The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The weather outside is frightful, but the scents are so delightful!

Sweet&spiceygrl, wow, I'd never think of that! Maybe because we live in such warm weather, so most people put away their grills once fall weather comes around.

Today I'm melting tarts from my swap buddy: Marshmallow Raspberry Jelly Donut from SI and Birthday Cake-Pink Sugar-Lemon Confestions from RG. cloud_9.gif

MaggieMae - You [smilie=th_sSig_what] !! :sSc_faint: Don't make me call the candle police. [smilie=th_biqazm1] JK! :icon_razz: How come U didn't return it or chop the wax & melt it?

[smilie=th_cha40] Yep....I done bad but to be truthful the wax was kinda dirty...it had lots of wicks tips in it from me trying to salvage it while it was burning. Otherwise, I would have chopped out the wax to melt.

I have found I don't care for the 3-wick style of candles in general. [smilie=th_u51] But of course I figured that out after I bought 5 of them on sale and had a lot of trouble with the one.

Is it the B&BW candle? You can return them if you're not happy. I usually love the 3 wicks but some of the older wicks are so skinny and drive me nuts!!

Found 2 brand new candles in with my decorations.... [smilie=th_cc15]

Holly Candle Co. Mistletoe

Holly Candle Co. Blue Spruce

Is it the B&BW candle? You can return them if you're not happy. I usually love the 3 wicks but some of the older wicks are so skinny and drive me nuts!!

Nope, these were Candle-lite and Mainstays 3-wicks that I got on super clearance, so I'll give the rest of them a try and if they sass me, I will melt them on my combo plate and be done with it! They were around $2 each, so luckily it isn't an expensive lesson. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Today I am into my FP stash...

Lemon Cake Shoppe

Lemon Bread

Lavender Marshmallow

Oh, and one from my Christmas swap buddy [smilie=thank_you] Beads & Scents Pomegranate Eggnog

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Happy Saturday!

[smilie=th_Hnh5]

Today I have an entire bag of Celtic Moonspice scattered throughout the house in various warmers. I think it's by HHH, I threw out the bag earlier.

:huh:

In the kids' bathrooms I have Scaramel Apple by Scentsational (I'm not too much a fan of this scent)

:wacko:

Candles: Marrakesh Spice Market by Colonial Candle, Cinnamon Stick by Village and Mulled Cider, also by Village Candles and last, but not least, Golden Spiced Pear by YC

[smilie=th_sml29]

Have a wonderful weekend!

I had a heck of a time burning my most recent B&BW candles. They each had a different type of wick and the skinny type was driving me crazy and kept getting so low that the wax was hardly melting. Argh.

Hate that! I can't understand why B&BW quality is so inconsistent, even if different suppliers are making the candles. I've had to "cotton ball" a few of them lately when the wicks started drowning after the halfway point. Hope they improve the quality now that the prices are going up <_<

I woke up with some congestion this morning, so decided to try my new B&BW (speaking of ;) ) Twisted Peppermint. I was afraid it would be too strong, but it turned out to be a pleasant, buttery mint.

Switched over to Pumpkin Carving a little while ago.

Hate that! I can't understand why B&BW quality is so inconsistent, even if different suppliers are making the candles. I've had to "cotton ball" a few of them lately when the wicks started drowning after the halfway point. Hope they improve the quality now that the prices are going up <_<

Yep...I did the "soak up the wax" thing too! It was hopeless! I hope the candles don't go up too much...love them but I like a sale. Thank goodness the two I have burning now are the newer wicks which burn great for me.

It's still the same tarts as earlier but added candles....

Spiced Wreath & Snow Day both from B&BW

Upstairs it's Goosecreek's Vanilla Cashmere

Off to watch a movie with the twins....night all. [smilie=th_offtobed]

puppynkittenxmas-1.jpg

bf-santa-giftsmiley.gif Hi again!

I've got a candle burning here next to me...YC Red Berry & Cedar and melting Crosscreek Bayberry. I love Deana's version of Bayberry.

After we came home from the hockey game this morning, I did a little gift shopping and let's just say the cat and dog are going to be spoiled this year...lol. ssshopping.gif

We went to the Holly Day Light Parade here in town. th_Reindeer.gif It was so cold! The temp was around 21 degrees! gen125.gif DS#1 is in the HS marching band and he said he could barely play his tuba because the valves were freezing and getting stuck!

I have not put up my tree yet. tree13.gif I usually have to do all the decorating as the DH and both DS's aren't interested. Makes it sort of a chore....sigh.

Okay...I'm off to get my comfy pj's on GoodNight-emoticon_zps7b990d5c.png

Good Morning, all--starting mine with BBW Cider Donut and Spiced Cider plus Yankee Snowflake Cookie.

Good Morning. [smilie=th_sml29]

Sounds too cold for me, Aria!! And I love the cold. ;) I've always been the tree decorator too but this year I sat back and watched the twins....very relaxing. -_-

It's all gifties this morning....

Granny's Woodland Cabin from my swap box...love this one.

CFTKR Numeg Nellie &

FP Vanilla Nutmeg Eggnog.....both smell wonderful.....need to go get some eggnog!

[smilie=th_teks0311] CF pals!!

Have a good one! :)

I love village candles also, but I noticed the ones in TJMaxx have gone up a dollar. I had to cut up a Colonial candle this morning. I've usually had really good luck with Colonial, but this one was a disaster from the start.

Mpfand - How cold is it in your area...cold enuf for snow? :blink:

Sweet, our lows have been in the 20's and the highs only in the upper 30's-40's. We were actually supposed to get snow yesterday, but our area just got a few sprinkles. The mountains are covered, though, and are just beautiful!

Melting Smoochin by the Fire from Front Porch and Sparkling Berry Garland from BH&G. Stay warm, everyone! My sister and nieces are coming over for dinner this evening so I'm off to make a big pot of chili. One of my nieces asked if I would make it again. :wub:

Melting HHS Mrs. Claus Ice Cream Scoop Dough Bread. Really like this one. Still very strong. All of my tarts have been stored away. I don't want to be wasteful so I'm trying to melt more and give some away. It's been so long since I have placed an order.

Going to finish decorating today and unpack some more. I also need to start on my Christmas cards. Christmas seems to be coming very quickly this year.

Hi everyone!

Today I'm burning BB&W Tis the Season and Gold Canyon Berry Spice

Melting CCCC Rocky Mountain Christmas and Cranberry X-mas

I'm so excited ,I ordered from Brown Bag Candles Cyber Monday sale and learned today that I won the drawing for a 25 dollar GC for anything in her store! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

[smilie=HBday] Shortygal! I hope you have a fantastic day! (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

I'm so excited ,I ordered from Brown Bag Candles Cyber Monday sale and learned today that I won the drawing for a 25 dollar GC for anything in her store! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Skylar - [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack WTG! Have fun with that GC! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

I'm melting FP's Cinnamon Sugar Donuts.....absolutely delicious! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Awesome, skylar!

Happy birthday, shortygal!

I was out of town for a few days earlier this week, and DH decided to melt something in my absence. He said I had partially indoctrinated him into wax, and that since I left, the air in our apartment had had a "null" scent. (We have a little joke about how boring unscented air is.) So he selected LOL Froot Loop Cupcakes and the place smelled great when I returned!

Today I'm melting PI Evergreen and burning FM Sugared Spruce.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Shortygal!!

[smilie=th_slider_hi5] Congrats on winning Skylar!!

LOL Christy....Unscented air? [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Tonight it's SGA Christmas Spice and

Tara's Hollys Christmas Wish from my swap box....I wonder if this is named after someone? ;) LOL

Smells wonderful....thanks!

Skylar, congrats! biggrin.gif

Christy, I love that your hubby is getting into wax! I wish my hubby would do the same.blush.gif

Happy birthday, shortygal!th_8d1933ff.gif

MaggieMae, yes, the scent is my creation- woohoo! I was so excited to see that it was added to Tara's permanent line. th_c2e41937.gif

Sweet&spiceygrl, would you say the FP Cinnamon Doughnut is like the B&BW's version?

Today I'm melting all scents from my winter swap buddy: Moonspice & Sugar Cookies from FP, Holiday Memories from Thompson's Candle Co., and Christmas Cottage from Scentsy. I'm absolutely obsessed with the FP and Scentsy tarts- I need more, stat! th_smilies-2.gif