The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Haunting Fragrances

Trep, that sounds lovely. I need to head over to my Marshalls and see if they have it, too!

Jules, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. [smilie=th_empathy] Hopefully it will clear up after a good night's sleep.

Burning B&BW Pumpkin Carving this evening. Love the label on this one!

Jules--I hate headaches--hope yours is gone by now.

Starting the day with BBW Spiced Cider, BH&G French Country Vanilla and Mainstays Mulled Cider. It is really smelling good in here this morning. [smilie=th_bb20]

Hi everyone. Melting: Cookie Jar by Bridgewater

Candle: Vanilla Caramel Swirl by Village Candle, everytime I burn this candle I want to get a spoon and dig in, lol.

Trep, love that Bronte quote. I'm going to use it in my classroom. I bought a Febreze sandalwood candle because I had a coupon. I must say I am very disappointed in the throw on this one.

Jules...hope the headache's gone!

I must say it's been great "seeing" all ofyou again!!! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Jules, I hope you feel better! th_sorry_.gif

Today I'm melting Old Cider Mill from Grubby Hollow (love this scent from my CF fall swap buddy!) and Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding from HHS.

th_bb20.gif th_th3de3a8c4.gif

Dabba--I am sorry your Febreze candle was kind of a dud. The Falling Leaves and Fluffy Vanilla ones I had were good and strong.

I have been out finding some candle bargains today. I got a Yankee Sicilian Orange and Chocolate Treat (3 wick) at Marshall's and a Yankee Candle Home Autumn at TJ Maxx. Always fun to find stuff at those stores since they are so much cheaper.

I have on BBW Pumpkin Pecan Waffles and YC Christmas Cookie at the moment.

TGIF Everyone!

[smilie=th_smilies-1]

I just changed 5 of my warmers to Autumn Leaves by OPT . . . it's not kicking butt, that's for sure. They're just over a year old, so maybe that's the problem. Oh well, I'm trying to use up my fall oldies!

[smilie=th_sign0164]

Since DS is going home with a friend after school and I don't have to leave to sit in the car line, I decided to light some candles.

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Falling Leaves by Febreze in my bathroom (Dabba, maybe yours would do better in a smaller area like a bathroom, not sure what size you have, but my little one wouldn't scent a larger room, I don't think)

Autumn by BBW, my first time trying a mason jar. It's just now getting it's wax pool going and I can already smell it.

Warm Rustic Woods by BH&G also, love that one!

In the bathrooms, I put some BH&G clams in Spiced Apple Citrus

Enjoy the rest of your day!

[smilie=th_wave]

P.S. I STILL cannot see my new avatar

[smilie=th_gif]

Before I take my daughter to nutcracker rehersal I thought I would try to make it the last time I burn my YC shortbread cookie and crisp apple strudel. But I somehow think they know that I want them to die,so I can light something else. I really enjoy lighting the candle for the first time,then I love how it looks like when it gets half way down and after that they seem to never die lol.

Also burning Mainstays 3 scented candle,I think its finally on the last layer of coconut vanilla.

Melting:Scentsy Peppermint Dreams,BHG A thankful harvest, and TCC Midway something. Cant remember the name,just trying to use up my stash.

Jules - Hope U got a good nite's sleep [smilie=thzzz003] and that darn ol headache is long gone!

[smilie=th_bb20] Last evening's Zucchini Strudel Bars only melted for a few hours so I'm remelting it - good & strong & plenty 'o scent left! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Happy Friday! [smilie=th_yahoo]

We're back in a warm spell after a wild, windy night. I want fall back!

Tonight melting YC Pink Sands in the living room and B&BW Lakeside in the bedroom.

Headache's gone. Thanks for the wishes. th_cuddle-1.gif Tonight's melts are from CFTKR.

Sugar Cookie Bread Dough

Strawberry Guava Raspberry

Earlier today was Front Porch - Maple Toddy from my CF swap buddy. so good.

A little request...if you have a new vendor /or oldish one and they are not in the abbreviation list, please help us get it posted. I can't figure some of these out!! [smilie=th_confused3] Thanks!

Tonight is Tara's 50 Shades of Pink. I'm getting primed to shop the sale.

Debra...I have a couple new ones but not sure where to post.....and I'm not sure what the abbreviation actually should be but I've been using....

CFOW.....Closet Full Of Wax

B&S.....Beads & Scents

MCB.....My Candle Box

BGbyL.....Balloons &Gifts by Lori

DDS....Daphne's Divine Scents

FA....Folky Art

HHS is already Haleys Heavenly Scents so I'm not sure what Happy Hippy Scents is??

IHW.....I Heart Wax

KB....Kissing Booth

RM.....Rainbow Melts

UTCS...Up The Creek Scents

SI.....Scent Illusion

SA.....Scent Appeal

SBS.....Sea Breeze Scents

:)

On this dark and rainy morning I have a bunch of candles burning--YC Spiced Pumpkin, BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Pumpkin Carving and BH&G Frosted Vanilla Cupcake.

Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Today it's CFOW "Good Morning"....Cafe au Lait and Glazed Cinnamon Donuts..... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Have a good one. :)

Added lots of candles...although it's humid and yucky outside....I'm pretending it's fall inside.

Pumpkin Caramel Latte from B&BW

Cinnamon Donuts from Ashland

Prairie Kitchen from Country Button

Cinnamon Beignets from Folky Art

I wonder if Michele (Candlelove) will be home from Spain soon? I bet she's having a wonderful time!!

Sweet--my BBW candles have been doing great this year, too--they have some good scents when they burn right.

Just home from town and I have on Yankee Spiced Pumpkin and Christmas Cookie, BH&G Frosted Vanilla Cupcake and Ashland Blackberry Crisp.

Today is rainy and humid ...the rain needs to let up for a few days...

I am burning a Goosecreek - Autumn jar candle. The jar candles have been throwing well in my home, better than Yankee. This is your typical Autumn scent , but my living room smells great!!

Have a good afternoon....

Good morning, everyone! I love all the fall scents being burned/melted. Today I'm melting Granma's Apple Cider

from HHS and Pumpkin Crunch Cake from Tara's CC. It is hot today, 90 degrees! I'm hoping it's the last of the hot weather before fall weather sets in. th_WE1summer013.gif