The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Bountiful Harvest of Scents

Starting my day with YC Merry Mint, Old Williamsburgh Banana Nut Bread, BBW Mint Chocolate and Febreze Fluffy Vanilla.

Smelling great in here!

HHS - Granma's Vanilla Bean Cookies

FP ~ Bear Bread

Brrr.gif Getting ready to walk Ozzy...25 degrees out!

Have a good one!

Brrrr...that's cold Aria! [smilie=th_autumboy]

This morning it's...

Pink Berry Mimosa Strawberry Bread from Aunt Smellmans downstairs

Upstairs it's Pink Zucchini Bread from I Heart Wax

Have a good one. :)

Its cold and wintery here today so I am snuggled up and having a relaxing day melting Kringle Pancake Breakfast in the living room and Yankee Christmas Eve in the kitchen.

Hope everyone has a lovely day xx

Hey y'all. It's a bit chilly here this morning too...I'm still walking at the mall but it will be inside today instead of outside. Today's melts at this point are Taras-Citrus Glazed Pumpkin Carrot Cake..a nice scent even if orange isn't my favourite note in a melt. I am also melting Can-Do Pity Pat's Pound Cake. This scent is deliciously buttery, just like I'm baking a pound cake.

Its cold and wintery here today so I am snuggled up and having a relaxing day melting Kringle Pancake Breakfast in the living room and Yankee Christmas Eve in the kitchen.

Hope everyone has a lovely day xx

How are you liking the Christmas Eve candle, Sharon? I have that one and am planning to burn it near Christmastime!

Today I'm melting Autumn Morn from CFTKR and Pumpkin' Puddin' Bread from Can-Do. sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Changed up the scents but their competing with the smell of paint....argh....

Harvest Dawn by CMC and Macintosh Apple Sugar Cookie Dough Bread...both from a CF pal. Thanks! :)

These are winning!

This evening I added a candle, Pumpkin Carving by B&BW, I really like it. My candle order finally arrived (safely!)

[smilie=kewl]

Laurie - I'm glad your candles arrived safe this time [smilie=th_dancing_smile] & that U like the Pumpkin Carving scent ... I think it's a keeper!

I'm melting HHS' Granma's Sweet Pumpkin Bread from a CF peep [smilie=thank_you] ...it's a ZB blend that's yummmo! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

This evening I'm melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte all through the house in three melters. Lately, I've enjoyed having the same scent in multiple melters.

Recently melted Delightful Scents brandies pear an vanilla sandalwood from the same vendor. No melting this morning at scroll. The 8th graders are having a Thanksgiving breakfast. We hust finished reading "The Thanksgiving Visitor" by Truman Capote and we are fixing a meal like the one in the story!

Home today with a stuffy nose (plus I kinda needed a "mental health day" after all the stress at work lately ;)).

Melting Zen from Scentsationals to clear out the sinuses a bit. Nice and calming.

Hello CandleFinders!

It's gloomy here today, can't wait to get some candles going when I get back from school pick-ups later.

[smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Last night I thoroughly enjoyed Blueberry Pumpkin Patch once again, I'm sorry to report it's over half gone!

[smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Today I used an entire bar of Country Store by McCall's throughout the whole house. I've had this for almost exactly a year, and I was a little freaked out when I took it out, it definitely had *that smell* that sometimes the clamshell plastic has - yuk. When I popped them out, the container was rubbery, too. But it's smelling great!

[smilie=th_hema1]

Jules, I'm with you - I like having the same scent in multiple melters . . . that way you can really tell what you're smelling (and not a mix), it comes in handy on knowing what to re-order!

[smilie=th_cc8]

Sweet, I really, really love Pumpkin Carving, in fact, I think that will be in tonight's candle line-up for sure!

[smilie=th_c61]

Have a great day, everyone!

Hi all. My back is feeling mostly better -- I can still tell I did something to it, but a lot of the pain has gone away. Something to be thankful for! Today I'm melting LOL Pink Christmas Trees and burning FM Sugared Spruce. I also recently burned my YC Balsam Forest, and it was excellent.

Hello friends...wall.gif

Melting HHS Pumpkin Cheesecake in 2 tealight melters and I have to say it's wicked good! Love her pumpkin scents!hearts.gif

This evening I'm melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte all through the house in three melters. Lately, I've enjoyed having the same scent in multiple melters.

Jules, I love that scent from Nene's! Soo goooood. I have been doing the same thing and melting the same scent in a couple melters...really makes the scent throw outstanding!!!! thslider_hi5.gif

Well, gotta shuttle the boys around town for hockey practicehockeyplayer.gif and karatekarate5.gif.

Have a good one!

Christy, glad you are feeling better!

Thanks, biolaeagles. I slept most of the day and feel much better [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

I ended up pouring out the Zen cubes because my cat didn't seem to like it! It's the first time I've ever seen her react to a scent, but maybe it was just too strong for her. I usually have the window open but it was too cold today [smilie=th_catkiss]

Tonight burning YC North Pole and B&BW Cranberry Woods.

The 8th graders are having a Thanksgiving breakfast. We hust finished reading "The Thanksgiving Visitor" by Truman Capote and we are fixing a meal like the one in the story!

Dabba - U always find neat things for your class to enjoy - I wanna be a student in your class! :D

Home today with a stuffy nose (plus I kinda needed a "mental health day" after all the stress at work lately).

Rivercat - It's good to have an unexpected day at home away from work stress - hope U relaxed and did something that U really enjoy! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I'm burning Cake Candle's Pumpkin Spice Cake.:wub:

Rivercat, sorry you were not feeling good but glad you are feeling better now.

Back to painting....it stinks. P U.....can't wait to put the warmer back in the kitchen!

Night all.