The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The weather outside is frightful, but the scents are so delightful!

It was warm yesterday and mid 60s today, but supposed to drop down to the mid-30s tonight :blink: Just brought a couple of the more sensitive plants inside.

Burning B&BW Cranberry Woods in the living room and Fresh Balsam in the bedroom.

Have a good evening!

Skylar and Rivercat, I am not regretting not buying Cranberry Woods in my last B&BW order- I love that scent!

Sweet&spiceygrl, I love your Luke 2:10 verse- perfect for the season! smile.gif

I'm relaxing right now with a cup of hot cocoa and candles burning in Birthday Cake from Tara's CC, Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts from SH, and Pumpkin' Donut from SH. th_blij51.gif

Good Tuesday Morning! I started the day too early, but needles to say I am having a chance to try some tarts from my swap buddy.

Melting "Christmas Bliss" by Ruby Rose Candles. It packs a punch and puts you in the holiday spirit. Refreshing and green with a hint or two of woodsy spice. A little goes a long way.

Thank you swap buddy!!

Good morn, everyone. Finished my Christmas shopping this morn, yea.

Melting: Vanilla Pound Cake by Swan Creek Candle Co

Finishing up: Christmas Cake by Virginia Candle Co, would get this candle again.

Recent melts: YC mistletoe and Glade sparkling spruce.

Laurie, My ex-husband's family was from Mullins. I don't have any holiday stuff up. Last year I did not decorate at all becuase my daughter was leaving for six months in France and I wasn't in the mood. She is leaving on Christmas Day for Morocco, and I'm trying to get in a more festive mood! [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Wow Dabba, that's hard!

Cookielady, how do you like Vanilla Poundcake? I'm interested in that scent.

Today I'm melting Granma's Toasted Waffle Cone and Sugar Cookie Noel from HHS. I'm also finishing up my Birthday Cake candle from Tara's.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

[smilie=th_wave] Shortygal! It's nice to see ya again!

I'm sorry you are feeling low Dabba... [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Changing up the scents...

Holly Berry from Tiffany's

Christmas Cabin from BH

Good Evening!

Autumn weather has left us, it seems. It was 78 today!

:sFun_hot:

Started melting Boo Berry by ScentSationals in the bathrooms this morning

Harvest Moon by Candles Scent From Heaven in the rest of the warmers (not getting much throw)

cloud%209.gif

Added some candles this evening:

Autumn Air by YC

and

Cranberry Orange by Village

At least it smells Autumn-y in here!

:sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Dabba - I hope U and your DD will celebrate Christmas a little early? Maybe if U decorated a little (especially something w/lights) it would help lift your spirits. G'head...it's worth a try.[smilie=th_bighug-1]

Shortygal - So nice 2 C U here! [smilie=The_Hi] Hope all is well with U and your family!

Laurie - I hope your warmer temps are just temporary! [smilie=th_anyminute]

I'm burning Gold Canyon's Cozy Christmas. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Skylar and Rivercat, I am not regretting not buying Cranberry Woods in my last B&BW order- I love that scent!

I had just finished one up a couple weeks ago and was so happy to see they still kept it around for winter! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Tonight burning B&BW Winter in the living room and have YC Frosty Air on the warmer in the bedroom.

[smilie=th_autumboy] Brrr - it is supposed to get down to 17 degrees at night this week. I hope my plants and feral kitty can cope!

Hi Shorty!

Tonight is Cheryl's Cinderella's Slipper.

This morning it is BBW Marshmallow Fireside and Vanilla Snowflake plus Red Velvet from Yankee.

Hi everyone. Melting today: Kitchen Spice by YC

Votive: Autumn Spice by Aloha Bay

Biolaeagles I love the Vanilla Poundcake by Swan Creek, nice and strong.