The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Haunting Fragrances

Today I'm melting Cappuccino Brulee from Shayz (really strong!), Pumpkin Marshmallow from Scentsy, and Cinnamon Strudel from CYS. I hope everyone is having a good Monday! I know it's hard to get the week going again. th_prod_107_1676.gif

Biolaeagles--great avatar!

Been out shopping all day--not all fun shopping--some of that "we have to have it" stuff. Did get some Yankee candles, of course, but nothing new or special.

For this evening it is Yankee Pumpkin Pie and Village Vanilla Cupcake.

Biolaeagles--great avatar!

Been out shopping all day--not all fun shopping--some of that "we have to have it" stuff. Did get some Yankee candles, of course, but nothing new or special.

For this evening it is Yankee Pumpkin Pie and Village Vanilla Cupcake.

Yay, I finally figured it out! Haha.th_avatar_4219.gif

Just put on YC's Apple Pumpkin from my fall swap box & it's not melted yet, but I know it's a good 'un! What a difference a day makes....after temps in the mid 80's yesterday, it didn't even make it to 60 today.[smilie=th_autumboy] No complaints here, tho. ;)

Thanks, MaggieMae [smilie=yes]

Biolaeagles, your avatar is so pretty!

Tonight burning Colonial Candles Sea Spray. Not getting much throw from this, just a little whiff now and then. Very salty!

Have a good evening :)

Starting the day with YC Campfire Treat--probably the last burn on this one.

I decided to put a Candle-lite three wick Fresh Lavender Breeze in the bathroom. I found this tucked away in a box. I bought it at the grocery store last spring and forgot all about it. I don't usually like lavender scents but this one is different so we will see how it goes.

This afternoon it is YC Christmas Cookie, Cobblestone Candle Berry Bliss and Ashland Fall Harvest. It is a beautiful fall day here. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Fall day here, and I am really enjoying it! I've got three candles going...Soyphisticated..giggles, Febreze sandalwood, and Goose Creek spiced gourmet!

MaggieMae, how is the Cinnamon Baklava melt doing for ya? I love that scent.

This is my first time being able to sit down at the computer today, haha. I've been melting Pink Vanilla Butter Fudge from SMT and Sugared Cinnamon Donut from B&BW in the bathroom.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Sweet....I think the B&BW has an added sweetness to it....could be the brown sugar? [smilie=th_confused3]

Biolaeagles...I love the Cinnamon Glazed Baklava! It's one of my favorite scents from anyone and PP&S has a good one!

Added some candles....Autumn Day and Pumpkin Hayride. :)

My sister will be moving here this week-end with her two teen daughters. Glad she's trying to make positive changes in her life by moving far, far away from her soon to be ex. Melting Sugar & Spice from Scentsy. This is a black licorice type scent and I really like it! Very Halloween-ish. :D

Hi all! It's finally cooling off a bit here. Hope it sticks!

mpfand, so glad to hear things are going well with your sister. It's wonderful you can be there and support her in what must be a very difficult and scary time. You'll have to turn them all into scent addicts ;)

Tonight burning B&BW Applewood Bonfire in the living room and Marshmallow Fireside in the bedroom.

Brown Bag's April Showers is melting.

What I would really like to do is capture the yummy smell from the snack we made tonight: Browned Butter Rice Krispy treats with Butterscotch Chips. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

mpfand--so glad your sister will be near you where you can help her with this difficult transition. Family is so important, especially during times like this.

Starting the morning finishing off a tumbler of Yankee Red Velvet. I love this scent.