The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Bountiful Harvest of Scents

Biolaeagles - TY for the info on the new! [smilie=th_yay] Do U remember what some of the new scents were? Let us know what U think of the Cookies 4 Santa when U burn it.

Hi sweet&spiceygrl! Some of the scents were Deck the Halls, Winter, Hot Maple Toddy, and Mistletoe. They all smelled good, IMO. th_dancing_smile.gif

Today I'm melting Boston Creme Pie from LOL and re-melting Pink Sugared Noel Cake from Tara's.

Turns out, he was very amused looking at himself in the mirror seeing all that was being done to his hair.

Biolaeagale, so glad to hear it went well! They grow up so fast, it's scary [smilie=th_empathy]

Since one of my dogs (nick-named Farticus) has been snoozing in my room, I needed something strong, so I went with Glade's Fall Hayride, which should do the trick, as I found this scent to be particularly strong in tart form.[smilie=th_shocked_sick_big][/font][/center]

[smilie=th_lol22] Laurie, that really made me laugh. Hopefully Fall Hayride was up to the task!

This evening's burning is B&BW Pumpkin Hayride.

Okay, so I burned the Cookies for Santa Walmart brand candle, and it had a great throw! I think I may have to go back and snag some more. th_aa17.gif

For tonight it's Birthday Cake from Tara's and Marshmallow Fireside from B&BW.flirtysmile4.gif

Morning everyone!

I have an old holiday time Cinnamon candle going. It's a little early for me. I always remember my mom burning this scented candle when we were putting the tree up. But it was just sitting there and I couldn't resist lighting it. Ahhh I can't believe Christmas/December is coming up so fast.

Okay, so I burned the Cookies for Santa Walmart brand candle, and it had a great throw! I think I may have to go back and snag some more.

Biolaeagles - [smilie=th_aa20] Thanks 4 letting us know! Do U remember how much they cost?

A big [smilie=th_teks0311] to all the veterans and their families that have sacrificed 4 our country! 'm burning Crossroads Oatmeal Cookie candle. This is almost finished & would get it again cuz it's goooood! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] The weatherman is predicting our 1st accumulating snow overnite and tomorrow. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Biolaeagles - [smilie=th_aa20] Thanks 4 letting us know! Do U remember how much they cost?

$5- it's a steal!!

The Deep-Fried Candy Bar from Granny's had no throw, so I switched out the warmers to Pumpkin Spice from McCall's and Apple Pie from BH. th_slider_flirt.gif

Good Morning!

[smilie=th_blij51]

Boy, having Monday off from school sure does throw me off! I know all day today I will be thinking it IS Monday.

[smilie=th_a136]

This morning I am re-running my warmers from yesterday afternoon

Falling Leaves by Candles Scent From Heaven

I didn't notice much throw yesterday, same thing this morning, do you think it could be because they are from 2011? I'm pretty sure they are paraffin and I thought those held their scent.

[smilie=th_idontknow]

I'll probably change them out and add some candles when I get back from morning errands.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morn, we may get a few snow flurries today. I am burning: Pure Vanilla Joy by Glade. Have a great day.

Added Sparkling Ginger mini woodwick votive by Virginia Candle Co