The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Bountiful Harvest of Scents

Starting the morning with BBW Pumpkin Cupcake and Spiced Cider plus YC Iced Cookie and Banana Nut Bread.

It is super cold here this morning.

Biolaeagles--I am sorry about your order mess--did you call BBW and get it straightened out?

Hi trep, I got everything squared away on the phone this morning, all while rocking a baby and entertaining my toddler son, hehe. wink.gif

Today I'm melting Toasted Leaves from HHS and burning my PI Pumpkin Pie candle. I can say now that this candle has an amazing scent! The throw is medium in my living room, but scents the entire area well. th_aa17.gif

Has anyone ever received a shipping notification that "the receiver canceled the order and refused delivery"? I was looking forward to receiving my B&BW sales order today, and saw this when I went to track the package. FRUSTRATION! angry.gif

Oh boy, do I feel ya, sista!

[smilie=th_u51]

I've been stalking my email looking for my order to arrive today too. I went out on one errand this morning, and got back at 10, checked my email and it said it was delivered at 9:30. So I go back outside and look, and nada. So I check the tracking more carefully to see if they made a notation of where they put it, and it said 'left on dock". HUH? In another state, no less.

[smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

So I call them, and he said, oh, it was so damaged in transit that they returned it to us. He said let's get a replacement order out to you, and I said great, he was really nice. Well, one of the scents, Sweater Weather, is now out of stock so I had to pick a substitute. Not tragic, but they didn't even offer me anything for my trouble.

[smilie=th_gif]

Not too happy right now.

Anyway, today I am melting

Pink Fire by Shayz. It's a blend of pink sugar and cinnamon, and it smells mostly pink, but I really like it.

In other warmers, I have Pink Cinnamon by CYS. That one smells slightly more cinnamon-y.

I'll change the other warmers and light some candles later, supposed to be cold here again, this morning it was 36! That's really cold for FL! Not complaining, it's a nice change of season, and PERFECT candle weather!

I am making matzo ball soup for dinner

[smilie=th_200912104451]

Enjoy your day!

Has anyone ever received a shipping notification that "the receiver canceled the order and refused delivery"? I was looking forward to receiving my B&BW sales order today, and saw this when I went to track the package. FRUSTRATION! angry.gif

On another note, I'm excited to try my Pumpkin Pie candle from PI tonight.

Yes! That happened to me when I was expecting a delivery from Rainbow Melts! Argh! I notified the owner and told her that I did not refuse delivery and didn't know why it happened....she was very sweet and sent it back out to me. I still don't know why the post office did that! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Now, I ask you:

WHO ON THIS FORUM WOULD REFUSE A WAX DELIVERY?

[smilie=th_5337c1ad]

They obviously don't know who they're dealing with, here

Now, I ask you:

WHO ON THIS FORUM WOULD REFUSE A WAX DELIVERY?

[smilie=th_5337c1ad]

They obviously don't know who they're dealing with, here

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] [smilie=th_lmao-1]

Truer words were never spoken!!!

Haha! Wouldn't dream of it!

I'm melting LOL Pearamel (great scent) and burning two pillars.

(Side rant: My Full Moon pillars are ok, but in terms of my attitude toward them, I am already to the point where I'm just trying to use them up. With pillars I find it hard to get past the fact that the flame is so unprotected from drafts. The candles are good quality, and I would recommend the company to anyone, but I'm unfortunately not enjoying mine much any more, just trying not to waste what's left of them.)

Wow-- my whole world has been rocked: Up til now I didn't think it was even possible to refuse a wax delivery.

I can certainly see where Biolaeagles would be scandalized to receive such a nasty accusation as deliberately refusing delivery of wax! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Seriously, that's the first I've ever heard of that happening!

I just blew out my YC Sweet Potato Pie collector edition candle, which had been burning all this afternoon.

My stepdad in Orlando is digging out his knitted cap and scarf. He considers anything under 70 degrees to be Arctic

Rivercat - It must be a FL thing (no offense FL peeps!;) ) I have friends that moved from WI (cold) to OH (cold) and several years ago moved to FL. After living in cold winter temps their entire lives, they now think the same thing as your stepdad & bring out their coats when it's in the 60's. [smilie=th_pardon]

Biolaeagles - How did they explain that snafu?! [smilie=th_sad-1] Was your pkg being delivered by the PO or UPS?

I'm burning FP's Lemon Cookies candle. Yummm! :wub:

Hi trep, I got everything squared away on the phone this morning, all while rocking a baby and entertaining my toddler son, hehe.

Whew! Glad you were able to work it out. I noticed my delivery this time came from a different warehouse than usual, so I wonder if that was part of the problem.

Laurie, so true! :sSig_rofl:

Tonight burning YC Harvest and B&BW Cranberry Woods.

hehe, all the snow is currently melted but we're supposed to get more. I'll send it to you all as I'm not very fond of it.

Tonight I'm melting Scent Sationals- Black Raspberry Vanilla- the cold smell is amazing but the actual throw isn't very strong. Its perfect for a small bathroom but anything more; it possibly wouldn't throw very much. Which is bumming me out, as the cold smell is just amazing.

Laurie, I hope you get your order squared away too! I was laughing at all of your guys' statements about refusing wax. I think the Candlefind members should have a special VIP standing with the post office in regards to wax deliveries, hehe. biggrin.gif

For the rest of the night it's Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy and Pumpkin Spice Cake from FP (fall swap box). flirtysmile4.gif

Starting the day with Yankee Iced Cookie and Christmas Cookie plus BBW Pumpkin Cupcake and Spiced Cider.

Morning y'all...it's been a cold week in Indy and I just want to hibernate with my fur babiesth_catkiss.gif

I'm trying to slowly work in some Christmas type scents in with the Fall scents. I will grow tired of them, so I have to do some here and there. SO...today's melts are Tara's Candle Cottage-Winter Wonderland and Orchid Lake Candles-Country Christmas. Enjoy the day everyone

We actually got a dusting of snow here in SC a couple nights ago...very unusual for us in November. I started the day with Shayz 1st noel and really didn't like it. I switched to Glade pumpkin spice.

Good morning, everyone! Today I'm re-melting Pumpkin Spice Cake from FP and adding in Sweet Orange Zucchini Bread from SMT and burning Apple Minty Jelly from Shayz. th_prod_107_1676.gif

Good Evening Candle Friends!

[smilie=th_catkiss]

Finally switched out the warmers, but I must admit, it was hard to give up on Pink Fire by Shayz, it was awesome!

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Now I have Indian Summer by Kim's Tart Candles

and Sandalwood by Country Living

2 candles:

Apples & Spice by Seed Candles

&

Cinnamon Stick by Village

Enjoy what's left of your evening!

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

[smilie=th_BringItOn] I'm in! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

The Granny's tarts were duds... [smilie=th_confused3] seriously...nothing in the scent department....weird.

So, for the evening it's...

Pear Spice from Folky Art

Night, night.