This forum is now open to consumers, sales representatives, and vendors alike. For consumers that want a private place to chat, consider joining the Consumers Only Club. There is a Vendors Only Club as well, open only to vendors and sales representatives. 

Any questions, comments, or concerns, please email: andrea at candlefind dot com. 

Thanks & have fun!

cmarie

The Walking Dead

Katz, I think most weeks they air the previous week's episode right before the current one, so you might try checking at 8 pm and seeing if last week's episode is on.

I am hoping Maggie has a big episode tonight!

Heck yeah, this season and every season!

Walking Dead and American Horror Story are the only shows I watch without fail.

What does everyone think about what happened between Rick and Carol last week?

[smilie=th_235F35F32]

And didn't ya just love Daryl getting up in that guy's face?!

:sFi_boink3:

Wow, I was SO impressed with tonight's episode. Really blew me away. Was anyone else on the edge of their seat the whole time?

I think Rick did the right thing, but it was a tough situation. Looking ahead to next week, I can't wait to see how Tyreese and Daryl react to the news.

And didn't ya just love Daryl getting up in that guy's face?!:sFi_boink3:

That was grrrrreat! I went back and watched that part again. Now I get why Daryl is so hot. wink.gif

Carol...I think we'll see her again on down the road, probably leading her own group.

Last night's episode was a nail biter. I'm happy Glenn survived the illness.

I even watch Talking Dead that comes on right after. Do you all watch that too?

I agree that we haven't seen the last of Carol. She'll pop up again at some point.

In the big picture, I never really expected the writers to kill Glenn, but they had me worried partway through the episode when he was doing so poorly.

I don't stick around for Talking Dead -- DH and I don't have cable but we can watch the regular show down the hall in our building's fitness room. So by the time we've been there an hour, we feel like we should vacate. But I would watch it if it were available online or something. I'm guessing the content of the show varies according to whatever celebrities they have on that week. Do you like it, Jules?

It's an okay show. They rehash the episode and analyze what happened. Sometimes they get interviews with cast members or other celebs who are fans. They show all the kills of the day and speculate about what's coming next. I like it because they share my excitement for the show and nobody else at my house wants to dish about it.

You can always dish about it with me! Either here, or send me a Facebook message any time. For some weird reason, chatting about TV is one of my favorite things.

[smilie=th_moredrama]

I agree with Laurie, I never miss The Walking Dead or American Horror Story!!

Woo hoo! Another twisted mind!

[smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Have you seen the first 2 seasons of AHS? What do you think of Coven?

Are there any more AHS addicts? We could start another thread!

[smilie=th_thsignA]

As far as Walking Dead - how come no one is mentioning the *G* man. What do you supose his sorry arse is up to? Do you think he and Carol will cross paths?

[smilie=th_235F35F32]

Yep, remember me telling you on FB how I loved those two shows!! I have never missed an episode of either one of them since they they started coming on!! LOL, I'm hooked! I wonder what the Governor is planning?

Not sure, but he really seems cuckoo.

The actor who plays him is on The Ellen Show today, and she scares him with a zombie. The clip (already available online) was funny.

Well, where is everyone!?

:o

What did you think of the last episode? I didn't expect them to do a total story line switch like that, but I loved it!

:)

Just when we were speaking of the devil too, eh?

;)

I can't believe we have to wait 'til February! :o Does anyone think Judith is really missing? Will Rick make it or is he a goner too? And Hershel.... [smilie=th_sad-1] I hope I didn't leak any spoilers. [smilie=th_fear8]

What a shocker! I do wonder if somehow Judith was saved. I can't decide if the carrier was shown empty because it would otherwise be too graphic, or if someone rescued her. I hope she's safe.

It looks like they will hit the road again. No more prison. I wonder where they will go next.

I am just now catching up with this thread...what a finale. Amazing.

I also belong to a forum about TWD, and there is a lot of speculation about Judith. Lots of people think it represents her death (like Jules said about a baby death being graphic). Others think that the girls and Tyreese have her, or possibly Michonne. I think it could go either way, but it does seem like she may have died.

It will be interesting to see how the group does in the spring, since everyone is split up now. I was especially sad that Glenn and Maggie were separated. That is a big deal in a zombie apocalypse.