The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Bountiful Harvest of Scents

Two from Delightful Scents....pumpkin pancakes and pink zucchini bread. I'm also burning GC autumn walk and Goosecreek gourmet spice.

Headed to Sullivan's Island today for a field trip!

On this rainy morning I am trying out two scents from BBW that I got yesterday at the sale--Champagne Toast and Merry Cookie. I am loving them both. That Champagne one is wonderful-- very fruity and sparkly--just ordered two more online. I am also very pleased with Merry Cookie. I missed it last year and frankly, I am not usually impressed with BBW's cookie type scents but this one is great. I ordered two of those also and two more Mint Chocolate. Those are my three favorites for the holidays. Well, hope you all have a good day.

Morning!

Melting CFTKR Candy Corn Buttercream and Brookside(from Kohl's) in Lemon Sugar Cookie. Both are yummy!

Trep, thanks for the review on the BB&W Champagne. I'm ordering a couple today!

On this gloomy, rainy afternoon it is Yankee Pumpkin Wreath, Spiced Pumpkin and Vanilla Cupcake plus Old Williamsburgh Spiced Apple Cinnamon.

You guys did me in with the Champagne Toast talk! lol I just ordered from BBW, and getting one!

:D

Tonight I am burning a couple of candles, Orange Cinnamon by Village and the final burn of Gourmet Spice by Country Living

:rolleyes:

Have a great evening

I have been in and out of the B&BW site tonight, looking at that sale too, Rivercat! [smilie=typen] I need to stop...soon!

Right? It's great they have a lot of candle sales, but not helping to my addiction at all! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

That Champagne one is wonderful-- very fruity and sparkly--just ordered two more online.

I meant to sniff that one last time I was in the store and completely forgot to look for it. Oh well, guess I need to go back...

Tonight melting Wylde Ivy Pumpkin Masquerade and the last of a mini B&BW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin that's stuck in the bottom of the glass candle holder, just out of reach. Oops.

Hi all, Today I melted a friend's Red Velvet Cake and SP (Sensibly Posh) Lemon Sugar Bundt Cake, although DH knocked the melter over and made a mess. (Oh well, he's a keeper anyway.)

You guys are getting me interested in this Champagne candle now! I LOOOVE champagne scents!! Does BBW usually have a big sale right after Christmas like Yankee? When is the best time to stock up?

Christy - one of the best deals is to hit the 2/$22 sales, and use a coupon or a promotion! I often get the 20% off of $50, or $10 off some amount. (PS - I just hit the sale with a Retailmenot code and ended up with candles at $9.)

Tonight is Pumpkin Patchouli - Can Do

Starting another rainy morning with YC Spiced Pumpkin and Pumpkin Wreath and BBW Pumpkin Carving.

Good Morning...getting ready to head out with Ozzy for our 3 1/2 mile morning walk.walkingwhitdog.gif

Melting an assortment right now...

HHS Granma's Vanilla Bean Cookie

Streetman Gingerbread Applesauce

FP Pumpkin Vanilla Mallow Bread

Have a good one! turkeysmiley.gif

Christy - one of the best deals is to hit the 2/$22 sales, and use a coupon or a promotion! I often get the 20% off of $50, or $10 off some amount. (PS - I just hit the sale with a Retailmenot code and ended up with candles at $9.)

Tonight is Pumpkin Patchouli - Can Do

Be sure you're on the mailing list - they sent me a code for 25% off any online order AND free shipping so I ended up getting the candles for $8.25 INCLUDING shipping!

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

It's a rainy morning and the leaves are coming down. Looks like this will be on the "to do" list this weekend... Some recent melts are TDC-Fall Festival, Tara's-Vanilla Sugar and Orchid Lake Candles-Autumn Bounty and Harvest. I wish everyone a great afternoon!!

Be sure you're on the mailing list - they sent me a code for 25% off any online order AND free shipping so I ended up getting the candles for $8.25 INCLUDING shipping!

Thanks for the tips! Friday is my birthday and I'm plotting a bday trip to BBW, to sniff some things and see what they have.

No melting action to report today...I'm out of the house all day. Next one planned (tonight or tomorrow) is SP Cinnamon & Spruce, though.

For this afternoon it is Yankee World Journeys California Redwood (this one smells just like fresh cut wood--really nice), Pumpkin Wreath and Spiced Pumpkin plus Mainstays Apple Pumpkin.

[smilie=th_hello]

Cracklin' Birch by OPT in the majority of the warmers

A really old tart from Front Porch - Patchouli - not much smell left

Autumn Leaves candle by Candle Cottage

Applewood Bonfire candle by BBW

Merlin's Forest by CFTKR still going in DS room

Just put the candles out to go in the school pickup line, I'll add some when I get back, but the roast in the crock pot is competing!

[smilie=th_gif]

I am a vegetarian and do NOT like the smell of meat. ugh

Hi all! I just got back from taking my two boys to the park...it's a high of 80 here in SoCal! th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm melting Glazed Doughnuts from Starlight Chandling and Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy.

Good Evening.

Michele...how's your kitchen coming along? Mind is a disaster area right now... [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] I'm not good at this renovating thing.

It's Scent Illusion's Macadamia Nut downstairs

Upstairs it's Man With a Lion Tattoo from Two Timing Tart