The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The weather outside is frightful, but the scents are so delightful!

th_Hello_.gif

I melted OPT Peppermint Patty earlier today and now have melting CFTKR Sugar Cookie & Flapjackth_76d65c2f.gif

We had family staying here for the past 2 days, so I didn't melt while we had company. It felt weird not to have anything smelling yummy but it sure was nice to spend time with family. Now, if I could get this leftover food out of the house before I gain any more weight icon_redface.gif lol

Good afternoon,everyone! I've been going through a lot of tarts this morning either because the scent didn't last long enough, or I didn't like the scent. I started off with French Baguette from OLC (lasted for two hours), then put in Wedding Cake from HHS (didn't care for), on to Tiffany's Pomegranate (didn't care for either, even though it's a very popular scent), and landed on my blend of Minty Pink/Marshy Marshmallow from Shayz Scentz- winner! I also have Vanilla Poundcake from Swan Creek going from a CF buddy, and Island Peach from OLC in the bathroom. th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Hi everyone...omg, I am so exhausted from all the holiday festivities eggnogsantas-vi.gif

In yesterdays' mail, there was a lovely package of waxies from a very thoughtful gal here at CF! Thank you so much! Some vendors I have never tried and the cold sniffs are fab.

Sooooo, tonite's melts include Berry Creme Brulee from Starlight Chandling...thank you....smells so delicious.

Have a good night everyone....

It's much more fun to decorate than to un-decorate. lol. It's nice to have the house clean and back in order. Melting Welcome Home from Scentsy.

Continuing the first burns of all the YC jars I bought a couple days ago...last night I burned Celebrate Christmas, which was very nice. Partway through I added Merry Marshmallow. Today it's Christmas Tree.

Time to take the tree down - the pup has discovered the ornaments. Two down... [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Debra - Oh nooooo...I hope they weren't irreplaceable ones.:( How 'bout the kitties - they didn't bother the tree?

I'm melting Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters....soooo good! :wub:

It's Tinsel by Daphnes and upstairs it's Sweet Slumber by TBG from a sweet CF pal...thanks!

:)

Changed the Tinsel for Frostbite from Aunt Smellmans.

For some reason I decided it needed to be fall again around here, so burning B&BW Pumpkin Carving in the living room, and melting Wylde Ivy Pumpkin Masquerade in the bedroom.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but it has been crazy here. I hav a lot going on here but hope things calm down soon.

Burned some candles today-

YC Eggnog

YC Sparkling Vanilla

YC Honey Spice

Sweet - the kitties hid behind the tree - but left it alone.

Busy melt-o-rama today!

Mistletoe Kiss - Scentsationals

Holiday Kiss - Scentsy

Blue Christmas - Things That Make Sense

Mimi's House - Can Do

Winter Wreath - LOL

[smilie=th_shewiggle]

I'm ending the day with B&BW's Merry Cookie candle. Have a good evening all![smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Me too, Sweet! I'm enjoying my candle right now. Today was a busy day, so this is the first chance I've had to get on! I melted Buttery Gingerbread Zucchini from SMT and Gingerbread Donuts from Ava's earlier(I am obsessed with this scent! I know she's only keeping it up for wintertime, so get it soon if you're interested!).

Hello friends!cutecolorsanibear9.gif

Here's what's melting over here....

Scentsy Frosted Ginger Cookie

McCall's Laura's Lemon Loaf...from a CF pal...delicious! cloud9.gif

K's Away in a Manger

In DS's room ~ Strawberry Cotton Candy from FP. I think I've created a junior wax addict...lol.

That's about it for now. Should be a nice, relaxing day...no plans.

Have a good one!

Biolaeagles - Gingerbread Donuts sounds good! But, I don't *need* any more tarts. [smilie=th_LaLaLa] Maybe I'll take just a lil peek...[smilie=th_snoopy]

I think I've created a junior wax addict...lol.

Aria - Awwww..a mini melter! :D Good job! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

I'm trying a scentsperiment of coffee + zucchini bread. ZB is a strong scent...think I need to add more coffee. For both me and the melter! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Scentsperiment? LOL.....great word! [smilie=th_200912104451]

This morning I did not pick out of my Christmas basket....living dangerously.

It's Ava's Carmel Coffee and Tara's Fresh Brewed Coffee...... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning! I have Angie's Famous Cupcakes from Front Porch in a couple of melters, but I can't smell it so I'm going to either add something else or change it out altogether. Hope everyone has a great day! I'm going to spend it catching up on bills and helping the kids organize their closets.

I had a YC Ginger Spice tart going earlier in the day. It always reminds me of my grandmother's bedroom when I was a kid [smilie=th_LOVE]

Just switched to YC Vanilla Oak in the living room and using up the last of the Wylde Ivy Pumpkin Masquerade in the bedroom melter.

Have a good evening!

Hi everyone! Today I spent the majority of the day taking care of DS # 2, but got to take an hour out to go for a run! I haven't ran in awhile, so it felt good to try to tone up after losing the pregnancy weight! th_aa17.gif

Right now I'm melting Spiced Pumpkin Nectar from Cheryl's from a CF pal, and it is AMAZING. I just love me some pumpkiny scents! I also have Iced Cinnamon Buns from Tara's going on in the bathroom. I hope everyone has a nice Monday tomorrow. th_c032.gif

Sweet, did you end up checking out Ava's sale?

Sweet, did you end up checking out Ava's sale?

I'm not Sweet, but I sure did. [smilie=th_pardon]

You had me so intrigued with the Gingerbread Donuts that I ordered it in three styles! [smilie=yes] Great sale with 10% off to boot! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Burning a Spotted Hog Vanilla candle and Partylite Spruce in the Snow.

Melting...

Homemade Christmas Tree

Swan Creek Home for the Holidays

Swan Creek Apples & Spice

Partylite Cinnamon & Bayberry

Have a good night!