The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Haunting Fragrances

:hello: Today I'm melting Scentsationals Harvest Fair and burning BB&W Sandlewood Citrus like this one a lot!

Trep, I like the Blueberry Pumpkin Patch too, smells yummy!

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Just put on

Indian Paintbrush by Cheryl's

Have had this one for a long while and never knew what it smelled like (it was sealed/wrapped)

I'll put on some candles when I get home for the day

[smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

I concur with you guys on BBW's Blueberry Pumpkin Patch - it's a little outside my regular box, but I love it!

[smilie=th_LOVE]

This afternoon it is YC Pumpkin Pie and Vanilla Cupcake, Mainstays Apple Pumpkin and BH&G Baked Pumpkin Pie plus Old Williamsburgh Pumpkin Spice. It has quit raining but looks like it could start up again any minute so it is very dark in the house still.

I'm melting LB Effervescent Fizzy Pop (this is so strong I actually had to shut the melter off for a bit -- amazing) and Pumpkin Cookies from a friend (thanks!).

Took a CPR/First Aid class tonight....5 hours long. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Put on a Kissing Booth's Thackery Binx....nice!

Upstairs it's Tara's Cactus & Sea Salt

Night all.

MaggieMae, I remember taking those CPR classes for teaching, but they'd always speed it up to be done in less than 3 hours...you poor thing! huh.gif

I just switched out my warmers to Cranberry Peach Cider from SH and Creme Brulee from Tara's. biggrin.gif

Cookielady, how do you like your Vanilla Caramel Swirl candle? I was thinking of getting that.

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Spice from McCall's (from my fall swap buddy), Glazed Donut French Toast from SH, and Hazelnut Donut from Ava's. cloud_9.gif

I sure do love my Vanilla Caramel Swirl candle. Would buy again and again. lol

Morning. :)

Been burning a Partylite Halloween Night candle all week.

Melting:

FP Amish Friendship Bread (love this!)

CCCC Pumpkin Nog Latte

CCCC Caramel Dipped Apple Pie

Swan Creek Harvest Spice

Smells like Fall in here! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm melting LOL Warm Banana Cake. (I don't care for banana scents, but got this one as a freebie, and it doesn't totally put me off. Not bad!) It's gray and rainy out today, so I also have my FM Jamaican Spice pillar going.

Trep, let us know what you think of Red Velvet Cupcake! That's one of my favorite desserts and it's in my cart on the B&BW online site right now.

Today I'm melting Marshmallow Spice Latte and Waffle Cone from HHS. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

It's finally starting to feel like fall here in Northern Ca.

Candles going are:

YC-apple pumpkin

red velvet cupcake-smells like a vanilla to me lol

cranberry chutney

christmas cookie votive

Melts-

Crossroads farmhouse-I really pick up on the clove,wont re-order

Scentsy peppermint dreams

SI coffee sweets-I noticed that her tarts are really hard to melt with the ikea tea lights.For her wax to actually melt I have to use a YC scented tea light to get a strong flame going.

Has anyone else noticed that uses ikea tea lights,that their flames are not as strong as they used to be,perhaps something changed?

Last Wed I have off then next week I start work cleaning a barn both morning and night. Atleast I will have weekends off to melt and burn my smellies.

Good Afternoon!

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Laundry & vacuuming done, mac & cheese in the crock pot, and about to get to work on my Box Tops for Education packaging (I'm the coordinator)

[smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

No candles at the moment, because I am enjoying

Potpourri Spice by Sniff My tarts

way too much!

[smilie=th_hema1]

It's

:toppoints:

Are they still in business, does anyone know? I might need more of these

[smilie=typen]

Biolaeagles--I burned my BBW Red Velvet Cupcake candle and here is what I think. It is OK but not nearly as good as the Yankee version. I could burn the Yankee Red Velvet every day--it is strong and good and smells very authentic. The BBW one, unfortunately is their Frosted Cupcake with a dash of chocolate. It is much better than Frosted Cupcake but I can't honestly recommend it. I will keep it and finish burning it, but if you want a really good Red Velvet Cupcake scent try Yankee (not the tart, I didn't get much throw from the YC tart) but try a jar. Hope this helps.

For this stormy afternoon it is a Holiday Time (Walmart) candle in Vanilla Cookie. Our store is putting out the candle stuff for the holidays so I grabbed this one plus a Pine one in the same brand and also an MVP Cookies for Santa. These are the three wick ones that Walmart used to sell lots of scents in and some stores still do but ours hasn't been. They look a lot like BBW candles--same size and look. I am trying them out early to see if I like them so I can stock up if I do. Ha!!

Update--the Holiday Time Vanilla Cookie is very good--smells very much like a real cookie--not cookie dough like so many do, but like the actual baked cookie.

I am also burning Old Williamsburgh Pumpkin Spice, BBW Marshmallow Fireside and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.

On this gloomy late afternoon it is Mainstays Mulled Cider and Yankee Pure Radiance Iced Cookie. Have a great evening everyone!

Took a CPR/First Aid class tonight....5 hours long.

MaggieMae - Yikes...how did U stay awake? :wacko: Good thing is, when U renew your certificate, it'll be much faster.

Is mpfand away and I missed it?

Debra - [smilie=th_idontknow] ... I was wondering, too. She posted she was working more hours for a while and her sis is living by her now, too, so I'm thinking both those are keeping her really busy. Mpfand....hope all is well with U! [smilie=The_Hi]

I'm burning Gold Canyon's White Pumpkin. I can't believe it's the end of October already either! :o For those of U with little ones.....what costumes R they wearing for Halloween tomorrow?

For those of U with little ones.....what costumes R they wearing for Halloween tomorrow?

Little sisters, but we have a Spyro the Dragon and a zombie cheerleader going out to snatch candy tomorrow night! Since I go to my dad's and get them off the bus anyways after school every day, I'm getting them ready tomorrow. I'm pretty excited about my sister's zombie cheerleader outfit. We bought a regular cheerleader costume and cut it....and I burned some of it for her...and rolled it in the dirt and grass...and I did some lovely blood spatters on it with automotive paint my dad had lying around. I have to say, $18 and an afternoon turned out a lot better than the premade zombie cheerleader costume.