The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The weather outside is frightful, but the scents are so delightful!

Debra, that's funny! At least it doesn't smell like beer and puke!!!!

[smilie=th_slider_brent] Wouldn't that be a big seller!

Hi, mpfand! [smilie=th_wave]

Burning YC Warm Woolen Mittens in anticipation of the Live Sound of Music tonight :D TBG Faerie Bonfire was still going strong, so left that in the bedroom melter.

Good to see ya Mpfand!! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Finally finished decorating the house....just have to decorate the tree with the girls. [smilie=snoopy]

Cinnamon & Spruce from Scent Appeal

Candles in

Woodwicks Frasir Fir

Woodwicks Enchanted Evergreen

So glad to see you Mpfand! [smilie=th_yay]

Dabba, [smilie=th_stink] (you just made me appreciate my scent a little more!)

Tonight is HHS - but the label has disappeared. I am thinkin' it smells like Hansel and Gretel.

Wow! Melting cando cast iron cookies..yum! At school f melted Tara's Christmas tree. It lasted for two days. Last night's melt was Haley's Christmas splendor. [smilie=th_bb20]

Happy Friday!

I have been melting Makes Scents Caramel Apple this morning :) I will change it up in a little while, I like to swap scents after a bit th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Happy Friday!! [smilie=th_bb20] So excited because we are having some snow flurries! Cold and snow just make is feel more like Christmastime!!

I'm melting Front Porch "Bayberry"

and Candy Cane Clause from my swap buddy!! :confettistars:

Have a wonderful day [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good to be back here amongst my waxie buddies. [smilie=th_sml29] On this very cold morning I'm melting Christmas Cottage and Winter Pine, both from Scentsy.

trep, I just love your Santa pic!

Today I'm melting Frosted Zuccini bread in both warmers from SMT before taking both boys to the park. It's getting colder here- a high of 55!

th_bb20.gif

Mpfand - How cold is it in your area...cold enuf for snow? :blink:

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting CFOW's Fruit Loops Cheesecake from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] ...yummy citrus-y scent! It started snowing here about 3:00pm....soooo purdy! [smilie=th_yay]

I just switched up to Mrs. Frost from Tiffany's- love it! Unfortunately, I share walls with my neighbors, and my neighbor next door is BBQ-ing, so the smoke is filling up my house...ahh! Who BBQs in 50 degree weather, anyways? angry.gif

Unfortunately, I share walls with my neighbors, and my neighbor next door is BBQ-ing, so the smoke is filling up my house...ahh! Who BBQs in 50 degree weather, anyways? angry.gif

Ugh! The husband of the family that used to live next door to me smoked occasionally and I used to be able to smell it when the heater went on. Though they were nice people, I'm glad they moved out before it got so cold this year :blink:

Burning B&BW Snowday in the living room and Fresh Balsam in the bedroom, though the FB is stronger at the moment.

Hope everyone is warm and safe on this frigid evening!

Good Morning. The rain has stopped and the temps have dropped. Brrr. [smilie=eek]

So this morning it's TBG Spiced Cranberry Cobbler....very nice.

I had a heck of a time burning my most recent B&BW candles. They each had a different type of wick and the skinny type was driving me crazy and kept getting so low that the wax was hardly melting. Argh. :mad: Finally, dare I say, I chucked the candle. :sEm_oops2: Oh well, I won't miss it....that's for sure. Of course, there wasn't too much wax left in it but I know it's against every waxheads rules and regulations. :sSig_busted:

Have a good one. :)

th_autumboy.gifHello!

I am starting off today with Crosscreek Cinnamon Zucchini Rolls th_c032.gif I am thinking we are going to go and pick out our Christmas tree today. We usually go to a tree farm and get one you can cut down yourself. Depending on the wind out there, we will see if we do that or just get one there that is cut already hehehe. Sometimes it can take a while walking around looking for that "perfect" tree yes.gif

Who BBQs in 50 degree weather, anyways?

Biolaeagles - Umm....we do. :D Living in the northeast, it turns cold early here, so we've been known to grill outside even when it's down to the 40's and 30's. And even in snow. [smilie=th_pardon]

Bitterly cold here

Trep - Did your area get snow and ice with that last winter system? [smilie=th_autumboy]

Finally, dare I say, I chucked the candle. Oh well, I won't miss it....that's for sure. Of course, there wasn't too much wax left in it but I know it's against every waxheads rules and regulations.

MaggieMae - You [smilie=th_sSig_what] !! :sSc_faint: Don't make me call the candle police. [smilie=th_biqazm1] JK! :icon_razz: How come U didn't return it or chop the wax & melt it?

I am thinking we are going to go and pick out our Christmas tree today. We usually go to a tree farm and get one you can cut down yourself.

Shortygal - How fun! Brings back good memories when my sis & I cut our tree down, too. I know you'll find a beautiful tree! And the smell of a live Christmas tree......[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie candle....yummm! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Hi there! eggnogsmileyn.gif

I am so behind on posting and reading up on what everyone has been melting! This is my favorite thread, so I'll have to catch up asap.

Right now melting a marvelous scent from my swap buddy....Nene's Persimmon Spice. It's so good and was discontinued for awhile which made me sad. Glad to see it's back. Honestly, if anyone likes spicy scents, give this one a try!!!!

Getting ready to head out to a hockey tournament...

Have a good one!

At the moment I am burning all Yankee--Snowflake Cookie, Red Velvet and Cream Colored Ponies.

Sweet--yes the area here got hit pretty hard--just south of us got between 6 and 12 inches of snow plus some ice. However, we only got a little over an inch of snow at our place and no ice. I am so grateful--it was one of those systems that had a wide range of accumulation depending on what your temps were. Now, however, even though we have full sun the temps are only about 12 and not to get much higher for a while. Weird for us--it should be in the upper 40's. Oh well. Thanks so much for asking about me.

So this morning it's TBG Spiced Cranberry Cobbler....very nice.

I had a heck of a time burning my most recent B&BW candles. They each had a different type of wick and the skinny type was driving me crazy and kept getting so low that the wax was hardly melting. Argh. :mad: Finally, dare I say, I chucked the candle. :sEm_oops2: Oh well, I won't miss it....that's for sure. Of course, there wasn't too much wax left in it but I know it's against every waxheads rules and regulations. :sSig_busted:

I have found I don't care for the 3-wick style of candles in general. [smilie=th_u51] But of course I figured that out after I bought 5 of them on sale and had a lot of trouble with the one. If the rest try to give me any trouble, on the jar warmer they go until I use them up...and one will have to go straight on the warmer because one of the wicks is too close to the glass for my paranoid taste. I've learned not to be in a hurry when buying wax. :icon_redface:

Edited to add: Still working on YC's Maple Walnut! It's really good, and I think they're discontinuing it. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]