The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Bountiful Harvest of Scents

Jules, it's warm again here in SC also. Just lit my Mainstays hazelnut cream and Village Candle pumpkin spice. I also lit my Co.onial simply vanilla. This Colonial has not burned we'll at all. Usually I have good luck with them. Melting isDelightful Scents caramel apple. This is an old tart...not doing much.

Good Morning... [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

The party went well last night and everyone was gone by 1am....will have to finish straightening up today.

This morning it's TBG Pumpkin Graveyard...this is the first coffee type scent I'm trying from her...I hope it's ready....I couldn't wait! :)

Jules, hope your weather cools off soon!

Sweet, snow?? Blow some this-away, please!!

Have a good one!

Sweet--I always forget where it is that you are at but I hope you are happy about getting snow. I hate the stuff myself and always hope we don't get any.

This afternoon it is YC Vanilla Cupcake and Macintosh plus BBW Cider Donut and MVP Cozy Fire--this is a holiday scent Walmart just got in. It is a really nice Fireside type scent that is great for those of us who like smokey scents but don't want to be choked out. It is strong but not offensive in any way.

This morning it's TBG Pumpkin Graveyard...this is the first coffee type scent I'm trying from her...I hope it's ready....I couldn't wait! :)

Sweet, snow?? Blow some this-away, please!!

MaggieMae - Not 'snow' snow....probably just a few flurries, but I'll take em & try 2 send U some. How was the Pumpkin Graveyard? What a name....sounds like it should have dirt in it.:D

Sweet--I always forget where it is that you are at but I hope you are happy about getting snow. I hate the stuff myself and always hope we don't get any.

Trep - I'm in northeast OH, about 30 minutes away from the PA border. I know many on here don't like snow at all, so I do my best not to gush too much. [smilie=th_1286B215] Sometimes...I just can't help it.[smilie=th_pardon] [smilie=th_ecd36868]

I'm melting Grubby Hollow's Appalachian Apple Butter. Strong and spicy! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hi all. I'm melting LOL Green Apple Caramel Crunch. I'm not getting much apple, mostly caramel. DH says he likes this one.

Sweet&spiceygrl, I wish we'd get some snow here! We had a spike of warm weather yesterday and today too...I'm hoping it gets back to fallish weather!

Today I'm melting Toasted Iced Lemon Cookies from HHS and Kiwi Cantaloupe (or something like that) from Scentsy.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

MaggieMae - Not 'snow' snow....probably just a few flurries, but I'll take em & try 2 send U some. How was the Pumpkin Graveyard? What a name....sounds like it should have dirt in it.:D

I like the Pumpkin Graveyard...nice blend but it's very light on the coffee. The throw is mega light though so that could be why... I shoulda waited to melt it since it was just made. :(.

Upstairs I put on Bedtime Bath made by a CF pal...relaxing. Thankie.

Sweet--thanks for the info. I wrote it down this time so I won't forget where you are. Ha! Also--you just gush all you want--we all like something different. I used to love snow--I grew up in Iowa so we had lots of it. It is just our property is situated in such a way that just a small amount of snow can cause us a lot of trouble.

At the moment it is Mainstays Apple Pumpkin and BBW Vanilla Snowflake. For later I plan to put on YC Merry Mint and BBW Mint Chocolate. Enjoy your evening, everyone.

Hey Y'all..it was a beautiful day her in Indy...I hope it stays this way for a few days.

Today's melts were Can-Do Mimi's House, CInnamon Toast and Sugar & Spice Candle Co.-Grandma's Kitchen. I hope everyone has a peaceful, relaxing evening.

MaggieMae - Beautiful tree in your new avatar & luv your new siggy, too. [smilie=yes]

I'm ending the day with Soy Breeze's Ginger Vanilla Bean candle. For all our peeps on DST....before U do this ---> [smilie=th_offtobed] ..don't forget to turn your clocks back (fall behind) tonite.

Switched out the scents. Melting LB Toasted Marshmallow and burning YC Merry Marshmallow. I am happy to report that the throw of Merry Marshmallow is better than I expected. The hot throw is better than the cold, somehow. (It still isn't super strong, just moderate.) (I wonder if they'll bring this one back in future years. I might be tempted to pick up a second one at the semiannual sale.)

P.S. I am also trying out my knitted cozie for the first time. Let me know if you'd be interested in seeing some p0rn action shots.

Thanks Sweet!! [smilie=thank_you]

LOL Christy! There's something very funny about the way that sounds!! But I'd love to see some p0rn action shots of your cozie!! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Finally getting around to trying my I Heart Wax tarts....really yummmmmmy! It's Zucchini Ice Cream!!

Goodnight! [smilie=thzzz003]

Good Morning, everyone--starting the day with BBW Pumpkin Carving, Yankee Iced Cookies and MVP Cozy Fire. Hope everybody has a good day.

Morning....nice getting an extra hours sleep! :)

Very impressed with the I Heart Wax tart....it was still going strong this morning. Finally, changing it up for something new...

Pumpkin Coffee Caramel Latte from Aunt Smellmans

Have a good one.

I'm burning B&BW's Autumn and Pumpkin Carving candles. I know...me...burning TWO candles at the same time....wild & crazy! :D Changing the clocks just meant I was awake at 4:30 instead of 5:30. [smilie=th_anyminute] What's that? :unsure: Oh...I think it's a nap calling me this afternoon. [smilie=th_834c9e54]

On this lovely, but very windy fall day I am burning YC Pumpkin Pie and Vanilla Cupcake plus Febreze Fluffy Vanilla.

Good morning, everyone! Today I'm melting Wildberry Mousse & Toasted Marshmallow from CFTKR and a mixture of Ultimate Sugar Cookie (CFTKR) and Pink Toasty Mallows (OLC) in another warmer. th_slider_flirt.gif

Trep, how are those Febreze candles? I have been looking at the at Walmart. Two great melts from Delightful Scents today...sweet potato casserole and apple toffee. I also melted FP sugared blueberry pancakes. That one is to die for. Just started Scentsationals mountain twilight.

I'm a little burnt (ha) out on cinnamon right now, so I'm burning Archipeligo Soleil (grapefruit/lemon scent) downstairs and Target Bali Sunrise (tropical fruits) upstairs. When it gets dark tonight I'll switch back to Fall scents, probably YC caramel pecan pie in the warmer upstairs and Nest Pumpkin Chai downstairs.

Melting another fab scent from Haley's...Granma's Hot Apple Vanilla Bean Noel! Love Janet's blends!