The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Bountiful Harvest of Scents

Rivercat, I love Cranberry Woods! th_smilies-2.gif

MaggieMae, I tried a scoopable from Granny's in Deep Fried Twinkies and got nothing too. huh.gif

For the rest of the night I'm burning Marshmallow Fireside from B&BW.

Been a busy week. Glad the semester is coming to an end soon. Hubby gets home Saturday night from Ireland. He's only been gone three weeks, but it feels like months! [smilie=th_sad-1]

Melts this week...

Better Homes & Gardens Cafe Almond Biscotti

Jamie Lauren Cupcakery Serendipity Birthday Cake

CCCC Bushels of Fun

Swan Creek Pumpkin Spice

Hope everyone's having a good week.

Starting the morning with YC Christmas Cookie, Santa's Candy Castle (very pretty candle and fruity) and Iced Cookie plus BBW Pumpkin Cupcake.

Trep....your avatar is makin me hungry....yum! :)

Honeybear...glad your DH is almost home to you....but Ireland sounds like fun!

Biolaeagles....prior to this last big order, I was very impressed with Granny's throw. This last order is such a disappointment....it's like there's no fragrance oil in anything. :(

Pear Spice is still going....a very different spicy pear scent...not a purely fresh pear and not very spicy. It's almost creamy. I like it.

Have a good one. :)

Hey ,PeepssSig_sup.gif I had to asked DH last night if it was Friday..I've been a day behind all week .th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

This mornings melts are Carol's Autumn Lodge and Leaves. I just can't melt the Christmas scents yet. I hope every one has a nice weekend. I need to clean out my clothes closet...and make a couple of floral arrangements to take to my Dad and nephew at the cemetery.

Hi Everyone!

I'm burning Season of Peace by YC this morning. I've got a pretty good sized melt pool going now in the candle and am anxious to see if the soft fragrance will throw the way some people have reported it does. Apparently it is one of those fragrances that is said to fill up a room but is at the same time rather delicate and soft.

I absolutely love the fresh, clean fragrance of this candle and am sure hoping I will be able to smell it beyond right up close to the jar!

Baking Kitchen from YC's Country Kitchen line is like that too. You can smell it *everywhere* in my small apartment, but the scent isn't strong. It has kind of thrown me for a loop because in my limited candle experience, they either fill the house completely with scent strongly, or you have to hover over the candle to smell it. Granted, this is my first YC...and wow do their large Housewarmer jars last a while!

Welp. . . . I took an early shower this evening with Ten Digit's Nag Champa, and I must say I smell so good, that I really got in the mood for something incens-y for the house as well.

I knew I had a Dragon's Blood cut-able muffin from CFTKR somewhere so I dug it out and finished cutting it up. . . .

This is one of the oldest tarts I have, from Feb. 2011, and unfortunately even Carol's tarts lose their scent at some point, or at least this one did. I remember it being so overpowering of a scent that I would have to turn it off, and I can't even smell it

.[smilie=th_sign0164]

I am working on finishing a couple of candles, they just won't die! lol

True Fall Splendor by BH&G

and Apples & Spice by Seed

Anyone know a vendor with a really good Nag Champa tart?

Have a good evening and

[smilie=th_bb20]

Anyone know a vendor with a really good Nag Champa tart?

Laurie, I haven't tried their Nag Champa, but the other incense-y tarts I've gotten from Ten Digit Creations have been pretty good. She posted on Facebook today about upcoming surgery, so I think they're only going to be open for a few more weeks.

Have been absolutely bowled over and charmed by the Batkid thing in San Francisco today. It's so amazing to see the city come together like that for a little kid :skywriter: And the photo of him in his child seat in the "Batmobile" is too precious for words! :wub:

Burning YC Vanilla Oak this evening.

Have a good night, everyone! [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Yes, Sweet, hope you are OK--you are being missed on here.

Starting my Saturday with YC Red Velvet, Merry Marshmallow and Iced Cookie plus Febreze Fluffy Vanilla.

Trep - I'm liking your new avatar...looks like a good breakfast! biggrin.gif

I'm here peeps....thanks 4 checking on me! thwetkissf.gif Had a work program last nite (on a Friday ... what were they thinkin?th_cha66.gif), so no waxies 4 me yesterday. I'm burning Crossroads Pumpkin Pie. Luv's me some pumpkin & their candles burn beautifully 4 me! sHa_thumbgoodjob.gifSadly, I came home last nite to find someone had laid a dead kitty on my doorstep.icon_cry.gif It was one of the ferals that was born here and came regularly 4 food. I don't know if it was done 2 B mean (some neighbors are not happy I put food out 4 them icon_confused.gif) but I hope they thought I would want 2 know and give it a resting place in my yard.

Oh Gosh Sweet, I'm sorry you had to come home to such a sad sight. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I hope someone didn't hurt it purposefully, that's creepy and upsetting. I am glad you are giving it a resting place in your yard...we've had many little critters buried in our yards over the years...even birds that the mamas left behind. :(. I am glad you are ok.

Starting my morning with Ks....

Coffee and Cookies....a great one. She has lots of great scents up lately. ;)

Have a good one.

Added Autumn Day and Pumpkin Hayride from B&BW.

We're back to warm weather here in SC. Is the Granny's ya'll are talking about the same as Grandma's home brewed tarts? I used to love that vendor. I've been melting Glade frosted berry kiss.....really nice.

Sweet, I am so sorry about the kitty!

[smilie=th_catkiss]

At least the poor little thing found a home in the end. I feel so badly about the ferals of the world. That's so wonderful that you feed them.

No melts yet, my daughter and I want to get a haircut and don't know who to go to. I haven't had a haircut in over a year (I cut my own) and I've been slack so it's gotten really out of hand.

[smilie=th_help]

Awww, Sweet, what a sad thing to come home to. :(

Laurie, good luck with the haircut! Trying out a new stylist is very scary [smilie=th_cha60]

Starting the day with Sugar Corn Pudding from Sweet Fixations. I don't burn a lot of sweet foodie scents but wanted something different for a chilly morning.

Still burning a large jar of Baking Kitchen, but I had to pop in to say I'm sorry Sweet. My mom lives in the cat dump off place for her town so when I was growing up there I fed (and even halfway got some of them used to me) a ton of feral cats over the years. In fact, my kitty now is originally one of a litter a feral momma brought us 11 years ago. I totally understand.

Awww, sorry to hear that, Sweet! Not a pleasant sight to walk up to. th_cha60.gif

Today I'm melting Toasty Pink Sugar Marshmallows from HHS and Pink Vanilla Butter Fudge from SMT. th_slider_flirt.gif