The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The weather outside is frightful, but the scents are so delightful!

Oh my gosh Laurie...so much at once! I hope your little fur babies are on the mend and feeling better soon!

Debra....Yay! Glad to hear you are out of the cast! Hope the PT can get you back to normal soon!

Biolaeagles...Good to hear the DH is feeling better!

Its snowing once again but the kids have gone off to school....maybe they'll be sent home early? I'm not supposed to work until early afternoon but it's not looking promising....so I'll just enjoy the beautiful white stuff! ;)

Last night and today it's...

Marshmallow Mornings from SI....this is delicious!!

Baked ZB Vanilla Butter Coconut Macaroon from a CF pal.....YUMMO.... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]...thanks!

Have a good one! :)

Laurie - I hope Bo and Bear are both back home with U today and feeling better! [smilie=yes]

Debra - Glad to hear the cast is off - progress! :sHa_okay:

MaggieMae - How much snow is predicted for U? Be a shame if U couldn't get into work, huh? [smilie=th_foolish1]

I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie candle. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I luv being home at Christmas, but there's so much to do (and I'm not feeling the desire to do it! ;) ) I almost don't know where to begin.:wacko:

Ahh, so DS # 1 is sick- I think we have a stomach flu going around! He spent all night crying then woke up with barf in his crib. I'm just hoping DS # 2 doesn't get it. th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm re-melting Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread from FP.

Oh my gosh Biolaeagles...I'm sorry to hear about your little fella!! Stomach bugs are horrible but at least they go away fast....here's hoping mini little fella doesn't get it!! I hope you can relax with your delicious SCMB!!

Sweet....it was a dud. Not only did I have to work but I was called in early.

It's Christmas Thyme from TBG...good one!!

[smilie=th_hello]

I'm jealous about all of the snow you all have been getting! It's dry as a bone here in New Mexico. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Got a lovely Christmas surprise package from a CF friend [smilie=thank_you] and enjoying the yummy scents...Nene's Persimmon & Spice and CCCC Christmas Cheer. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Also have a few homemade ones going in various warmers...

Jelly Donut, Pumpkin Vanilla, and Lavender

And last, but not least, lit my PL Spruce in the Snow GloLite for the first time.

Have a good night!

biolaeagles, I hope your little guy gets to feeling better soon!

Melting Frosted Sugar Cookie from Crosscreek, a gift from a sweet CF pal. :wub:

I'm jealous about all of the snow you all have been getting! It's dry as a bone here in New Mexico.

We need rain here in Nor Cal, too. They're saying it's the driest year ever so far in San Francisco since they started keeping track [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

biolaeagles, hope it's just a 24 hour thing and doesn't spread!

Burning B&BW Pumpkin Carving in the living room and YC Icicles in the bedroom.

Last night's combo of YC Whiskers on Kittens and Campfire Treat was an unexpected failure: by bedtime there was a distinct odor of dirty diapers in the air. Ugh! [smilie=th_puke]

Santa-1.gif

CandyCaneDoll.gif Good Morning friends...like my outfit? [smilie=th_slider_brent]

Melting some fantastic scents this morning! [smilie=th_200912104451]

CCCC ~ Warm Winter Pleasures...thanks to my swap bud for this one...it's vedy nice! [smilie=thank_you]

BH&G ~ Snowy Evergreen Forest...wowza! Thanks to a CF friend for sharing! :D

FP ~ Sugar Cookie Dough Bread...a favorite [smilie=yes]

Nene's ~ Gingerbread Latte...thanks again swap buddy for a yummo coffee scent :wub:

biolaeagles...sorry to hear that your lil guy is sick...hope he feels better [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Well, off to make a fresh cup of coffee and do some baking and wrapping. [smilie=th_blij51]

Have a good one! A_christmastree10ed.gif

Stocked up on some Harvest Glow candles and their melts...took advantage of their year end sale. Melting their Juicy Blackberry and it is sooooo yummy :)

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to Trep today! I know you may not be on for a while Nancy, but if you stop by today, want to send birthday wishes your way! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

Ahh, so DS # 1 is sick- I think we have a stomach flu going around!

Biolaeagles - Awww geeze [smilie=th_cha66] ...I hope DS#1 is feeling better and that nasty virus doesn't visit anyone else!

Sweet....it was a dud. Not only did I have to work but I was called in early.

MaggieMae - No snow after all? :( Don't feel too badly, after having snow here since Thanksgiving, we're predicted to have abnormally warm temps & rain Friday thru Sunday... all our purdy snow will melt. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Go figure.

Last night's combo of YC Whiskers on Kittens and Campfire Treat was an unexpected failure: by bedtime there was a distinct odor of dirty diapers in the air. Ugh!

Rivercat - Definitely not a nice odor! [smilie=th_stink] What does Whiskers on Kittens smell like on it's own?

I'm melting KK's Pumpkin House Cafe.....yummmm! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Long day at work today, so I brought in Holiday Time Winter Berries again. Still not a fan of the soapy 'winter' note in the berry scent, but at least it's burning a little better!

Gotta knock that stash down so I can start my wax ban for the new year and get off it as soon as possible! [smilie=th_TONGUE22111]

I've got candles going and melts too.

candles:

Colonial: Good Frankincense and Myrrh (love spellcheck)

Colonial: Cardamom

Tiffany's - Christmas Tree

Candles by Victoria - Divine Paradise

melts:

Spotted Hog - Pumpkin Poundcake

YC - Sugared Apple?

Short school day for the kids. We're going to make candy Santa sleighs for gifts.

As I posted on the BD thread--thank you for the BD wishes and I think my candles are not the cat's problem--just the air freshener so hopefully I will be posting a daily scent soon.

That's good news, trep. Hope you're having a great birthday! :confettistars:

Melting Classic Frosted Gingerbread from BH&G and a yummy one from a generous CF pal, Caramel Cinnamon Gingerbread Latte from Tara's.

Hi everyone. Melting: Fruit Garland by Tuscany Candle Co.

Candle: Limited Holiday Trio which has Holiday Cinnamon, Cookies for Santa, Home for Christmas by Yankee

Happy Birthday Trep.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Trep!! Glad to hear it might not be the candles!!

Jules...Santa's sleighs sound so cute....how'd ya make those??

Delusional Chik..... [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] yep...the best part of a wax ban is getting off it. ;)

It's Ks.....Away in a Manger.....great!

th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif to you Trep!!!!..

Melting some wonderful scents from a sweet CF buddy.thank_you.gif..Tara's Caramel CInn. Gingerbread Latte' is so yummy and Cross Creek 's Christmas Cheer so nice and festive. It's always such a busy time of year but I sure do cherish all of my CF friends...May you have a wonderful holiday season.

I got this candle from Walmart; and the candle really resembles Bath and Body works, but its called Midnight Snow. Honestly; I have just fallen in love with this candle. It has a soft cologne scent. I don't normally stock up on walmart's candles but these are ones I'm going to stock up on. Its an amazing winter scent!

Salem, I like the new Walmart candles too- Midnight Snow is a good one!

MaggieMae, I LOVE Away in a Manger!

Trep, th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif!

DS# 1 is still sick, but is on the mend. So far, DS# 2 and I have stayed strong! I'm just pooped out from taking care of the sickies. I'm just hoping this all ends before all of our Christmas events next week! Thank you for all your sweet well-wishes.th_aa18.gif

Today I'm melting Pink Serendipity Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from HHS and Bad Santa Spiked Eggnog from TBG.