The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Beginning the Year with Scents of Good Cheer

Hi friends! 26.gif

We got a ton of snow! thsmileysnowing.gif How about you sweet? Did you get any? We also have very frigid temps too! thsmileysnowing.gif

Maggie, it's coming your way!!! snow2-1.gif

I am currently melting Granma's Fruity Loops by HHS...a gift from a sweet CF pal...so strong and yummy!medium-smiley-065.gif

I also have another HHS tart melting...Granma's Vanilla Bean Cookie...another yumm....Haley's rocksth1cb353a84e3f54c4ba093705cf1ca29dc.gif

I was on here earlier and lost my post somehow. 6377d482.gif I got irritated and didn't feel like retyping....I have calmed down now.cheers5.giflol

biolaeagles, prayers for your family

Thank you everyone for your thoughtful responses to my post about DS # 2.th_aa18.gif

Christy, I was looking forward to the opening of CCC too. I hope the owner heals quickly!

The Pink Peppermint Fluff scent from HHS was kind of medicinal, so I switched it out to melt the rest of my Blueberry Scone YC candle. cloud_9.gif

Tonight: Christmas Wish - Can't remember the vendor, help! It is really soft wax, bright red and green with sprinkles, circle scent name label that has somewhat blurred out. I believe she is OOB and we were not happy about that announcement! [smilie=th_thsignA]

Debra - The vendor that came to me first is Country Home. They had really soft wax and deco's on their tarts. They closed for a while, reopened, and now have closed again.

*Candlefriends, if you can be in prayer/thought for our family tomorrow, that would be great. We are visiting the doctor to schedule surgery for DS# 2

Biolaeagles - Prayers definitely sent your way! I hope your visit with the doc helps ease your anxiety and supplies with all the info you need to get the best care and excellent results for your little guy! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Tomorrow DH and I are in for a major treat. A couple good friends of ours are taking us to a fancy steakhouse where we would normally never go!

Christy - Your night out w/friends sounds great - have fun! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

We got a ton of snow! thsmileysnowing.gif How about you sweet? Did you get any? We also have very frigid temps too! thsmileysnowing.gif

Aria - We got snow, too! [smilie=th_sign0162] I thought it was at least 5 inches, but the weatherman said we got 3 1/2 inches so far. Enuf to make the roads dicey for sure. It's gonna be dangerously cold here, especially next week. Tuesday nite is predicted for 11 below zero and Wed a high of only 1, then Wed nite 8 below zero. I have several outdoor shelters for the feral kitties and I let them in my garage, too, but below zero temps are scary. :(

Delusional Chik - [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to you today!

I'm melting HHS Cake Bake from a generous CF pal [smilie=thank_you] ...strong & good!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Delusional Chik!!

Wow...that is super cold Sweet! Those poor little kitties....the garage should help some. I think our temps are supposed to drop too. Yikes. [smilie=eek]

Just put on a delicious clam from OLC aka Wilma's.....Gingerbread Cookies....must get more...hope she has a sale soon!

biolaeagles, will be keeping your family in my prayers tomorrow. I hope all goes well.

Tonight burning YC Let it Snow and Wylde Ivy Through the Woods.

Aww, thanks guys! I'm 24 now. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Melting Mainstays Hazelnut Cream 3-wick on the melter because one of the wicks is waaaay too close to the glass for my liking. I hear this is a really good scent, so I'm excited to see what it's like once the wax melts all the way.

The snow descended upon us as well, had to go 30 mph the whole way home, but we made it! School has already been called for the kiddos.

Maggie - you reminded me that Hemingway is on the BBMB sale for Scentsy.

Sweet - I bet you are right about that vendor. I am going to go ck my old notes!

Also - how do you get your kits into the garage? My ferals/stray are so skitterish. I ck'd the kitty tube - someone marked all over the inside, so I doubt that anyone else is going to use it. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Biolaeagles - hugs and prayers for you all.

Tonight - Dream Tarts - Santa's Whiskers

Hi everyone!

Today I'm melting HHS in Winter Candy Apple and burning BB&W Cinnamon Frosting!

biolaegles, prayers to you and your family

If anyone is interested Yankee has there tarts and jar wax melts(select scents) at 75% off on online! I ordered a bunch!

Good Morning!

Got about 10 inches of snow here...but trying to find out what they are reporting. It's very light and fluffy. :smileysnowangel:

Put on Ks Winter Morn....still waiting for it to melt.

What is the Frosted Almond Biscotti like? I have a candle of it I got for Christmas and I'm kinda curious as to what the hot throw and scent is like. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I really liked this. I'm not a huge fan of almond scents, but this one wasn't too overpowering and there was enough bakery and sweetness to it that the almond wasn't dominate. I especially liked it with the coffee scent I melted along side it. I hope you enjoy your candle!

Good morning, everyone. We just got back from DS # 2's consultation and his surgery is set for Thursday, January 30th. It is going to be a two hour procedure and he'll be under anesthesia- that's the part that makes me the most nervous! It is an outpatient procedure, so we'll be able to take him home right away.

Today I'm melting Blue Ribbon Sugar Cookie from Can-Do and a mixture of Orange Sherbet from HHS and Marshmallow from FP. th_bb20.gif

Biolaeagles-hope all goes well with your baby's surgery.

Youngest DD had surgery today as well. It was an outpatient procedure and all went well. I'm so glad that is over.

We had quite a bit of snow-around 8 inches. Relaxing after a long and stressful day and burning YC Sparkling Vanilla and YC Eggnog.

Also - how do you get your kits into the garage? My ferals/stray are so skitterish. I ck'd the kitty tube - someone marked all over the inside, so I doubt that anyone else is going to use it.

Debra - All the the current ferals were born somewhere on my property, so I was able to touch most of them when they were kitties & they're used to me. Thing is.....the little brats dears are poo'ing in there, too....ick....peeeyoooo! [smilie=th_stink] I'd put up a 'no poo'ing' sign, but I'm pretty sure they haven't learned to read yet. [smilie=th_roll] Awww geeze....why the heck would a cat mark your kitty tube? I wonder if you could hose it off with a non-stink solution when it gets warmer?

MaggieMae - :thyay: ...snow 4 U...finally! Ours was the lighter, fluffy kind, too & sparkles....sooo purdy!

It is an outpatient procedure, so we'll be able to take him home right away.

Today I'm melting Blue Ribbon Sugar Cookie from Can-Do and a mixture of Orange Sherbet from HHS and Marshmallow from FP.

Biolaeagles - I'm glad it's outpatient so U can bring him home that day! :sHa_okay: BTW, the combo of scents you're melting sounds like a yummy dessert! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Youngest DD had surgery today as well. It was an outpatient procedure and all went well. I'm so glad that is over.

Michele - Glad your DD is back home already. [smilie=yes] How's your dad.....feeling better now?

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting FP's Holiday Spice ...mmmmm... I sniff some orange and spices in it - really good!

skiing_3_text.gifHi there...reporting in from the deep freeze here in Michigan. Man, it's cold. The sun was out this afternoon, so I bundled up and took Ozzy for his walk. I was actually sweating by the time we got back home.

Melting and burning a bit of a hodge podge right now.

YC jar ~ Sugar Plums

YC votive ~ Sparkling Cinnamon

Melting

Nene's ~ Plumberry Spice and Buttermint

HHS ~ Cake Bake ~ this has been going all afternoon and still kickin'! Thanks to the CF buddy who shared this one! It's so good!

Upstairs I have FP Pink Mallow Laundry

Aww, thanks guys! I'm 24 now. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

dc, HappyBirthdayballoons.gif Hope you had a nice day! You are still so young yet...enjoy your youth.

sweet, Yay for purdy snow!!!! th16_4_43.gif We're expecting more Saturday night into Sunday....6 - 12 inches. Plus, super cold temps and winds. DH is supposed to fly to St Louis on Monday...yikes! I am thinking the kiddos won't be going back to school on Monday either. Those naughty kitties...bless you for taking care of them.

debra, what is the kitty tube thingy made out of? Is is like a shelter for them? I can't imagine how any living creature survives the long, cold nights we've been having and are going to have in the coming week.

Well, we are due for a "warm-Up" of sorts tomorrow 30 degrees!!! DS#2 and DH are going on a 3 mile hike with the scouts in the afternoon. A bunch of the other parents and I are going to have a fire, hot chocolate and hot dogs for the boys at the park where the hike ends. smiley_campfire-1.gif Should be fun!

Hope you all have a nice evening...stay warm! fireplaceminith_CELE_084photobucket.gif

Thing is.....the little brats dears are poo'ing in there, too....ick....peeeyoooo! [smilie=th_stink] I'd put up a 'no poo'ing' sign, but I'm pretty sure they haven't learned to read yet. [smilie=th_roll]

[smilie=th_lol22] Sweet, I feel your pain but that's really funny!

I hope everyone is warm and safe with all the wild weather out there. It's supposed to be 70 here tomorrow but still mid-30s at night, which is just bizarre. :blink:

Tonight burning YC Warm Woolen Mittens and melting TDC Vanilla Sandalwood.

Aria - the kitty tube is plastic with a heavy styrafoamy insulation. See here: linky

Sweet - dunno why that little devil made such a mess...sounds like your mess may be worse than mine, though!

Tonight is Cuyahoga Valley, Jingle Bells. Unusual - spicy and roses... [smilie=th_c032]

Hey all! [smilie=The_Hi]

Well, I was close, we ended up with 10 and a half inches and it will probably be here for a while since the temps are sick. It's 7 degrees right now and supposed to get lower tomorrow. Since everyone had off today we went to park close by for sledding. Hahaha....what a laugh the rangers had watching an old bird like me flying down the hill on a flexible flyer!! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] ...took a tumble or two too!! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] What fun! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Biolaeagles, glad your consultation went well...I know how you feel about the anesthesia and it won't be easy but try to keep calm. Our little ones can feel what we feel....I am sure he will do great. I had to watch three of mine drive off in the crib so I feel your pain but soon it will all be behind you. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Michele...glad your DDs procedure went well today and that your Dad is doing better! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

On this cold night it's....

Scent Illusions Apple Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread

Burning...

Hollys Mistletoe

Hollys Blue Spruce

B&BW Frosted Cranberry

B&BW Tis The Season

Tealight in YC Peppermint Bark

Hi there...reporting in from the deep freeze here in Michigan. Man, it's cold. The sun was out this afternoon, so I bundled up and took Ozzy for his walk.

Aria - [smilie=th_1_bigone110] Sounds like you're in for some wild weather! You're new to pups....so be careful with Ozzy going outside, especially when the temps are in the single digits. The snow+bitter cold makes their paws sensitive. When he stops and raises a foot, he probably can't go any further cuz it hurts. Many a time I've ended up carrying a pup home from a walk or the back yard when they do that, and I think Ozzy may be a *little* big for U to carry.

[smilie=th_lol22] Sweet, I feel your pain but that's really funny!

Rivercat - Sooooo....how many of the little dears can I FedEx 2 U? [smilie=th_c032]

what a laugh the rangers had watching an old bird like me flying down the hill on a flexible flyer!!

MaggieMae - I don't 'spose U got that on video? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Sounds like a lot of fun!

I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie and melting KK's Fresh Brewed Coffee - deeelish combo! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hey all! Yes, I did have a good birthday! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tried out Mainstays Hazelnut Creme on the melter, but it didn't have enough throw, so I gave it a toss after a day. Now I have another Glade Orchard Apple Cinnamon going. It's light but I'll live.

Thanks, everyone for your well-wishes.

Candlelove, I'm glad that your DD's surgery went well.

Thanks for relating to my situation too, MaggieMae.

Sweet, good luck with your "sticky" situation! wink.gif

Today I'm melting a combo of Celtic Moonspice from TCC and Toasted Marshmallow from HHS. cloud_9.gif