The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Bountiful Harvest of Scents

Starting the month with BBW Blueberry Pumpkin Patch and Pumpkin Carving. Have a great day everyone.

Stopping Trick or Treating is hard...you also have to find a new way to score some miniature candy bars! ;)

I bought the CB Great Pumpkin DVD - I kept missing it on TV! So, tonight it is Charlie Brown, a handful of Milky Ways [smilie=th_c032] and Zombie melting - from Dark Candles.

Love the thread title, Trep!

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I just put on a couple of warmers for the morning, (re-run from yesterday) until I get back from errands and school drop-off, but I wanted to ask Debra, how do you like Dark Candles? Do you use the wax melts? Such an interesting site, right up my alley, wondering how they throw.

[smilie=feedback]

Oh, and one of my morning *errands* is to hit the store and score some miniature candy bars, hopefully on day-after-Halloween clearance!l

[smilie=th_excited-1]

[smilie=th_bb40] Congrats on the thread title Trep!! Good one!! [smilie=th_yay]

Starting this morning with a big fav.....

Tara's Cirtus Glazed Pumpkin Carrot Cake.... [smilie=th_cc15]

Have a good one! :)

Good morn, everyone. Melting: Twigs & Berries by Front Porch

Cranberry Spice by Front Porch.

Happy November! This morning I am melting Scentsy "Autumn Sunset" I like it because it is a Fall scent all the way and two cubes is enough to scent my entire kitchen, dinning room, and living room!!

Have a super duper great Friday Everyone

It's a gloomy Nov.1....but it's Friday!!!th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Some recent melts are Can-Do Lessie's Coco-Mint Frost, Orchid Lake-Coco Zucchini, Long Cane Primitives-Toasted Pumpkin Noel Zucchini Bread, Tara's Brown Sugar Fig. Wishing y'all a great day!!

Trep, love the title as well! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Starting off this month with trying to finish out Warm Crackling Campfire by BHG, though I don't think I have much left. I think my sister will be sad when this candle is gone, since it's suffered from drowning wick and I had to pour off wax nightly...which meant homemade tarts for her. LOL [smilie=th_giggle]

Gloomy Nov. 1st here too!

[smilie=th_sad-1]

but you know what that means!?

CANDLE BURNING WEATHER!

[smilie=th_dancing_smile]

see how fast that gloom turned around?

;)

Actually, I only have some tarts on for now because I have to leave to pick up DS in less than an hour, THEN it will be candle time!

:rolleyes:

Autumn Leaves by OPT in 4 warmers

Fall Hayride by Glade in 2 warmers

Ginger Peach also by OPT in 1 warmer

Merlin's Forest by CFTKR in DS room

:wub:

Oh, how I love waxy smellies!

Thanks, everyone about the title. All afternoon it has been YC Red Velvet, Chocolate Treat and Christmas Cookie. It really smells good in here.

I bought the CB Great Pumpkin DVD - I kept missing it on TV! So, tonight it is Charlie Brown, a handful of Milky Ways [smilie=th_c032] and Zombie melting - from Dark Candles.

Debra - How did U do all that with only 1 hand? [smilie=th_biqazm1]

Trep - perfect title for November! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcake. :wub:

Switched out scents -- couldn't stay away from the winter stuff any more. Melting PI Mistletoe and burning FM Sugared Spruce.

P.S. Those of you who have tried Sensibly Posh, how long do they need to cure? Any thoughts?

Great title, Trep!

Laurie, argh! I meant to go look for Payday candy bars on sale today and totally forgot. They're my favorite [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Burning B&BW Applewood Bonfire tonight.

Added 2 tarts to the line-up:

Eucalyptus Spearmint by Nene's in my bathroom

Jonathan Apple also by Nene's in my bedroom

[smilie=th_shewiggle]

And I'm enjoying 2 candles this evening:

Autumn Day by BBW

and

Autumn Leaves by Candle Cottage

[smilie=th_bb20]

River, I went to Walmonster after dropping my son off this morning, in the pouring rain, and it was a mob scene in there! Candy (and Halloween decorations) were 50% off but by 7:30 am there was no good chocolate left . . . just the junky "kids" candies. ugh Oh, and they had Christmas candies out already. Rushing things much?

Laurie - I like Dark Candles for this time of the year. They are heavy scents, and the throw is moderate - which is OK with me for these scents! When they are too strong they get that dusty, musty smell. [smilie=th_insane]

Sweet - did you notice I said "handful"...not "handfuls"? [smilie=th_clap1]

Tonight I am burning B&BW - Pumpkin Carving.

Starting the morning with BBW Cider Donut and Pumpkin Carving plus Yankee Macintosh and Old Williamsburgh Spiced Apple Cinnamon. Have a great day everyone!

Hello November. Why is it still 90 degrees outside? We had some nice cool temps last week but it was just a tease. I want more cool days...and I want them now. th_avatar_4219.gifyeahright. I'm having an air conditioned autumn.

Burning BBW Pumpkin Carving, and Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

YC - Which's Brew

Melting Nene's - Cinnamon Bread Pudding

Spotted Hog - Sleepy Hallow (i think)

Jules - Hope your temps cool down pronto! We're forecast for snow showers tomorrow morning - I'll send some down 2 U. ;)

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Carving. [smilie=th_cc15] - so glad they brought it back!