The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The weather outside is frightful, but the scents are so delightful!

I discovered that my old YC Orchard Pear votive made into tarts was a dud. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

So I fired up Delori Candle's Warm And Cozy. :thyay: Amazing throw! Strongest throwing candle I've tried! It now smells like I live in a giant hollowed-out Red Hot. :lol:

Good morning, everyone!

DH is still sick, but my sister is coming to relieve me for a few hours so I can sleep or go out shopping!

Today I'm melting Coffee & Ice Cream from Ava's and Vanilla Bean Noel Twinkies from HHS.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Biolaeagles - Yay for your sis coming to the rescue! [smilie=th_yay] Hope your DH feels better soon!

My morning melt was KK's Pumpkin House Cafe...soooo good! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Now I've changed to her Sparkle Cider Cookie Bread - another winner! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Just got in from shopping....

Had to wait in line to enter the store (A&A) then shop with a consultant....waited in line once again to checkout and just as I was the next one at the register to pay, the sales people announce that the store is on fire and we need to leave our items on the counter and evacuate. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Needless to say, I didn't get a thing and the firemen left shortly after they arrived ....musta been a small issue or a false alarm. Argh. Gotta try it again during the week. I'm definitely not a shopper.

Get well wishes to your hubby, Biolaeagles! Hope you enjoyed your "me time" whether you slept or shopped!!

Sweet, those scents sound Yummo! Is the PHC your creation??

Tonite it's Nellies Acres Christmas Eve....lovely green scent. :)

MaggieMae, that is a CRAZY story! I'm glad no one is hurt. I don't like shopping when it's crowded either, sSig_aaarggh.gif.

I just threw in a tart of K's Rainbow Confetti Cake.

Biolaeagles, I hope DH feels better soon :( Character breakfasts are so much fun! I bet your kids had a blast [smilie=yes]

MaggieMae, wow! As if holiday shopping needed any more craziness :wacko:

Burning B&BW Snowday in the living room and Wylde Ivy Pumpkin Masquerade in the bedroom warmer.

just as I was the next one at the register to pay, the sales people announce that the store is on fire and we need to leave our items on the counter and evacuate. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Is the PHC your creation??

MaggieMae - Geeze...how scary :o ... I'm glad there really wasn't a fire! It may have been someone smoking in a restroom & that put off the alarm - that's happened where I work. Yep, the PHC was my suggestion. Kathy worked her magic & blended em really well together! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

I'm ending the day with B&BW's Cider Lane candle. I'm on vacay until the day after the New Year! :confettistars:

Thanks guys....but I have to admit it was more aggravating than scary. We waited for so long and we were so close....the store is super tiny so it was easy enough to leave. They thought it was an electrical fire in the back room but I don't know what the firemen discovered. It's weird though....although I was bummed that I couldn't get what I waited for it's obvious that the fire department was called so it was an emergency....some people were flippin out and cursing that they had to evacuate. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

Oh, Maggie, what a pain! It is hard enough to go out once, but to have to go back...sheesh.

Today has been Herbal Delight from Dream Tarts.

Good Morning all--just a quick post to say I won't be on here for awhile. We think our aged cat may have developed a severe allergy to scent so I am stopping the use of all candles, air fresheners, etc. for awhile to see if that helps. I will be back when I know what is going on. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Nancy

Oh no Trep....I am so sorry to hear that. We will miss you and your early morning posts!! :(

I wish you a wonderful Christmas and I hope that this is not the issue and you will be back with us soon!! I do hope your kitty feels better! [smilie=th_catkiss]

This morning it's

FP Moonspice Cookies....spicy and strong. [smilie=th_cc15]

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I am starting off the day with Crosscreek Marvelous Marble Cake. After just being hit with snow they are telling us to expect another 2-4 tomorrow th_sSig_what.gif

trep - I am sorry to hear about your kitty. I hope you can still enjoy some smellies soon and your kitty feels better!!

Maggie - How frustrating! th_shout.gif Shopping at this time of the year is stressful enough as it is!

trep, we will miss you. :( I hope your kitty feels better soon. Merry Christmas to you!

Maggie, what a pain. <_< Glad everyone and everything was ok, though.

I went to a kickboxing class on Saturday and I'm still so sore I could hardly get out of bed. lol I'm obviously terribly out of shape. :sEm_blush7: Melting Snowberry from Scentsy.

Trep, I hope everything works out soon and your kitty gets to feeling better. Just popping in to reply to you since I won't be posting on here for a bit...nothing major, just working on a jar candle so I won't have a new scent to post about for a coupla days!

Trep - I hope your cat feels much better soon! [smilie=yes] I know how stressful it can be when they're not feeling well. For lots of us, they're not just animals, they're part of our family. We'll miss your smiling face, but if it helps kitty feel better.... ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Wishing you all a wonderful, peaceful Christmas! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Mpfand - Wow - kickboxing....good for you! [smilie=th_23_32_7] I bet you had aches where you didn't know muscles existed! :lol:

I just put on Tara's Scentsational Gifts' Harvest Moon. I luv'd this scent from LSC, but since ordering from there has been so limited, I found a vendor that had it & am hoping it's good. Hurry up and melt! [smilie=th_anyminute]

Thanks, everyone, for your concern for our kitty. He is really old--over 20 but except for this issue seems to be doing well for his age. We are going to give it two weeks with no scents of any kind and see what that does. Hopefully, it is the air freshener and not the candles but who knows? I don't care as long as it helps him. It is warm here today so I have the door and windows open to get some fresh air in the house and hopefully that will help speed up the process. I will look in from time to time just to stay in touch. Thanks again, candle friends. Nancy

Wow Nancy...an over 20 kitty. I hope you won't have to be away long! Currently melting Delightful Scents brandies pear and Backroad Hobbies Christmas Wish. Recently melted Delightful Scents reindeer poo andRuby Rose plumberry spice.

Hi everyone! :-)

For the last couple of days I've been melting tarts from my dear swap buddy and also from another cf friend....all winners!

CCCC Cinnamon Zucchini Rolls....yum

CFTKR Country Charm...lovely

Goosecreek Cozy Home...nice & warm

Iheartwax Zucchini Ice Cream...

Thanks ladies!

As for today, I went shopping early and then after coming home and walking Ozzy, I put HHS Toasted Peppermint Twinkies on....so good!

Trep, hope your kitty will be okay.

Maggie, I am not much of a shopper either....what store is A&A?

Hope everyone has a nice evening....I should try to wrap a few gifts later....

Trep, I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. I hope it's not the scents, and that your kitty gets better soon!th_catkiss.gif

Today I'm melting Granma's Pink Vanilla Butter Fudge from HHS in both warmers- delicious! th_slider_flirt.gif

Maggie, I am not much of a shopper either....what store is A&A?

Alex and Ani....they have those cool bracelets that are very "in" right now. I noticed they have candles too! ;)

It's still Moonspice Cookies [smilie=th_smilies-2] but I added Old St. Nick by Grubby Hollow to the other melters.

Btw Sweet....ENJOY YOUR VACAY!! [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

It wasn't until about 1/2 hour ago when my DS brought in the mail with 2 boxes that I realized I had nothing melting. I turned on 2 melters as I got up this morning but never changed the out!

[smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

It was a stressful day, I had to take my 10 year old Lab, Bo, who is my best friend in the world, in for surgery. He ruptured a ligament in his knee and got it repaired, but he is getting old and I worried LIKE CRAZY! I talked to the animal hospital at 5:30 and they said he's medicated and resting comfortably. I hate that you can't explain what's happening to them. Tomorrow morning, my other Lab, Bear, is going in for surgery on his ear, he developed a nasty hematoma from shaking his head due to ear problems and it needs to be surgically taken care of. At least he will come home the same day, poor Bo has to spend the night there. Never rains, but it pours!

:mellow:

So to remedy the situation, I lazily lit my Applewood Bonfire candle from B&BW and it smells wonderful.

:D

My DD Mel is coming in on Thursday to spend the holidays at home and we are looking forward to melting some winter scents, I've been holding off until she gets here.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for listening to my saga! And have a good evening!

Trep, so sorry to hear about your kitty. I hope you can zero in on the problem quickly.

Laurie, poor Bo and Bear! :( It's so hard to have the furbabies away even when they're being well taken care of. Hope they're both all better and home with the family soon!

Burning YC Whiskers on Kittens. I wasn't a big fan last year, but giving it a second chance.

YC Campfire Treat is going in the bedroom warmer.

Trep, I hope your kitty perks right up - and tells you it is not the scenting! How cool to have one that old!

The cast is off my arm and I am in a softer brace. It looks pretty creepy - new knobs and swelling pockets around my wrist! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon In for PT tomorrow so I can begin to use it with a better range of motion. ( And to make it all pretty again! ;) )

Tonight is LSC Cranberry Marmalade.

Laurie, sorry to hear about your doggies!

Debra, I hope you get a really helpful PT!

Sweet, enjoy your vacation!

DH is feeling much better today (although still tired and achey), so he is heading back to work tomorrow. Thanks for all the kind wishes, CF friends! th_aa18.gif

For the rest of the night it's Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts from SH and just got my FP package, so I have my Sugar Cookie Celtic Moonspice Bread going in the kitchen- LOVE it! cloud_9.gif

Laurie, I love lobbies..hope yours are soon on the mend! This morning I started Christmas wish from Backroad Hobbies in two melter a. I'm really liking Backroads Hobbies!.