The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The weather outside is frightful, but the scents are so delightful!

Good morning!

Things here have been good....my 2 year old keeps me on my toes most days th_bounce.gif I can hardly believe it is December and I still need to buy gifts th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Starting off today with OPT Santa's Lullaby sHa_woot.gif

Michele, Nene's Vanilla Frosted Pine sounds excellent! Is it similar to her Sweet Snow Pine? (I am thinking of picking up a jar of YC Red Apple Wreath this year, too. What do you think of that scent?)

I'm melting LOL Vanilla Shake Cake. So yummy.

th_autumboy.gifI'm getting ready to go for a walk before the temps. fall and the snow starts. Today I am melting Eskimo Kiss from Makes Scents Candles.

I attempted to set up my table top grapevine tree I made years ago and I plug in the lights and nothing..th_u51.gif. So, I am undecided if I will tear it apart to replace the light strands or bypass it this year and just maybe put up my Barbie tree..th_c032.gif.

I hope everyone is having a stellar hump day...

My house is smelling good this afternoon. I have on Yankee Cream Colored Ponies, Whoopie Pie and Peppermint Bark plus MVP Cookies for Santa. Yummy!

[smilie=th_autumboy] Brrr - it is supposed to get down to 17 degrees at night this week. I hope my plants and feral kitty can cope!

Debra - Feral cats are amazingly resilient - it should be ok. Have U been able to tell if it's using the tube U put out 4 shelter 4 it? Have U been getting snow?

I attempted to set up my table top grapevine tree I made years ago and I plug in the lights and nothing..th_u51.gif

Katz - Have U tried putting a new fuse in - sometimes it's that & not a bulb.

I'm melting CCCC's Scarecrow Hollar - sooo good! :wub:

Hello all! Today I'm melting Raspberry White Mocha from CBV and Glazed French Toast Donut from SH. I think I'm going to switch out the Glazed French Toast Donut tart, though, because it's not releasing that much scent. I waited awhile for this tart to cure (two months), but I think it must just be a lighter scent. th_F_14WA116161617.gif

Evening all.... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Christy....I love Red Apple Wreath...it's one of my Yankee favs!

Shortygal....I just started shopping myself so I know how you feel. Santas Lullaby sounds interesting....what's it smell like?

It's Christmas Wish from SGA today

And candles in...B&BW Sweater Weather, Nutmeg & Spice, YC Autumn Wreath & Pecksniffs Ginger Flower Patchouli

Upstairs it's Beezy Pink Toasty Marshmallow

th_hello.gif

Maggie- It smelled like a soft peppermint with some candy sweetness thrown in to me. I find peppermint in scents to be soothing to me when they are mixed with something else to mellow it th_aa17.gif

I am melting UTC Confetti Cake this evening....yum!!

Thanks Shortygal....sounds nice. I am a big mint fan too....love it mixed with things too, especially pink sugar. I have a boatload of that in my bedroom. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep] Relaxing.

Good Evening!

Melts of the day:

Rowan by CFTKR

Wildberry Zinger by OPT

Boo Berry by ScentSationals

Pumpkin Potion by ScentSationals

Candles added this evening:

Cranberry Orange by Village

Red Wood Pomegranate by BH&G

Marrakesh Spice Market by Colonial Candles

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday!

[smilie=th_bighug-1]

[ETA]

Where are all my Walking Dead peeps?

No one is commenting on the mid-season finale!

Get downstairs to the thread and sound off!

[smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

Hi, all!

Burning YC Vanilla Oak in the living room and TBC Faerie Bonfire in the bedroom.

Laurie, I'm still 2 eps behind on the Walking Dead, but my boss said something yesterday morning that makes me think I'll be very unhappy with the last episode [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Sweet - I can't see if the kitty is using the Tube, it is tucked under some branches for a wind block. It does come to eat from that direction...so maybe!

Tonight was a reach & grab - Candle Dippers Green Irish Tweed. Smells good in here, but sort of like a fraternity on date night. [smilie=th_aa17]

Debra, that's funny! At least it doesn't smell like beer and puke!!!!

Recent melts: Glade sparkling spruce, Ruby Rose sugared spruce, Delightful Scents tiki mandarin, Ruby Rose gingerbread village, and YC holiday bayberry.

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

Starting off the day with BHG Brownie Pecan Pie...wish I had some to eat for real lol.

LOL @ debra! Not a scent description you hear every day th_f5a39fcb.gif

Now changing up to Crosscreek Orange Chestnut Bake yes.gif

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Debra....I can just imagine!! LOL

This morning it's...

White Christmas from CanDo....I do believe these were my last CanDo tarts.... :(...although it's hard to be sure since my stash is outta control!!

Peppermint Pumpkin from FP....strangely nice! :)

Hi! [smilie=th_autumboy]

Hope everyone is doing well. I've been absent for awhile, but I've tried to keep up on the daily scent thread. Brr... we're having record low temps. I spent all day yesterday cleaning and decorating. This evening we will put up the tree, order in pizza and watch Christmas movies, just the four of us. [smilie=th_excited-1]

Melting Frosted Ginger Cookie from Scentsy.

mpfand, that sounds so nice!

Today I'm melting Whipped Peppermint Vanilla Sugar Cookie Dough from HHS in two warmers, and burning 'Tis the Season in the bathroom. th_slider_flirt.gif

Today's candles are Marshmallow Fireside, Red Velvet, Whoopie Pie, Vanilla Snowflake and Cream Colored Ponies.

Today's candles are Marshmallow Fireside, Red Velvet, Whoopie Pie, Vanilla Snowflake and Cream Colored Ponies.

I've been melting FT Winter Candy Apple. I cut one of these tarts in half and use each piece in a warmer. It's been going strong for hours!!

Smells good in here, but sort of like a fraternity on date night.

Debra, that's funny! At least it doesn't smell like beer and puke!!!!

Debra & Dabba - You both made me LOL for sure! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Mpfand - [smilie=The_Hi] Glad 2 C U posting - we've missed your smiling face! Pizza & movie night sounds like a great idea!

I'm melting FP's Sweet Potato Cookie from my Christmas swap buddy [smilie=th_teks0311] ...starting to smell good in here![smilie=th_thumbs20up]

What the heck - it was almost 80 degrees today!

Still working on the Fall scents, tho!

In the warmers:

Bayleaf & Pepper from Crabby Candle Co.

Pumpkin Potion by Scentsationals

Country Store by Unknown Vendor (I hate when they don't have their name on them!)

Candles:

Harvest by YC

Autumn Wreath by YC

True Fall Splendor by BH&G

good-evening_zps74af4507.gif