The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Bountiful Harvest of Scents

Earlier I had on Glitsy Gypsy from Happy Hippy but I didn't let it cure long enough so it was only moderate in throw...

Tonight is an amazing and wonderful scent from VDC....LaLa's Orange Coconut Delights.... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Ya for snow, Sweet!

Night all.....back to painting.

Starting the day with Merry Cookie, Vanilla Bean Noel and Christmas Cookie. Have a great day, everyone!

Just put Harvest End by CFTKR in 4 warmers, and the last of Fall Festival by CFTKR in my room. Need to change out the bathrooms, and I'm sure I'll add some candles this evening.

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Enjoy your Sunday!

trep, your icon makes me want to eat some pie!! th_c032.gif

Today I'm re-melting Pumpkin Roll from Scentsy and Glazed Cinnamon Doughnuts from JLCCW...I wish her shop was open! th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm re-melting Pumpkin Roll from Scentsy and Glazed Cinnamon Doughnuts from JLCCW...I wish her shop was open! th_sad2hz1.gif

Me too Biolaeagles!! I LOVE her stuff and really NEED some more donuts!! LOL. She was anticipating opening up in November but I'm thinking...no. :( Hope it's soon!

Upstairs it's FAM Just Breathe from a lovely CF pal..thanks!

Downstairs it was KB Union Square but that has petered out so it's gonna be....

Scentsy's Eskimo Kiss

Granny's Peppermint Kiss Cookie

Glazed Cinnamon Doughnuts from JLCCW...I wish her shop was open! th_sad2hz1.gif

Geez...another vendor not open?! Gotta say....this has been THE weirdest year for ordering (or trying to) from indie waxie vendors I've ever experienced. :sFun_ahohno: Hope next year is better.

My afternoon melt was Pics Petals & Scents Pleasingly Pumpkin from my fall swap box (don't forget to sign up by tomorrow in the Announcements thread for the Christmas swap!) and now am melting ScentSationals Pumpkin Spice. For those in the SW....be careful out there if ice develops!

Rivercat - Melting bakery scents doesn't make me hungry, but watching the FN sure does! th_drool33456183iw4.gifDid U C any new recipes to try?

Yes! Ina Garten made a savory bread pudding that I have to try since I'm not much of a stuffing fan. I already make her turkey breast recipe on years when we have a smaller crowd for the holiday Giada made some little turkeys out of Oreos and candy that were super cute, too. [smilie=lookgood]

I am being very unoriginal and burning B&BW Pumpkin Carving this evening :D

Woooohooo! Only two days of school this week...and we're actually going to have a cold Thanksgiving. I can't remember the last one! Started the day with Glade frosted berry kiss!

Morning :)

We did get snow here in the Southwest, Sweet! Not much, but enough to put the kiddos on a two-hour delay.

Hubby got home a week ago Saturday and brought home a lovely cold. NOT! He's been sick all week and this morning I woke up with a sore throat. Started taking those zinc tablets right away and hopefully I can ward this off. We're supposed to be in Phoenix for Thanksgiving! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

FP Blackberry Bread

CCCC Scarecrow Hollow

Ava's Pink Pancakes

Homemade Snuggle Baby & Winter Wonderland

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

NM, try some peppermint herbal tea with honey in it for your throat? It also helps with an upset stomach. Any time I mention a mild ailment, my Granny is all about the peppermint herbal tea, and it usually helps. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

NMHoneybear, I hope you feel better! Our whole household is sick too...it's that time of year again, unfortunately. th_fear8.gif

Cookielady, I can't believe how cold your morning was!

Today I'm melting Sugar Corn Pudding Noel from HHS, Frosted Pumpkin from HHS, and burning Spiced Cider from B&BW. th_pardon.gif

Feel better Honeybear and Mr. Honeybear & your whole family too Biolaeagles!

Delusional Chik....I love peppermint tea when I'm feeling lousy. :)

Tonight it's a strooooong one....almost....dare I say...too strong!

Celtic Moonspice from Nellies Acres....love it.