat snowflakes coming down very heavily. I shoveled the driveway this morning and by the time I was done, I could have started over. Burning YC Merry Marshmallow -- DH made me hot cocoa earlier and this was a great scent to go with it, plus the snowmen on the front are so cute, and no day are they more appropriate than today. Normally I'm not too particular about labels, but YC does do a nice job with them and I'm really sold on this one today."

Earlier this morning I shoveled again in the -14 weather (it has been an ongoing process) and now I'm feeling warmed up and pooped out. Last night when the power came back, I got really excited and made a piping hot chicken pot pie late at night, which as of this writing is already gone, even in a household of only two people. Later I am going to use the crust dough leftovers to surprise DH with a couple mini apple pies. YC Sugared Apple is the jar for this afternoon.

Stay warm and safe, everyone!

[smilie=th_hello]

Been MIA for a few days on a yoga retreat. DD #1 had her turn for wisdom teeth surgery this morning and is recuperating on the couch next to me. She was so brave and I am very proud of her! :wub:

DH leaves for his move to Phoenix on Wednesday, so this week is a challenging one.

Biolaeagles~ Good luck on your baby's surgery.

Candlelove~ Glad to hear your DD did well with her surgery.

TCC Cake Bake Nirvana

TCC Pink Marshmallow Fluff Cake (YUMMY!)

No label Banana Nut Bread

I'm feeling like I need a little retail therapy...tarts, of course. [smilie=th_giggle]

I'm off to take a peek at Haley's and K's Kreations. Thinking I missed the sale at K's, though. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Stay warm, everyone! No snow here in New Mexico, but it sure is cold!

Katz and Christy... :sSig_aaarggh: Wow, that's coooooollllldddd!! Stay safe!! Glad you got your power back Christy....no heat in that kind of weather is frightening! Katz, you and your hubby are so kind to bunker down with those kitties and to get their outdoor areas so cozy. I hope the temps get back to normal soon.

Honeybear...glad your DD surgery went well. I hope you enjoyed your retreat. Will you guys be following your hubby to Phoenix?

This eve it's still Cabin on the Hill by 1803

And Woodwick candle in Frasier Fir

NMHoneybear-Glad your DD did well with her surgery.

Crazy weather here. -l56 degrees this morning and dropping to 9 degrees tonight. Tomorrow a high of 17 degrees.

Melting LSC Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Hi there! snow_ball_text_2.gif

Staying inside where it's warm. The boys had no school today and again tomorrow. It's just too cold, plus we must've gotten at least 15 inches of snow yesterday.

Melting Maple Pumpkin Bars from CFTKR and Miss Scarlett's Cookie Bread from K's.

I got my CnS from K's already...anyone else? That was fast!!!!

What orders is everyone waitin' for?

• SMT
  • Vintage Chic Scents
  • Kringle
  • FP

I think that's it for me...

Have a good one everybody! snowman3.gif

Wow, Christy, I'm glad you are alright and that your power is back!

NMHoneybear, I'm looking at K's too!

Candlelove, stay warm!

Aria, oh man...I have a lot coming in soon: Sniff My Tarts, Vintage Chic, CBV, Nene's Haleys, and Front Porch. th_paper-bag.gif

I just switched out to Eggnog & Ice Cream from Ava's & Spiced Cider from B&BW.

Katz, Christy & Aria - What a blast of winter weather you've had - glad you're all ok and that your power came back on Christy! [smilie=th_bighug-1] I don't think we've had temps this cold here in 20 years. Katz - you're a brave gal bringing the newbie cats in...they might decide to stay!:D

Honeybear - Hope you're DD is feeling better & that it's not long long before you'll all be together with your DH in AZ. Retail therapy sounds like a good idea! :ssshopping:

I'm melting FP's Pumpkin Cream Filled Bread - awesome delicious scent! [smilie=th_LOVE] We missed the snow, started out as light rain last nite & melted most of the snow we had & then the cold turned what was left to ice. We had a little snow today & it's -1 right now and going to -12 tonite with a wind chill of -30. When I put my pup outside the clasp on his tie out was frozen shut which has happened in cold weather before & I just hold it in my hand until it thaw's, but in just a few minutes my fingers & hand were red, burning & stinging. Don't think I'll be trying that again. [smilie=th_roll]

Is everyone all snuggled in with a warm candle burning tonight? I'm burning Cardamom from Colonial Candle. It's lovely for this cool night.

Gosh Sweet, that sounds like it hurt! [smilie=th_gif] Hope it's still not smarting.

Changed the scents to...

B&S Krewe of Boo

HHS Gramms Vanilla Pumpkin from a sweet CF pal...yummy...thanks! :flirtysmile4: