The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The weather outside is frightful, but the scents are so delightful!

Everyone who is off because of the snow, I hope you all have nice days at home!

MaggieMae, I hope you feel better!

Today I'm re-melting Frosty's Fudge from CCC and adding in Toasted Peppermint Twinkies from HHS.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Thank you Biolaeagles!!

Brrrr. It's so cold in Indy and my poor outside fur babies are not one bit happy. We have houses and shelters for them but they are not liking the bitter cold. th_autumboy.gifth_catkiss.gif. Today I am melting one of my last LSC scents- Peppermint Bark. I miss their great scents and I have a hard time figuring out when they open, etc...so I am just melting the ones I have left. I'm also burning a Goose Creek candle scented A Christmas Story. I just lit it so I will report on it later. Have a great evening everyone.

Recent melts: cando cast iron cookies(awesome), Ruby Rose cranberry chutney, Delightful Scents Macintosh apples, and cando sugar corn puffin'.

Well, no more melting at school...a parent called my middle school principal and said my candles were giving her child sinus infections [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Aww thanks Candlelove, I did actually pick up a few tarts from YC. I think I posted about it over on the 'What's the Damage?' forum.

At work we actually have a candle going! It's Pine Forest by Essential Home, and I want to say it came from K-mart. Of course it had been gotten to before I got ahold of it and it's tunneling quite a bit. I might make one of those foil sleeves for it in order to correct it. This opens the door on candles at work, and I have shifts long enough coming up to make it worth it! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Well, no more melting at school...a parent called my middle school principal and said my candles were giving her child sinus infections [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

[smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] I don't think that's actually possible. ???????

Dabba - Awww geeze...sorry to hear no more waxies at school. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Maybe your school could transfer her to another class? [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

MaggieMae - Snow AND no school??!! :confettistars: Hope your day at home helps U feel better!

I'm melting ScentSationals Chai Tea. Making me want a cuppa.... [smilie=th_blij51]

Maggie ~ Hope you get to feeling better. Colds are such a drag! :(

Dabbadooey ~ That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. :rolleyes:

Melting my B&BW Merry Cookie candle tonight.

Uh, maybe it's the time of year? :huh: I have periodic sinus issues that can be irritated by scented wax and strong perfumes, but they're certainly not the cause.

MaggieMae, I hope you feel better soon!

Burning YC Warm Woolen Mittens in the living room and B&BW Cranberry Woods in the bedroom.

Oh Dabba, I am sorry to hear it. I had to stop last year due to a complaint, also. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

We have a dusting of snow = just enough to make you worry about driving, not enough to stay home. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon again!

Tonight is a relight of YC Deck the Halls, still going strong!

christmas-cute-tree.gif Good morning

Just started melting CFTKR Pumpkin & Sugared Hazelnut from my swap buddy

Need more coffee....thcoffeepot.gif

Thanks Shortygal, Sweet, Honeybear and Rivercat....I feel much better today! It's Showtime!! [smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

Started last night and on again today...all from my swap box....

Ava's Gingerbread Donut

B&BW Cinnamon Sugared Donuts! :)

HHS Wintery Candy Apple

My house smells [smilie=th_slider_flirt] ...thanks!

Have a good one. ;)

Lit YC Icicles

Also started a couple more melters....

Upstairs...CCCC Santa Baby in the MBR and DS#2's room (he likes melting in his room to make it smell good...cute kid)

Nene's Christmas Bliss in the mudroom and bath

It has started snowing here and looks gorgeous...lots of fluffy flakes gently falling...aaahhh snow2.gifsnow2.gifsnow2.gif

Hey, where's trep? I don't think I've seen a post from her in a few days. Hope all is well.

Off to bake some cookies for after the big Christmas Band Concert tonight...so excited!!!!gingerbsmiley.gif

Glad you're feeling better, Maggie. It's not fun being sick, but it's especially not fun this time of year!

Melting Eggnog Sugar Cookies from Crosscreek and Eggnog Bread Pudding from Front Porch, both gifts from a sweet CF pal. :wub:

At work earlier than usual for me, so I brought Holiday Time Cinnamon with me! For a tiny little 3oz candle, it hasn't got bad throw.

I didn't melt or burn at all yesterday, so I'm going through serious Maple Walnut withdrawls. I will fix this when I get home. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Hi Candlefind Friends!

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Off to a late start melting today, was out running errands all morning. Just got back and threw in Falling Leaves by TomsLitehouse

and Absinthe by Starlight Chandling

I'm sure I'll update the bathroom warmers and light up some candles after I do the school pick up routine.

[smilie=th_806e4b7f]

Have a great day!!

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

Cinnamon candle is being a tunneling turkey! Never had this problem with the twin to it I also bought last year...I'll just keep it at home and put it on the warmer once I finish off my current scent. Good thing I have plenty of small candles! [smilie=th_as]

May not have time to post when I get home, so just in case, I'm gonna be enjoying more of YC's Maple Walnut! :sSig_woohoo2:

I have done less melting than usual today, but recent scents have included SP Alpine Frost (very masculine) and LOL Hot Noel (a favorite). DH and I are getting ready to move again soon, followed by a family visit with someone who has a sensitive nose, so starting this weekend I won't have much to post in this thread for a while.

Hello, all....two weeks until Christmas, th_yay.gif

Today I'm melting Bad Santa's Spiked Eggnog from TBG, Warm Orange Gingerbread from Nene's, and Glade Glistening Snow (type) from K's. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

hello.gif

Today's melts have been UTC Caramel Marshmallow Bread, Caramelized Pralines and now some Scentsationals Vanilla Bean th_aa17.gif

Hope everyone has a good night!