The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The weather outside is frightful, but the scents are so delightful!

Christy - Hope your house move goes smoothly. [smilie=yes] You'll be in before Christmas?

I'm melting 1803's Toasted Marshmallow Spice from a CF pal. [smilie=thank_you] Can definitely smell the 'toasted' in it....yumm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Really cold here, only going into the teen's for a high tomorrow. :blink:

Hello, all....two weeks until Christmas,

Aaaaaahhhh! I'm nowhere near ready... time to panic [smilie=th_yellow5]

Burning B&BW Snowday in the living room and YC Campfire Treat in the bedroom warmer.

Thanks Michele and Mpfand!

Good luck on the move Christy!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Meersperle....."not so delightful".....LOL [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

This evening it's been....

CCCC Kringleberry from a CF pal.....wonderful! Thanks!

NA Mistletoe & Ivy

Daphne's Kringleberry Christmas Cookie

Smelling great!

Since Holiday Time Cinnamon did not cooperate with me at work yesterday, today I brought Holiday Time Winter Berries. It's burning decently but is still giving me a bit of trouble. Are some buildings just ill-suited for candle burning?

At least the scent is fairly strong. The berry notes are nice but the 'winter' part is kind of an artificial soapiness. I can stand the scent but wouldn't purchase again, you know what I mean?

Trep...hope all is ok.

Tonight it's oldies from the bottom of the basket....not sure how old they really are and they're not talkin.

[smilie=th_5337c1ad]

Cherries in the Snow from LSC

Peppermint Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from HHS

Enjoying. ;)

I'm melting Kissing Booth's Pumpkin King (yummy blend of cinnamon pumpkin+gingerbread :sHa_thumbgoodjob: ) from a CF friend. It's alarming how quickly Christmas will be here. I look calm on the outside, but on the inside....:sSc_eek3:

Is Campfire Treat a strong scent melted, or is it more of a lighter one?

DC, it hasn't been very strong at all for me. I tried it in my tea light warmer the first time and only smelled a bit of sweet marshmallow, but last night I had it in my 17 watt warmer and definitely got more of the toasted note with an ok-but-not-great throw. (And I'm not a fan of nose-hair singing strength, especially in my small apartment, so if I think it's light, it's pretty light :D)

Tonight burning Diptyque Pomander, a mini candle I got in a holiday set ages ago. I liked the others in the set better and they are long gone, but want to use this up. B&BW Fresh Balsam is going in the bedroom.

DC, it hasn't been very strong at all for me. I tried it in my tea light warmer the first time and only smelled a bit of sweet marshmallow, but last night I had it in my 17 watt warmer and definitely got more of the toasted note with an ok-but-not-great throw. (And I'm not a fan of nose-hair singing strength, especially in my small apartment, so if I think it's light, it's pretty light :D)

Thanks for your honest opinion! I also have a small apartment but it has an open floor plan (kitchen+ LR+ DR all connected), so I don't think Campfire Treat would be a good choice for me. The cold sniff in the store was super light, so I gave it a pass then but was unsure if it was one of those tarts that gets stronger when melted.

Sorry to have been MIA--seems like I haven't been home all that much. Today is rainy and yuk and I have a bunch of candles going to dispel the gloom--Mainstays Cranberry Pear and Vanilla Cookie plus Yankee Red Velvet and Cream Colored Ponies and BBW Merry Cookie. Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning!

Melting Spiced Cranberries from ScentSationals and Home for the Holidays from Swan Creek. A big thank you to the CF pal who sent this one. It smells terrific! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I love the mixture of your scents, trep!

Today I started off with Candy Milk Bread from BSF and Nilla Wafers from Sea Breeze, but the former smelled really sourth_u53.gif and the latter had no throwth_sad2hz1.gif.....so, I switched up to Granma's Creamy Fruit Loops Zucchini Bread from HHS and Razzy Zucchini from OLC: success! th_ahaaha.gif

Just switched up to burning Ultimate Sugar Cookie from CFTKR in the kitchen, melting Merry Cookie from B&BW in the living room, and burning Walmart's Cookies for Santa in the bathroom. It smells so SWEET in here! flirtysmile4.gif

Trep-how is the YC Cream Colored Ponies? I have that one but haven't tried it yet.

Melted yesterday a scent from a wonderful CF friend-Swan Creek Home for the Holidays (very nice) and today HHS Sleigh Bells. I no longer see this one in the scent descriptions but it smells good.

Good evening all.

It's Beezy Cotton Headed Ninny Muggin from my swap box....I've been wanting to try this scent forever and so glad I finally can....it's nice! Thanks!! ;)

TBG Bad Santa Spiked Eggnog

FP Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread....got a single tart in my order yesterday and it's amazing!! NEED a bag! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good evening all.

It's Beezy Cotton Headed Ninny Muggin from my swap box....I've been wanting to try this scent forever and so glad I finally can....it's nice! Thanks!! ;)

TBG Bad Santa Spiked Eggnog

FP Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread....got a single tart in my order yesterday and it's amazing!! NEED a bag! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Maggie, I just finished my TBG Bad Santa Spiked Eggnog too- yum! Also, I'm so glad you like the FP Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread, because I got two four-packs in it! th_smilies-2.gif

Hi there [smilie=th_autumboy]

All this talk about SC Home for the Holidays made me put a couple on for the evening. Hoping it will get me in the holiday spirit. I have a a night of fudge making ahead of me while I wait for DH to fly in from Portland around midnight. :flirt-2:

Also melting GC Vanilla Cupcake.

Have a good night!