The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Bountiful Harvest of Scents

Hi all! Thanks for the birthday thread. [smilie=th_326db8b3] I am having a low-key, laid-back day. DH and I are playing one of my favorite board games tonight.

Today I've been melting LOL Froot Loop Cupcakes and PI Fruit Slices. Feels appropriate. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Christy--glad you are enjoying your special day.

I have on Red Velvet Cupcake from BBW and am liking it better than I did the first time I had it going. I still much prefer the Yankee version but this is good, too. I am going to add Yankee Christmas Cookie in a bit so it will be pretty sweet around here. Have a great evening, everyone.

TGIF Everyone!

I hope your weekend is off to a good start. Long weekend, too!

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

I must say, it smells REALLY GOOD in my house this evening!

:flirt-2:

In the warmers:

Autumn Magic by CFTKR in 4 warmers, living area/kitchen

Indian Summer by Delightful Scents in my room

Vanilla I-Scream by Scentsationals in the bathrooms

Candles:

Blueberry Pumpkin Patch by BBW (love this, it's about half gone)

Pumpkin Pie Spice by Glade

True Fall Splendor by BH&G

Have a wonderful evening!

:flirtysmile4:

th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif, Christy! Your night sounds like a lot of fun.

I just switched up to Ruby Dressed in Red from TBG. Tonight DS # 1 is getting his first haircut. I hope he stays in the chair long enough to have his hair done...it'll be a little bit like restraining a wild bear, haha. wink.gif

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to Laurie tomorrow - hope U have a fantastic day! [smilie=yes] (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

MaggieMae-why don't renovations ever go smoothly? It's crazy. Always turns out to be more work than you anticipated.

Michele - I've watched the 'Love it or List it' show on HGTV and seems the gal that does the remodel inevitably runs into a multitude of problems that make the homeowners glare at her ...like it's her fault. :rolleyes: I'm glad to hear your remodel is almost finished....yay![smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Gotta call the gas man today....stove smells like gas! Argh.

MaggieMae - Yikes...that's NOT a good smell! :wacko: And, don't light any candles for a while!:blink:

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm burning McCalls Country Store candle.....[smilie=th_fabulous1] as always!

I must say, it smells REALLY GOOD in my house this evening!

I love when that happens!

I hope he stays in the chair long enough to have his hair done...it'll be a little bit like restraining a wild bear

LOL. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Good luck Biolaeagles!!

MaggieMae - Yikes...that's NOT a good smell! :wacko: And, don't light any candles for a while!:blink:

No..... [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I haven't lit any candles since the renovating began. It turned out that we DID have a leak....the wonderful gas man fixed it free of charge! My hero!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Now we won't die in our sleep or blow up! Good news.

Just put on a FP macaroon in Pumpkin Gingerbread

No..... [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I haven't lit any candles since the renovating began. It turned out that we DID have a leak....the wonderful gas man fixed it free of charge! My hero!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Now we won't die in our sleep or blow up! Good news.

Oh, wow! So glad you didn't light any candles and everyone is safe [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I hope the rest of the renovation goes smoothly!

Tonight melting Wylde Ivy Woodland Orchard.

Happy Friday, all!

cid_6AF5A166-7A34-49F5-AE21-77C22CC.gifGood Morning friends...it's a cloudy, blustery morning here...pretty typical for November! How's the weather where you are?

I have two FP tarts melting...Pumpkin Nutmeg Cookies and Zucchini Spice Roll. Gotta get my plug-in changed in the mudroom...I enjoyed Scentsy's Mandarin Moon so much for the last couple days that I think I will go with that again! Really good scent...has anyone else tried it?

Think I will post some p0rn of recent orders I've received later on this afternoon. Anyone opposed to that? 2lb2qlf.gif

Aria....nope, no granite here. I'm a bit leery about granite after reading about the possibility of them leaking radon over time. I absolutely love the look of them and I know it's not always the case but since my DH knows someone who sells Formica countertops....its free. Can't pass it up for that price. It is the top of the line and has the appearance of granite...kinda....not really. ;)

Maggie, I'd never heard that about granite before! thpanic.gif I'm sure your new FREE countertops are going to look FAB!!!! Lucky gal!cheer2.gifcheer2.gifcheer2.gif

Today I'm melting HHS tarts: Granma's Monster Jam and Toasted Marshmallow! th_aa20.gif

biolaeagles, Those are two of my absolute all-time favorite scents from HHS! Good luck with the haircut today!th23_29_107v-1.gif

Have a good one! toodlepeeps.gif

Biolaeagles - Awww....your little guys 1st haircut! My nephew's 16 month old had his 1st haircut this week, too. Ya know that wailing sound U may have heard on Tuesday :crysmiley1: ...yep, that was him! :lol:

MaggieMae - When U can smell gas...it's definitely a leak!:o I'm so glad it was repaired quickly & there wasn't any harm!

Aria - Our leaves are floating down like in your emoti. Don't care for raking them so much, but they sure smell good outside! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] We have a chance of a little snow on Tuesday - how 'bout U?

I'm burning Gold Canyon's White Pumpkin candle and having a cuppa Dunkin Donuts pumpkin spice coffee.[smilie=th_316785e4]

Thanks Rivercat and Debra....glad it's fixed! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Sweet, yep....I know but my DH is very stubborn and kept saying I was imagining it. :(

Thanks Aria....here's hoping! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] oh, and I'd love to see some wax p0rn!!!

Put Kiss Me from Tiffany's upstairs

Downstairs it's Happy Hippy....Swinging Blue Jeans and Bellbottoms

Have a good one. :)

It's sunny and warm today, so fall/winter scents just didn't seem right, so I'm melting an old, ugly candle scrap of YC Lemon Lavender. Love this one.

For this evening it is Banana Nut Bread from both Yankee and Old Williamsburgh plus Market Peach from BBW and YC Vanilla Cupcake.

MaggieMae, I'm so glad you found that gas leak, ahhh!

trep, B&BW's Spiced Cider is one of my favorite candle scents!sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

So, DS #1 was a little angel getting his haircut...I was surprised, haha! He's such an active boy that I was sure I'd have trouble on my hands. I packed a lollipop, my iPad, etc. to distract him. Turns out, he was very amused looking at himself in the mirror seeing all that was being done to his hair. The first haircut is so hard! He looks so much older, and that makes me sad (even though he's still a cutie). Tear! th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm melting Pink Sugared Noel Cake from Tara's and Mulberry Plum Spice from Scentsationals.

**Ladies, check out the holiday candles at Walmart! I noticed there are tons of new wax melts out, and there is a new line of candles that look like a knock-off of B&BW candles (there is no company name on them). They are 3-wick and have super cute images on the front...the cold throw of most of them are amazing! I snagged a candle in Cookies for Santa as a trial, and will buy more if the scent throw turns out to be good.

Good Evening CandleFinders!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I don't really celebrate, but it was nice to see all of your thoughtful posts.

[smilie=th_aa18]

I'm still working on the same candles (on a mission to clear them down before it's time for winter scents!)

[smilie=th_aa17]

I added a couple of tarts in my room and bathroom for the night, Full Moon by unknown vendor . . . it was very old, the cup was deteriorating badly. Unfortunately, I ended up dumping it because I couldn't smell anything from it at all.

:sEm_blush8:

Since one of my dogs (nick-named Farticus) has been snoozing in my room, I needed something strong, so I went with Glade's Fall Hayride, which should do the trick, as I found this scent to be particularly strong in tart form.

[smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

Enjoy the rest of your evening!

[smilie=th_goodnight]

I finally went and watched Gravity - wowie, I am exhausted from trying to help her out of that situation! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Tonight I am trying to squash the urge to wax shop and am melting Energizing Citrus from Warm Impressions.

Debra...I just saw that tonight too!! Omg....very exhausting....so true! I had my hand over my mouth the entire time! What a movie!

Same scents r still going....night all! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

**Ladies, check out the holiday candles at Walmart! I noticed there are tons of new wax melts out, and there is a new line of candles that look like a knock-off of B&BW candles (there is no company name on them). They are 3-wick and have super cute images on the front...the cold throw of most of them are amazing!

Biolaeagles - TY for the info on the new! [smilie=th_yay] Do U remember what some of the new scents were? Let us know what U think of the Cookies 4 Santa when U burn it.

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Carving candle on this windy morning...the leaves are really flying & dropping. Seeing the bare trees makes my sis sad. I told her we could try hot gluing em back on if that would help. [smilie=th_pardon]