The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Bountiful Harvest of Scents

Hi everyone. Melting this morn: Spiced Cranberries by Scentsationals

Pineapple Upside down cake by FP

Later today I will add a candle: Roasted Chestnuts by The Original Cake Candle Co.

Votive: Coconut Lime by Aloha Bay, finishing this up.

Have a great day.

Good morning,everyone!

I'm glad you're moved back in, candlelove! It is a pain unpacking, though. wacko.gif

Today I'm melting Raspberry Macaroon from Shayz and Iced Cinnamon Rolls from Tara's. biggrin.gif

Afternoon....

Did not melt this morning....weird.

So for now it's...

Breakfast Bread from SI in her new parasoy blend

Faded Opulence from TBG

Glad to see you posting Michele....and glad you love your renovations!

Thanks regarding my avatar Cookielady. :)

Love the picture of you and your mom, Becky.

Michele - So glad your remodel is finished and you're almost settled back in! Yay for your DH not remarking about your wax collection.. wise man! ;)

Later today I will add a candle: Roasted Chestnuts by The Original Cake Candle Co.

Susan - Is that a good one? Cake Candle is hardly ever mentioned here. They're one of the first candles I regularly bought years & years ago & would get at least one Pumpkin Spice every year....still luv that scent!:wub:

Becky - That's your mom in your new avatar? It's such a beautiful picture...I hope it brings you good memories. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting Nene's Pumpkin Delight - yummy! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Michele--great news that you are getting back to normal.

Becky--nice photo of you and your mom.

Starting the day with YC Iced Cookie and Merry Marshmallow plus Febreeze Fluffy Vanilla and BBW Blueberry Pumpkin Patch.

Susan - Is that a good one? Cake Candle is hardly ever mentioned here. They're one of the first candles I regularly bought years & years ago & would get at least one Pumpkin Spice every year....still luv that scent!:wub:

Hi Sweet, yes I like the scent, it is a 22 oz candle.

Good morning, everyone! It's actually starting to get a little cold in SoCal now- yay! Of course, this means 60 degrees for us in the morning, haha. Today I'm re-melting Cornbread with Apple Cranberry Jam from Tara's and starting a tart in Apple Cider Bread from FP. sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Christy, hope your back is better. Back pain is no fun! Recent melts Delightful Scents falling leaves...loved it. Also Ruby Rose cranberry chutney..very nice, and Front Porch blueberry sugar pancakes. I could eat that tart!

Feel better soon, Christy!! [smilie=th_balloons]

Biolaeagles....60? Wow...it's 39 here but feels like 29 according to the news....the wind is whipping around and it's soooo cold. I'll take your 60 just for today. ;)

Same tarts going since this morning....so strong and wonderful.

Added Sweater Weather and Nutmeg & Spice

Christy, I hope your back pain goes away! th_cuddle-1.gif

Sweet&spiceygrl, I love the Pumpkin Chai tart I got from you in the swap - amazing!

MaggieMae, we are so sun-spoiled out here. I lived in CT for two years with my husband before moving back here while pregnant with DS#1 and ever since have really missed having REAL seasons.

I just switched out to Waffle Cone from HHS and Iced Cinnamon Rolls from Tara's. sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Today I have Country Gift Shop by Backroad Hobbies all over the house, I used up the entire bag.

This evening I added a candle, Pumpkin Carving by B&BW, I really like it. My candle order finally arrived (safely!)

[smilie=kewl]

On deck for my nightlight warmers:

Mulled Cranberry by BH&G

Sorry you're hurting Cmarie! Hope you feel better soon!

Aria, how is Rose Jelly (CYS)? I got it in a lotion sample and I was debating if I would like it or should regift it (it's cello wrapped so I can't smell it without opening)

Have a great evening!

[smilie=th_wave]

Christy, hope you feel better soon!

It's finally raining here! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Snuggled in for the evening with B&BW Applewood Bonfire and Cranberry Woods <== wish I'd bought more of this one.