The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Meersperle

Addicted!

Helloooo,

finally i found a board, where people talk about Candles <3

I am really addicted with scented candles! I started with Yankee Candles(loving the tarts) and am now exploring other brands.

But thats not so easy in Germany! :(

I hope i will find some new lovely Candles here :)

Helloooo,

finally i found a board, where people talk about Candles <3

I am really addicted with scented candles! I started with Yankee Candles(loving the tarts) and am now exploring other brands.

But thats not so easy in Germany! :(

I hope i will find some new lovely Candles here :)

th_blij31-1.gif

:hello: Meersperle - glad you've joined us! [smilie=th_blij31-1] There was a lovely woman from Austria on here a while ago and she had a difficult time finding candles & tarts, too. There's lots of vendors on here for you to read about and maybe discover some that ship to Germany. I hope you have fun! [smilie=th_clap1]

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Front Porch Candle Co. ships internationally! Front Porch

Unfortunately, I have not tried them myself but I think others here have tried their tarts and candles. They're next on my list after the Yankee Candle Semi-Annual sale. I cannot resist a good sale!

Thank yooouuuuu :)

ooh yes a few ones ship to europe...but the Shipping is SO expensive. Sometimes like 3-4 Tarts Shipping 9-10$

Its SO sad...not even Yankee Candle have all scents to sell in Europe. And those Sales i can dream of. the best offer is like...50cents less for a Tart..

I think here its more common to use those liquid scents with those wood pins(?)... i dont like them..

I believe the english term is 'oil diffuser' or Yankee Candle's website calls them 'reed diffusers'. The wooden sticks are called reeds. Which is silly, now that I think of it. The sticks are not made from reed plants! One of my sisters has those in her room because she's too young for a tart warmer or candles right now.

I seem to recall a lot of UK Yankee Candle fans talking about a website called yankee doodle, but I don't know much about it, other than that some people got great deals from the site? Shipping might be a little less.

I believe the english term is 'oil diffuser' or Yankee Candle's website calls them 'reed diffusers'. The wooden sticks are called reeds. Which is silly, now that I think of it. The sticks are not made from reed plants! One of my sisters has those in her room because she's too young for a tart warmer or candles right now.

I seem to recall a lot of UK Yankee Candle fans talking about a website called yankee doodle, but I don't know much about it, other than that some people got great deals from the site? Shipping might be a little less.

aaah yes..oil diffuser!

Yankee doodle is the same as the german yankeecandle hp.

But thanks :)