The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Haunting Fragrances

I really enjoyed my new autumn leaves candle from The Candle Cottage. I burned it all day at school. I will definitely be getting another one of these from tractor supply.

Dabba - I've never heard of The Candle Cottage...made me curious. Is this vendor the same as the candle you're talking about? This vendor also has a Forever Cake that uses a candle insert. Kinda pricey, but it sure looks good! [smilie=kewl]

I'm burning Gold Canyon's White Pumpkin. Their candles not only burn beautifully, but I think they last a lonnnnng time! :sFun_mango:

Hi there~

Just burning YC Autumn Leaves tonight...classic fall!

sweet, I believe this is The Candle Cottage that you are looking for...Click Here I saw a big display of their candles at TSC recently. I was looking for Carhartt jeans for DH and I didn't have time to stop and sniff, but I was thinking of going back when I get the chance. Glad to hear they're decent candles.

Have a good night all.

Laurie, I'm sorry about your friend and missing DD [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

delusional, the 2- and 3-wicks usually burn so much cleaner, too. Fewer problems with tunneling and other waxy headaches! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Another warm evening here so I'm burning YC Black Coconut.

delusional, the 2- and 3-wicks usually burn so much cleaner, too. Fewer problems with tunneling and other waxy headaches! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

This is actually my first multi-wick candle, and I'm pretty impressed. After I finish my Fall seasonal scents, I will try out some more of these 3-wick candles I got in bakery scents. Well, if I manage to finish the Fall scents by Thanksgiving. Day after Thanksgiving is for putting the tree up and going crazy with the Winter scents!

Starting the morning trying to finish off a Mainstays Mulled Cider and Yankee Vanilla Cupcake plus am burning BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.

Good Morning!

I am re-running yesterday's melts, and it will be awhile before I get back from errands and eye dr. appointment to change them out.

Amber Romance VS type by Aunt Nenas

(this was another one that did NOT hold up over time, disintegrated cups !)

[smilie=crap]

Yesterday I burned a candle in Black Tea & Amber by Bella Rosa and it smelled HEAVENLY, but, woe is me, it had the darned drowning wicks (3-wicked). why, why, why??

[smilie=th_u51]

Also still worked on my Fall Hayride candle by Glade

Mango Mandarin Madness in my room and bathroom

Raspberry Fizz in DS room

(have I mentioned how much I LOVE the ScentSational Outlet? great deal and cheap shipping - I think it's around $4.95 flat)

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Have a great day, everyone!

Good Morning

Started my day with LSC Pumpkin Cinnamon Danish....love her pumpkin scents!! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Dia De Muertos from Kissing Booth

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, everyone. I had a wonderful night with DS # 2 sleeping 6 hours straight in his crib (first time ever)! th_avatar_4219.gif

Today I'm melting Sweet Orange Zucchini Bread from SMT and Cranberry Cider from Dream Tarts (from my swap buddy). th_slider_hi5.gif

Hello friends...

Melting Tea Cakes from TBG and Tempting Treats from CFOW...taking a bit of a break from the spicy fall scents.

biolaeagles, thyay.gif glad to hear you had a more restful night!

For this evening it is Mainstays Pumpkin Spice and Yankee Iced Cookie crackling pure radiance.

sweet, I believe this is The Candle Cottage that you are looking for...Click Here

Thanks for the link Aria! [smilie=th_bomb] They have a good selection of scents - let us know if U try any. R U forecast to have a rain/snow mix in your area this week? [smilie=th_autumboy]

I had a wonderful night with DS # 2 sleeping 6 hours straight in his crib (first time ever)! th_avatar_4219.gif

Biolaeagles - That's [smilie=th_blij81] and a big step in the right direction!

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Carving. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Luv'n this scent.....makes the whole house smell good!

Hi, all! [smilie=th_wave]

This evening burning B&BW Applewood Bonfire. Tired of these warm evenings--I want my fall back [smilie=grrr]

The high today was 55. Mostly it stayed in the high 40's all day. You can have my fall! Haha!

I have Pumpkin Nutmeg Pie still going but it's ended up blending with the Apples & Berries room fragrance oil spray I like to use after vaccuming. Pretty interesting. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Happy Anniversary, Debra! Congratulations, and I hope you guys had a great time out celebrating the occasion. How many years?

I've had YC Autumn Leaves burning all afternoon and evening. I sort of have to be in the mood for that scent, but in small doses it smells really fresh and good to me.

It was a gorgeous autumn day here along the Colorado Front Range. I went for a hike with my DH through a forest at a nearby state park. It was just a perfect day!

Debra--hope you enjoyed your anniversary. How's the arm doing?

Starting the day with BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Village Vanilla Cupcake, Old Williamsburgh Pumpkin Spice and BBW Pumpkin Carving.

Have a great day everyone!

[smilie=th_a056] HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEBRA!!

Candlefan....sounds like a beautiful day.

Still have the NA Cornucopia going....still smells good!

Have a good one. :)

Sweet and Spicey...Aria has the right Candle cottage. I really like this candle. The 16oz is $9.99 at Tractor Supply!

Yesterday at school I melted an old Haley's grandma's kitchen tart. It blew everybody out of my classroom. I was laughing so hard. It's an old tart, but it was loaded with really strong clove. You should have heard the complaining. I'm still laughing! I had to put it out.

This morning it is Front Porch strawberry rhubarb!