The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Beginning the Year with Scents of Good Cheer

newyearsmile-1.gif

Good Morning! Wishing everyone good health, Joy, laughter, good times and Prosperity in the New Year!

First melts of the year at Aria's Place are both from CF pals and they are DEEEEELICIOUS!!!!

Nene's Fall Festival and Daphne's Buttery Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake...I am in heaven right now. MElove.gif

We had a nice time last night...DS#1 had a couple friends over and they played games and had pizza & snacks. Teenagers sure like to snack...lol. DH & I played ping pong, air hockey and foosball with DS#2. By the time we got to bed, it was almost 2am! yawn.gif

The boys are now starting a thrilling game of Axis & Allies...sleep011.gif

Have a great day everyone!

Happy_new_year.gif

Happy New Year!

Thanks Biolaeagles re the thread title. ;)

Glad you had a nice mini vacay Cookielady!

Rivercat, I'm sorry about your friend being in the hospital...it's good he has such a good friend in you.

Maggie - I don't think we ever quit worrying about our kids being on the road on New Years Eve! :wacko:

True....thankfully, he came home safe and sound.

Aria....sounds like a nice night!

I am stuffed and ready to get back on track with healthier eating and exercise....

It's TBG Winter Woodland and FP Pumpkin Cider Cream Filled Cake....yum.

Have a great 2014! :)

Happy New Year! th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

MaggieMae - Great January thread title! th_december2201661-1.gif

Aria - Your Snoopy avatar playing ice hockey is so cute! Did U set up your ice rink again this year?

I'm melting KK's Cafe Brulee Bread - soooo good! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Feeling lazy...

Maggie, I love the title...glad your DS got home safely. Pumpkin Cider Cream Filled Cake...are you kiddin' me??? Yum!!!!!

sweet, I was browsing K's scent list and Cafe Brulee Bread sounded divine! I reeeeaaaalllly like her wax and want to place an order soon! Our ice rink is up...hubby got a late start and just filled it last week. With the super cold temps we are having, it'll freeze in no time. Just praying it stays cold and no unseasonal warm weather!

Love the thread title, Maggie! [smilie=yes]

We stayed home last night. Living in Las Vegas, it's the smart thing to do. lol DD had her boyfriend over and my sister, my niece and her boyfriend came over, too. We watched movies, played games and ate pizza. DS went to a friends house which was only about 5 miles from here, much to this mama's relief. I don't know what time he got in. I fell asleep around 2 am. I'm starting the New Year with Very Merry Cranberry from Scentsy in my melters. Fruity and strong!

sweet, I was browsing K's scent list and Cafe Brulee Bread sounded divine! I reeeeaaaalllly like her wax and want to place an order soon!

Aria - It's excellent...think you'd like it! I saw on her homepage she's having a FB group sale on the 3rd. I'm hoping it's for everyone and not only Faceboogers. Did I say that out loud? [smilie=th_thsecret] [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

I've changed to CCCC's Night Before Christmas. [smilie=th_oops_] I'm just a few days late, but's it's a sweet fruity scent that would be good anytime of the year.

Did I just hear you say K's is having a sale, Sweet??? I made a list a couple of weeks ago and really want to order. [smilie=th_thsecret]

TCC Fifteens, 5000 Calories, and Caramel Drizzled Pumpkin Cheesecake

SC Allspice Pumpkin Custard and Mistletoe Kiss

Hope you all have a happy, healthy, and peaceful new year! [smilie=th_aa18]

I'm glad everyone had a nice New Year's Eve and that everyone's kiddos returned home safely.

Today I'm melting Cinnamon Glazed Fritters from Nene's, Gooey Donut Shop from Tiffany's, and burning Iced Cinnamon Rolls from TCC. th_shewiggle.gif

Thanks Aria, Delusional Chik, Sweet, & Mpfand!! :)

Broke into some Ks tonight...

Magical Christmas.....mmmmm.

Sweet, I do believe the Ks sale is only for "Faceboogers" ( :sHa_sarcasticlol: ) although I'm hoping that we can all get in on it!! [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000. One can never have too much Ks!!

Great thread title, MaggieMae! [smilie=yes]

Glad everyone had a safe and happy celebration [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Burning YC Sparkling Angel, one of my all-time faves, in the living room and B&BW Cranberry Woods in the bedroom.

HAPPY NEW YEAR CANDLEFIND FRIENDS!!

Sorry for being AWOL over the holidays - it has been a madhouse here.

My DD Melody is here from MD for more than 2 weeks, she got in before Christmas and is leaving middle of January

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

I am so happy to spend some time with her, I've missed her terribly since she moved up north to go to school.

I have been melting MANY great scents over the holidays and some great candles (mostly B&BW) as well.

Tonight I have Sugar Plum Fairy by Mimi's Melters . . . I have melted several of her scents over the holiday and they are awesome, most notably Sugar N Spruce!

Have a great night, everyone, and wishing you all a happy and healthy 2014!

Congrats on the thread title, Maggie! :)

Added in TCC Double Crusted Pumpkin Cheesecake for the evening.

Going to call it an early night.

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Good title, Maggie!

Sweet - your FB name - [smilie=th_giggle]

I still have a ton of Christmas scents that are too old already so I better work my way through them.

Tonight: Christmas Wish - Can't remember the vendor, help! It is really soft wax, bright red and green with sprinkles, circle scent name label that has somewhat blurred out. I believe she is OOB and we were not happy about that announcement! [smilie=th_thsignA]

Thanks Rivercat, Honeybear and Debra! :)

Enjoy the time with your DD Laurie!

Today started with...gifties from a CF pal

Scentsy Cutie Pie Cupcake....mmmmmm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Scentsy Toasted Apple Butter...thankie!

VDC Early Sunrise

FP Pink Blackberry Butter Jam Cookies & Strawberry Glaze also from a CF pal....thankie!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a good one....gotta run to the store before the snow starts.

Glad you get to spend some time with your DD, Laurie!

Starting the day with Frosted Almond Biscotti from BH&G and Perk Me Up from Scentsy.

Good morning, everyone! It is a sunny day here in SoCal. I actually want it to be colder- it doesn't feel like winter at all at 79 degrees! th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm melting Blue Ribbon Cookies from Can-Do, Donut Shop from Tiffany's, and Pink Toasted Peppermint Fluff from HHS.th_slider_flirt.gif

*Candlefriends, if you can be in prayer/thought for our family tomorrow, that would be great. We are visiting the doctor to schedule surgery for DS# 2 to fix a birth defect. The surgery is supposed to be close to an out-patient procedure, and is very low risk; however, he will have to be under for the surgery, and I'm very nervous as he's only 6 months old right now. I'm hoping tomorrow goes well and that the doctor can give us a lot of good instruction on how the surgery will be performed and how to take care of him afterwards.

@ biolaeagles so many good thoughts and prayers sent your way and I hope everything goes well!

Today I'm burning this candle that my mom got me for Christmas and its called Leather its from Elliott Essentials. It has a picture of a western saddle on it; and that's what it reminds me of, it really does smell like leather. The candle recommends that you burn it for 2 hour at a time, and tbh that's about as long as I can burn it for. I like the smell don't get me wrong but it is very strong, almost at times to strong, to the point that it might be overpowering. But it is cool to have a leather scented candle. I have other tarts from Elliott Essentials and I'm looking forward to melting them!

Starting the day with Frosted Almond Biscotti from BH&G and Perk Me Up from Scentsy.

What is the Frosted Almond Biscotti like? I have a candle of it I got for Christmas and I'm kinda curious as to what the hot throw and scent is like. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Edit: Biolaeagles, you and yours will be on my mind tomorrow. Hope things go as smoothly as possible.

Prayers coming your way for sure, biolaeagles!

I have been melting Can-Do (Sugar Butt -- YUM) and Froot Loops (ditto). So glad I got bags of both of these in my last order. It is fun to learn more about my scent preferences over time and enjoy my orders more as a result! Also been burning lots of Yankee lately, since I spent a birthday gift card at the SAS and did a B2G2 earlier in the season. Merry Marshmallow, Celebrate Christmas, and Balsam Forest have been the most recent choices.

Tomorrow DH and I are in for a major treat. A couple good friends of ours are taking us to a fancy steakhouse where we would normally never go! It will be so great to see them (they don't live in town) and fun to experience such a lovely meal. After the year we've had and how well they understand what things have been like, it will be an awesome celebration.

I was looking forward to Crosscreek reopening today, but Deana mentioned on Facebook that she's sick with the flu. The stuff that has been revealed so far about the K's Kreations sale is not (in my opinion) earth-shattering, so non-Facebookers don't seem to be missing out too much.

Thanks Michele!! :)

Biolaeagles, I will definitely add your little fella to my prayers today! I know how frightening it is when they are so little and having surgery but they are quick healers and very resilient at that age. I'm sure the doctors will be terrific and give you all the information you need. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

It's Hemingway from Scentsy upstairs.