The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Haunting Fragrances

Tonight is Beneath the Stars from Country Light.

Mp - fingers crossed that things get straightened out for DH.

We sure keep BH&G in business, don't we? ;)

Starting the day with BBW Spiced Cider, Febreze Falling Leaves and Tuscany Happy Birthday Cake.

Good morn, everyone. Melting: Apple-icious by Scentsationals

Candle: Blackberry Spicee by BBW

For breast cancer awareness month I have: Satin Slip burning from Time & Again.

Mpfand - Good news your sis will be nearer to you! [smilie=yes] Not so good about your DH's pay, tho. [smilie=th_sad-1] Is he still working...but with no pay?

Yes, he is still required to go to work. He was never furloughed like many were/are. He's considered "essential personnel" and isn't even allowed to take a sick day or use any of his vacation time. He, along with thousands of others, are being punished for something they had nothing to do with. :( Thank you everyone for your concern and well wishes.

Melting French Toast from Scentsy on this beautiful fall morning.

MP...that's a bad situation and so unfair. I eally hope this mess is straightened out soon [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I am melting lavender from an unknown vendor. It's really nice, but on the light side. [smilie=th_bb20]

I am burning Yankee Vibrant Orange, Tuscany Happy Birthday Cake and Illume Sweet Spun Sugar. It is a very warm and breezy day here but quite nice.

I've been a bit frazzled lately and have fallen behind with posts

:blink:

I am finishing the last dregs of Falling Leaves by CFTKR. I absolutely ADORE this scent, does anyone know who, besides Carol, carries it? Haven't been able to order from her in a LONG while.

dry.gif

I'm also melting the last of Autumn Bounty (been going for 2 days) by Orchid Lake . . I've never ordered wax from there, this was a wax freebie that came with a bath and body order, I'm loving it!

:wub:

Warm Autumn Memories by BH&G in the bathrooms and Christmas Spice by Kristin's Kandles in my room.

:)

All the warmers need freshening, but I just seem to be spinning my wheels today.

:wacko:

At least it's TGIF!

Have a good one

[edit]

STILL no change in my avatar on posts

grrrrrrr

:angry:

Mpfand....sorry to hear about the work with no pay....that really is tough. I hope things go back to normal very soon!!

Changed the scents to Nellies Acres....Toffee Apple Crunch.

:)

On this rainy morning I have a bunch of candles going--Mainstays Cranberry Pear, YC Pumpkin Wreath and Banana Nutbread and BBW Pumpkin Carving.

Trep - Great assortment of candles you've got going....sounds like every room in the house is getting candlelight & being scented! [smilie=snoopy]

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_blij51] I'm melting Scent Illusion's Apple Pumpkin Cheesecake from my fall swap box. Soooo delicious...awesome scent! [smilie=th_cc15]

Yes, Sweet--it really looked pretty and smelled good in here especially when it was dark and raining. It has now turned in to a beautiful fall afternoon.

I have on YC Nutmeg, Christmas Cookie and Mango Peach Salsa and Old Williamsburgh Pumpkin Spice.

Another picture perfect day here! We've had an exceptionally nice fall here. My sister should be here in an hour or so. Long drive from KY for her and her girls. I'm melting Honey Pear Cider and Cider Mill, both from Scentsy.

Hi Candle friends,

I'm sad to say that my kitty Koosh passed away yesterday. She adamantly refused to cooperate with the sub-q fluid process, so the kidney disease progressed pretty rapidly and by yesterday morning I could see she was having a lot of discomfort and it was time. She lived a good long 15 years and will be missed! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Mpfand and MaggieMae, I really hope the shutdown mess is resolved soon for your families' sakes. So very unfair! [smilie=grrr]

Tonight B&BW Applewood Bonfire is going in the living room and YC Harvest is going in the bedroom. Good combo.

Oh Rivercat, I am so sorry to hear about Koosh. I know how difficult this must have been for you and I am sorry for your loss. [smilie=th_empathy]

Thank you for your kind words about my DB, actually this time off has been a blessing in disguise for him....a bit of a de-stresser that he sorely needed. I just hope it doesn't last much longer.

Added Pumpkin Harvest candles to my evening.