The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Bountiful Harvest of Scents

Recent melts at home Delightful Scents zucchini bread and Front Porch zucchini novel. At school I melted Tuscadero's dragon.s blood and BH&G soft cashmere.. The custodian at school has been asking about my candles and melts. He said my room always smells so good. I gifted him with a candle today.

Today I'm melting Glazed Doughnuts from Starlight Chandling

Biolaeagles - Hadn't heard of that vendor...had to check it out. Good prices! Whatcha think of her tarts?[smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm not good at this renovating thing.

MaggieMae - Sounds like a good excuse reason not to cook! [smilie=th_200912104451] R U redoing the whole kitchen?

The custodian at school has been asking about my candles and melts. He said my room always smells so good. I gifted him with a candle today.

Dabba - [smilie=th_23_32_7] A new recruit!

I'm burning Nest's Pumpkin Chai candle - wonderful scent!:wub:

Enjoying some nice candles this evening:

BurningFlameinthedark-1.jpg

True Fall Splendor by BH&G

Warm Rustic Woods by BH&G

Fireside by B&BW

Autumn Leaves by the Candle Cottage

and on deck for my room and bathroom when I put the candles out:

Cherry Berry Cheesecake by VDC

Have a good night, everyone!

Sweet&spiceygrl, I'm liking my tarts from Starlight Chandling so far! I've melted a Lemon Bundt Cake and Glazed Doughnut tart so far from my bakery sampler pack. I'd say that these two melts were a medium throw in my living room. Her prices are really awesome! Her TAT is longer than stated right now, though....I'm still waiting on some tarts from mid-September. She is really good at responding to inquiries and e-mails, so I'd say her customer service is top notch! th_FULL_O17.gif

I just added in a LOL White Cake tart. I like this a lot better than the Fudged Up Yellow Cake tart I've burned before. I'm finding that a lot of pure cake scents have cherry notes in them, which I don't like. th_u53.gif

Thanks for the tips! Friday is my birthday and I'm plotting a bday trip to BBW, to sniff some things and see what they have.

Check your receipt if you buy something, too. There's usually a quick survey you can take that will give you $10 off your next $30 purchase.

Tonight's burning is an ancient YC Vanilla Oak.

Hi everyone. Melting: Santa's Sugar Cookies by AmbiEscents

Candle: Apple Orchard by Belle Aurora, he is not is business any more, so I have 3 more travel tins from him.

Sweet, Not the whole kitchen since it was brand new when we moved in but were having the countertop replaced which means....new sink....faucets....backsplash....curtains....and paint. Nothing has gone smoothly since the start....pipes burst trying to unhook sink and the gas line snapped to the stove. Argh. This is my life...always a domino effect of disasters. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I gotta learn how to tile the backsplash...wanna get this done before I go back to work. On a positive note...at least my dryer works now....that broke 2 weeks ago and 5 people without a dryer in the cold is tough. Ok....enough of my griping.

Pink Peppermint from CFOW upstairs....

Not sure what I'm doing downstairs yet.

Ended up with Sugared Pumpkin Pancakes by LSC

I'm melting LOL Creme Brulee Milk Shake. This one is so yummy, and doesn't smell "burnt" at all.

Going to the mall today (instead of tomorrow) to sniff candles. Should be a fun time!

MaggieMae, I'm sorry to hear of all the disaster with the remodeling! th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I started off melting Pumpking Crunch Twinkies from HHS and Pumpkin Apple Butta' from OLC. I just switched the warmers up to Toasted in Hawaii from HHS- it's a blend of Blue Hawaii, Pink Sugar and Toasted Marshmallow....so strong and appropriate for this hot day! th_WE1summer013.gif

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to Cmarie tomorrow! (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

Melting Steakhouse Rolls from Up the Creek

Aria - I had to check to make sure I was in the right thread...at first I thought U were posting what U were having for dinner! [smilie=th_foolish1]

new sink....faucets....backsplash....curtains....and paint. Nothing has gone smoothly since the start....pipes burst trying to unhook sink and the gas line snapped to the stove.

MaggieMae - Sounds so nice![smilie=th_thumbs20up] The new kitchen stuff part....the breaking stuff part sounds very frustrating! [smilie=th_a136] What color countertop and backsplash did U choose?

Mpfand - [smilie=th_wave] Haven't seen U in a while...hope all is well with U!

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcake candle.

Thanks Biolaeagles and Sweet. The countertop is black/beige/grey and I think I found the black splash I want in beige/white/grey glass.

Night.

MaggieMae-why don't renovations ever go smoothly? It's crazy. Always turns out to be more work than you anticipated. Hope all else goes smoothly.

We are finally having the furniture delivered next week. Six months total and can finally start putting this mess of a house back together. Hopefully in a week I can catch up on all my melting and burning. I have missed it so much!

Busy day ahead and tonight I get to relax. Had YC Gingerbread Maple going last night and it was really good.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Good morning!

Melting Orange Caramel Little Bites from CFTKR...oh my, so gooooooood!

Also melting Mandarin Moon from Scentsy...love! Aaaaand, Lemon Crumb Cake from Streetman....lemony goodness!

sweet, lol! Steakhouse Rolls was a sweet, cinnamony, doughy, type scent....delish!!!! Reorder!!!! Have your tried Up the Creek yet? I was sort of sad I only had one scent shot of this one!

Maggie, ooooo, are you getting a granite countertop? I keep wanting to get granite in our kitchen, but hubby says NO! Our counters are only 8 years old and I really like the color, but would love granite!!!!!

Gots to go grocery shopping...yuck

have a good one!

Good morning.... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe I've got my Keurig plugged into the dining room so all is well...

I know Michele....never anything smooth in this house! I am glad you are almost at the end of your journey!! Soon you can enjoy it!! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Aria....nope, no granite here. I'm a bit leery about granite after reading about the possibility of them leaking radon over time. I absolutely love the look of them and I know it's not always the case but since my DH knows someone who sells Formica countertops....its free. Can't pass it up for that price. It is the top of the line and has the appearance of granite...kinda....not really. ;)

All night it was Ollies Brandied Pear Zucchini Bread

Now it's Scent Illusions Come and Get it Cookies

Gotta call the gas man today....stove smells like gas! Argh.

Surprise. I'm going with all fresh scents today. I wanted a little break from fall foodies.

Woodwick - Paradise Blue melts

Full Moon - Lemon Grass votives

Can Do - Lemon Fresh Laundry