The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Bountiful Harvest of Scents

I emailed you, Julia. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. [smilie=th_pardon]

I always have Peppermint tea on hand for tummyaches. It works wonders! [smilie=yes] Also love Peppermint and Lavender essential oils and never am without them.

For the evening...

CCCC Pumpkin Nog Latte

CCCC Harvest Moon

Ava's Zucchini Cupcakes

Going to take a hot bath after awhile and call it an early night. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

I hope you all feel better for turkey day! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I found a basket of YC tarts that had been shoved aside, so I will start working my way through them! Tonight is Rainbow's End.

Thanks NMhoneybear.

Tonight I'm melting Evergreen from Pure Integrity. It was a little sharp so I added some Spotted Hog Philly Butter Cake. They're good together.

Starting the day with BBW Merry Cookie, Vanilla Bean Noel and Vanilla Snowflake and Yankee Red Velvet.

Good Morning

It's Sleepy Hollow from KB today....my Halloween tarts are just ripe enough to melt now...LOL...shoulda planned ahead.

Have a good one. :)

At home today with an ill little sister. Not super sick, just caught whatever stomach bug has been going around the 4th grade this week. I got up way earlier than usual to let her in because my dad dropped her off on his way to work, but I get to stay home and enjoy wax all day!

Today I have the very very last of YC's Country Kitchen Pumpkin Pie on a warmer. WOW candles have a way stronger throw on a melter....once they get going. I've had it on for slightly over an hour and just now getting throw.

Chik..I was feeling kinda funky myself last night. My stomach just wasn't quite right. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpgThis morning I am melting TDC-Pink Peppercorn and Caramel Apple Cheesecake. We are travelling 2 hours south home for Thanksgiving. Our oldest DS and his bride are coming from St. Charles, MO to join in the festivities. It will be a quick trip as his bride works black Friday at 1 A M . Wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving and I am thankful to have y'all to listen to my ramblings..

Good afternoon, everyone! I hope you're little sister gets better, delusional_chik!

Today I'm melting Strawberry Mallow Bread from LSC (one of my favorite scents of all time) and Raspberry Filled Bread from FP. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Unfortunately, she got sick again here. But she hasn't got a fever and can keep liquids down fine so she'll be ok I think if there's not a dr appointment available tomorrow. Hopefully it's a 24 hour bug or something so Thanksgiving isn't ruined for her. :(

The scents didn't bother her at all, so I melted my big jar of Pumpkin Pie all day. Just passed her back to my Dad so I'm relaxing with a little computer time and a fresh votive-turned-into-a-tart of YC's Chocolate Cupcake.

DC - Hope little sis feels better & can enjoy Thanksgiving!

I'm melting Nene's Sweet Cream Scoop Bread.... vanilla with a slight bread note in it...yummy! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] We've had about 4 inches of snow today w/more predicted for overnight. It's the heavy, wet kind that enrobes & clings to everything in beautiful, sparkly white. [smilie=th_LOVE] A definite winter wonderland! [smilie=th_butbutbut] If I can't get out of the drive in the morning, I may not think it's so purdy after all. [smilie=th_pardon]

Hi all. The YC Holiday Sage I listed earlier was just lovely. Despite the rave reviews here, I had avoided it before, thinking it would be too earthy for me. A few years ago it might have been, but nowadays I think it's outstanding. I'll definitely be hunting for a large jar of this at the semiannual sale!

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Cupcakes from a friend (thanks friend!). My tart stash is getting dangerously low, so I'm plotting a Can-Do order for when she reopens (details in The Melting Pot and on her website).

Get well wishes to your little sis, Delusional Chik! [smilie=th_balloons]

I hope your feeling better today Katz...enjoy the time with your family! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Lucky duck, Sweet.....bet it looks beautiful. :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Tonight it's Fearless Endeavors from Two Timing Tarts...very unique and I love it...patchouli, mint, anise and sandalwood.

I hope all those feeling under the weather get better soon. No fun being sick over a holiday! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm burning YC Harvest this evening.

Good night, all!

ETA: The Harvest tart is surprisingly light, so added a YC Candy Corn to the other burner.

I'm melting Delightful Scents Celtic moon spice along with assorted candles. Last night's melts were Ruby Roseblackberry jam butter cookies and earlier Ruby Rose pomegranate apple. That one is awesome.

A congestion/fever thing has been going around at school. Several of the teachers on my hall have it, but fortunately I have not! Planning to hit the Haley's Black Friday sale tomorrow!

Afternoon all....the tarts from last evening were still going strong...impressed....but just to change it up...

It's Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake from Daphne's

Dabba, I'm planning to hit the Haley's sale too! I need some Waffle Cone and Red Velvet Cake.

Today I'm melting Aunt Nena's Cinnamon Doughnuts and Nene' Almond Macaroon (a little light). I can't wait until DH comes home so I can have him around to help with the boys the next four days! th_cuddle-1.gif

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

Been busy with prep, I cook the entire shebang here . . . . so I've been neglecting the warmers because of all the cooking smells. Now that things have died down, I put in:

Cranberry Peach Cider by Up the Creek Scents

Warm Apple Cider by BH&G in all the bathrooms

burning one candle: Harvest by YC

After dinner tomorrow, we are leaving about 2am for a 10 hour drive to SC where I will meet my FIL for the first time. He's in a nursing home and not doing too well, apparently. We'll stay over Friday night and then turn around on Saturday and drive back. It's grueling, we did it a a couple of years ago to see my husband's mother who had Alzeheimers. Sad to see DH "saying goodbye"to his family, even if they didn't have the closest of relationships.

Wishing you all a very happy holiday!

happy-thanksgiving-1.jpg

Sorry to hear about your FIL, Laurie. I'm glad you'll get a chance to meet him.

I'm getting into the Thanksgiving spirit with PI Pumpkin Pie. (This jar will make it to next year.)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Safe travels!

Just cleaned out my wax melter for the first time (it takes more work than I expected, but not too badly I suppose for Yankee super hard paraffin). Tossed in another votive cut up into tarts. Let's see if YC Mulling Spices has a good throw!

After opening these votives I realized I bought really old ones, so I'm honestly surprised that the Chocolate Cupcake lasted so long. Let's hope this one does too. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]