The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The weather outside is frightful, but the scents are so delightful!

Rivercat - Ut oh...have U heard something? :( I hope your stuffy nose is just temporary!

Sweet, the 3-wick spring test scents are out and they're all priced at $22.50. I think one of the YouTubers said the new sale prices will be 2 for $25. :icon_cry: I did feel much better this morning, thank you :)

Happy Birthday, shortygal! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Burned YC Let it Snow most of the day, and just swapped it out for B&BW Winter in the living room and Fresh Balsam in the bedroom.

I can't believe the weekend is winding down so fast!

Sunday night and the dead are not walking, what to do!?

[smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

I didn't change out the warmers until late in the afternoon, I finished a bag of Frankincense & Myrrh by Candles Scent from Heaven, I absolutely love this scent.

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

The weekend went by too fast.

:sFun_ahohno:

I completely agree! The weekend FLEW by. I took two exams for the end of the semester yesterday, one more today once I've woken up a bit and hit the flash cards for last-minute studying and laundry. The clothes are not in the washer OR dryer long enough to finish the exam in one go, so I need to get those done so BF has work clothes for Tuesday. My kingdom for a washer and dryer IN the apartment!

After that I'm taking a small trip on the bus to Yankee. [smilie=th_12E9EC16] I need to reward myself and this $15 off $35 coupon isn't going to use itself on tarts! I discovered I live on the same bus route as my preferred Yankee store....

Wish me luck guys! Business Law has been a difficult class for me.

Exam Scent: YC's Maple Walnut (I seriously cannot get enough of this scent!!)

DC, best of luck on your exams! You definitely deserve a reward after that! ;) DS has finals all this week and then he's out for 5 weeks!

Melting Pinecones & Holly from BH&G.

:sHa_thumbgoodjob: Good luck on those exams Delusional Chik!!

It's HHS Whipped Peppermint Vanilla Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from my swap box...yum!

CFTKR Peppermint Swizzle Stick from a CF pal....great.

Swan Creek Home for the Holidays

:)

th_Laie_15.gif Hi friends! We're getting some of the white stuff! I'm enjoying being in the house and watching the snow fall. th_snowingsmile-1.gif I've got Christmas music playing on the tv and drinking a hot cup of fresh coffee.

Yesterday, I melted another tart from my swap buddy....FP Vanilla Nutmeg Eggnog...so good and lasted all day! Thanks buddy! _marry_christmas__by_luckylinx.gif

Got a variety of scents going right now...

YC jar in Icicles and another in Heritage Pine

Nene's Buttermint...completely droolworthy

Scentsationals Boxwood Sage in the bath

CFTKR Peppermint Meringue

dc, glad you did well on your exam! I remember my days of apartment life and running up and down 3 flights of stairs with laundry! Have fun at YC!woohoochristmas.gif

Happy Belated Birthday shortygal! 572207o85ytdjxup.gif

Maggie, I'll bet the twins did a great job on your tree. Don't know if I'd even trust the boys to do it on their own...lol [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

biolaeagles, I love Scentsy's Christmas Cottage...so glad you are enjoying it! bananaxmas.gif

skylar, congrats on your winnings! wwinesmiley2.gif I haven't ordered from Brown Bag in ages!!!!

sweet, FP Cinnamon Sugar Donuts is so good! Love that one! hearts.gif

Have a great evening everyone! letitsnowblinkie1.gif

Sweet&spiceygrl, would you say the FP Cinnamon Doughnut is like the B&BW's version?

Biolaeagles - I remember the B&BW's candle was deeeelish...and so is this, but it's been too long since I've smelled the candle to know if it's the same scent. [smilie=th_pardon] I saw it listed in B&BW's spring candle lineup & [smilie=th_excited-1] about that!!

WOO got a 98%! Thanks for the well wishes, guys! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

DC - [smilie=th_1_bigone110] - that's [smilie=th_cc15] - ya done good!!

Aria - We're supposed to get a little snow, too....maybe an inch. I'll take it! [smilie=yes]

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Carving candle. :wub:

Happy Monday!

It's been so dark and dreary here that I haven't felt fully awake all day, I hate when it's like that!

dry.gif

Still warm here, upper 70's - supposed to be getting some cooler weather soon.

:)

I am STILL enjoying

Frankincense & Myrrh by Candles Scent from Heaven

it has lasted all day and is so swoon-worthy.

:D

I went ahead and added Frankincense & Myrrh by BH&G in the remaining warmers

I love, love, love this scent!

:wub:

good job on the grade, DC!

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Have a good evening, everyone!

:sFun_mango:

delusional_chik, good job on your test! Some days I really miss being a student!

I just switched up to Maple Nut Sticky Bun from CBV because my Tiffany's Donut Shop was not throwing super well. CBV never disappoints in the strength category. This scent smells a tad perfumey to me, though. I think I'll keep it on for awhile then switch it out at night. blush.gif

My kingdom for a washer and dryer IN the apartment!

Amen to that, and congrats on your exam!!! :sSig_woohoo2:

Burning B&BW Pumpkin Carving this evening. It's going nicely with the lasagna in the oven [smilie=yes]

93206.gif

Good Morning...10 degrees here brr.gif

Starting out the day with CFOW Fruit Loop Cheesecake...nom, nom

sweet, we only got a light dusting of snow, but it was sure pretty to watch! snow_falling.gif

Getting ready to finish up decorating today flamingxmastree.gif...better get my bootay in gear!

th_hello.gif

Thank you, Aria! :)

It is a snow day here today. 2-4 inches forecasted which isn't tons but it is coming all during the middle of the day, so they closed. DH decided to work from home today...woo hoo! Our tree has lights but we have yet to decorate, so we will spend today together and get that done th_aa17.gif

I am melting Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters this morning toppoints.gif

Congrats on the exam Delusional Chik!! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

[smilie=th_smilies-2] Sweet...glad to hear that Cinnamon Sugar Donuts is coming back!! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Shortygal....we are getting snow here too....

Schools closed!! So no work for me either!! [smilie=th_c2e41937] Good thing too cause I went to bed at 930 last night after some tea and NyQuil.....terrible cold. I hope I feel better tomorrow cause it's our Holiday Show!!

Upstairs it's a giftie from a CF pal....Tiffany's Stress Relief....put on last night and still going...thanks!

Downstairs it's more gifties...

Caramel Cinnamon Gingerbread Latte and Caramel Cinnamon Pumpkin Latte by Tara's Scentsational Gifts....amazing! Thanks! So good...I placed an order.... :sEm_blush7:

Have a good one!

Popped in Daphne's Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake from my Christmas Swap box this morning... [smilie=th_teks0311] ...and it is [smilie=th_fabulous1] . I MUST get more of this! Hope she opens sometime soon.

Good Morning! It's snowing heavily here. We might get up to 6 inches. Glad to stay in today and catch up on stuff.

Glad you did well on you exam DC! Hope you rewarded yourself with some Yankee Candle goodies.

Remelt from last night is Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Spruce. Burning two candles from YC-

Pine Berry and Sugared Plums

Everyone who is off because of the snow, I hope you all have nice days at home!

MaggieMae, I hope you feel better!

Today I'm re-melting Frosty's Fudge from CCC and adding in Toasted Peppermint Twinkies from HHS.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

[smilie=th_e16]

Well, it finally cooled off here! 45 degrees right now. The sun's not really out (again), so I'm trying to keep going with coffee and tea all morning!

[smilie=th_blij51]

In the warmers:

Peppercorn by Kristin's Kandles

last of the Pumpkin Potion by ScentSationals in the kids' bathrooms

Raspberry Fizz by Scentsationals (by request) in DS room

Orange Spice Tea by BH&G on deck for my nightlight warmers tonight

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

Candles:

Black Tea & Amber by Bella Rosa

Applewood Bonfire by B&BW

[smilie=th_a194]

Enjoy your day!