The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Bountiful Harvest of Scents

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676] Started the morning with Ruby rose plumberry spice. It smelled more like Christmas tree, and didn't last that long. I've now switched to lavender from an unknown vendor.

Melting Better Homes and Gardens- Wild Berry Cheesecake.It has an amazing cold smell and the throw back is amazing; almost a little to strong for a small room. But still, with the snow we have going, this scent just made my morning.

On this cold but sunny afternoon it is YC Banana Nut Bread and Old Williamsburgh Banana Nut Breat plus BBW Market Peach and Yankee Vanilla Cupcake.

Good morning, everyone! MaggieMae and Salem, I'm jealous of your snowy weather! It is supposed to be a high of 87 tomorrow. th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Chai from Nene's from my fall swap buddy, and Pumpkin Spice from McCall's is still going strong! th_sml29.gif

Good Afternoon!

[smilie=th_hello]

I decided that, after coming in from outside, I actually could smell the Falling Leaves by CSFH and wasn't liking it much (weirdly perfumy). I'm actually not sure if I even have the correct scent name, because unfortunately, many of her labels have fallen off the bags, and when I dig in the box I have to make my best guess of matching them up.

[smilie=th_sign0164]

That was something very nice about Carol's bags, she always double bagged them and put the label on the inside one so you couldn't lose it.

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I changed to Fall on the Farm by CFTKR - the scent sounds so lovely:

falling leaves on the farm from all the old trees, dropping in to the berry patches, apple trees, with a hint of mandarin, and cinnamon sticks.

I'll let ya know if it lives up to its' description

[smilie=yes]

In the kids' bathrooms I put Hayride by OPT

In my room is Harvest by Missy's Tempting Tarts

Probably add some candles this evening. It's 74 now, but supposed to get in the 30's tonite!

Brrrr for Florida!

I always worry for the pets left outside, especially around here they are not used to these kinds of temps!

127407-1753153-ShiveringWawaBuruBur.gif

We had our first "dusting" of snow this morning...not ready for Winter.

Some recent melts from the weekend and today are Carol's- Pumpkin Cornbread, Pumpkin Pie, Baked Apple, Orchid Lake-Holiday Pomegranate, Long Cane Primitives-Pumpkin Pie Fudge, Sugar & Spice Gourmet Candles- Caramel Apple...have a great afternoon candle buddies!!

This afternoon it's Strawberry Marshmallow Bread from The Scented Princess....this is probably one of the first strawberry scents I really like!!

The snow is gone now...you'd never know it had come at all. [smilie=th_butbutbut]

Today I am melting Pumpkin Marmalade by Front Porch in the kitchen. I normally don't like citrus scents but this one I love!

In the living room 2 warmers have Buckle berry from Scentsy.

I my bedroom I have violets and lilacs by scentsy. {my hubby loves this one!} That's why it's on!

In my son's room Better homes and gardens Falling Leaves

And in my daughters room Autumn Sunset by Scentsy

I've had YC November Rain in a large jar burning for most of the day. I didn't think the scent was all that noticeable in my large, open floor plan upstairs until I woke up from a nap. Opening up my bedroom door was like walking into a wall of beautiful citrusy scent!

Hope everyone is having a great afternoon. I have the day off and am enjoying some time to catch up on stuff and rest. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

It snowed here this morning too. Was able to relax today. It was a great feeling. Have 2 nice Yankee candle scents burning-

Salted Caramel

Gingerbread Maple

For this evening it is YC Iced Cookies and Merry Marshamallow. In the middle of the afternoon I got a wild hair and decided to decorate the house for Christmas. I love fall so much I always hate to put my stuff away but also want to enjoy the Christmas things. I have a little more to do tomorrow but it is mostly done and I am very pleased with how it looks.

Trep - You're not the only one ready to decorate...I've already seen several houses with lit Christmas trees in the window. I bet your house looks beautiful![smilie=yes]

I'm burning B&BW's Spiced Apple Toddy candle. We had 2 inches of snow last nite/today. It started out as rain, so was a very wet snow that clung to the tree limbs - looked like everything had white sparkly frosting on it.:wub:

Good Evening!

I've added a few candles - I finished a little Pumpkin Spice candle from Glade and replaced it with Autumn Leaves by Candle Cottage

Also still working on True Fall Splendor by BH&G

and Harvest by YC

I ditched the Harvest tarts (they were little jelly bean sized samples) from Missy's Tempting Tarts, I replaced it with a very old tart of Beware! by YC

And on deck for my room and bathroom

Spiced Apple Citrus by BH&G

Have a good night!

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Good morning, everyone! MaggieMae and Salem, I'm jealous of your snowy weather! It is supposed to be a high of 87 tomorrow. th_sad2hz1.gif

Me, too! It won't quite be in the 80s here, but I wanna wear my fall clothes already, darn it!

Probably add some candles this evening. It's 74 now, but supposed to get in the 30's tonite! Brrrr for Florida!

My stepdad in Orlando is digging out his knitted cap and scarf. He considers anything under 70 degrees to be Arctic :D

Ooh, the UPS man just showed up with my Pumpkin Carvings from the B&BW sale while I was typing my post! :upssmiley1:

Tonight melting Wylde Ivy Pumpkin Apple Cider. She uses palm wax and it doesn't hold the scent as long so I'm trying to work through all my fall scents as quick as I can.

Has anyone ever received a shipping notification that "the receiver canceled the order and refused delivery"? I was looking forward to receiving my B&BW sales order today, and saw this when I went to track the package. FRUSTRATION! angry.gif

On another note, I'm excited to try my Pumpkin Pie candle from PI tonight.

Has anyone ever received a shipping notification that "the receiver canceled the order and refused delivery"? I was looking forward to receiving my B&BW sales order today, and saw this when I went to track the package. FRUSTRATION! angry.gif

On another note, I'm excited to try my Pumpkin Pie candle from PI tonight.

Yes! That happened to me when I was expecting a delivery from Rainbow Melts! Argh! I notified the owner and told her that I did not refuse delivery and didn't know why it happened....she was very sweet and sent it back out to me. I still don't know why the post office did that! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Oh no! How annoying! I hope it comes back soon!

I am getting a wee bit cinnamoned out so I am melting a freebie from Cheryl. Not one I usually melt, Baby Powder. but it is a nice change.

Yes! That happened to me when I was expecting a delivery from Rainbow Melts! Argh! I notified the owner and told her that I did not refuse delivery and didn't know why it happened....she was very sweet and sent it back out to me. I still don't know why the post office did that! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Thanks, Maggie! It is so weird, and annoying! Thanks for responding. smile.gif

I hope all of you have a nice night! th_offtobed.gif

Starting the morning with BBW Pumpkin Cupcake and Spiced Cider plus YC Iced Cookie and Banana Nut Bread.

It is super cold here this morning.

Biolaeagles--I am sorry about your order mess--did you call BBW and get it straightened out?

Started a Happy Hippys scoopable last night in:

Pumpkin Cupcake, Laced & Beatnick Breakfast....oh my gosh...amazing combo and STRONG!!

Will re melt after work....

Have a good one. :)