The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Haunting Fragrances

[smilie=th_autumboy] Hey Christy!! Glad to see you back!!

Tonight it's...

Grandmas Kitchen from Streetman Candles

Fall Festival from SBS

Prairie House from Hickory Ridge Prims

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Hiya, Christy!

Sweet - I bought the ravioli - I figured it must be a lot like the butternut squash ones. I like those, so fingers crossed!

Rivercat - I was there last week, and tonight my grocery store had the big bags of tealights at half price. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I won't be running out for awhile!

Tonight has been Candle Dippers - Almond Shea. Wowie, this baby is strong!

I'm trying layering smells a little bit tonight with Cashmere Woods (now out to let the last of the burnable wax harden back for tomorrow), and Cinnamon from Mainstays. It's coming out interestingly.

Hi. Burning: Apple Cider by YC, votive

Vanilla Caramel Swirl by Village Candle

Melting: Caramel Apple Funnel Cake by Front Porch, it is shaped just like a funnel cake, with powdered sugar on top.

I am burning all Yankee at the moment--Buttercream, Red Velvet and Vanilla Caramel. Guess I am in a sweet kind of mood at the moment. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

th_hello.gif and It's a beautiful Fall day. Becky, I am also melting on of my most fav. scents today Can-Do's Mimi's House. I love this one and hope it sticks around for a long time. I hope y'all have a great weekend!!

Trep, I'm always in the sweet mood, haha!tongue.gif

Katzncandles, I really want to try Mimi's House soon!

Today I'm melting Wildberry Mousse Noel from CFTKR and Twinkies from Granny's in a scoopable (can't really smell this one).

We had a small victory at our household yesterday- DS # 2 slept in his crib the whole night! Granted, he woke up every 3 hours or so, but it was his first night being in his room in his crib. I'm so looking forward to having nights free again once both boys are down. th_aa20.gif

Congrats--Biolaeagles--enjoy your time!

Decided to add YC Whoopie Pie to the mix--smells good in here.

TGIF!

:sSig_sup:

I *finally* got around to going thru some of my stash and gathered up enough "fall-ish" scents to fill my little fall box . . .

:sHa_woot:

Started off with Harvest Berries by OPT

Still working on the Fall Hayride by Glade candle in my bathroom

River, I see what you mean about the throw on that . . . this is my first try with a candle, the melts in that scent, however, were nosehair burning!

Uber-duber strong

:sFun_ahohno:

Hope everyone's weekend gets off to a great start. It's supposed to cool off here next week (even tho it's going to rain a little, but that's okay, I want FALL!)

DS is planning a camp-out/bonfire with some of his friends tomorrow night.

Quite a difference from the girls' sleepover get-togethers with makeovers and baking cookies! lol

:sFun_nahnahna3:

[got some kewl emoties down at the bottom, I hadn't looked in awhile!]

I've got candles going although it's pretty warm here. Colonial pure vanilla has more of a burned vanilla scent. It's not unpleasant, just not what I was expecting.

cmarie, how do you like the PI Pumpkin Pie? I bought it and plan to burn it in a week or so.

It's nice. I actually don't like pumpkin pie itself, but the scent is good. Not an all-time favorite of mine, but strong and authentic. I'm not sure whether I would re-order it, but I'm glad I tried it once and got the large jar.

Today I'm burning Full Moon Lemon Pound Cake. It's never fair to compare a jar to a pillar, but this one seems like it's barely scented at all, since I just did the strong one yesterday.

Trep, I'm always in the sweet mood, haha!tongue.gif

Katzncandles, I really want to try Mimi's House soon!

Today I'm melting Wildberry Mousse Noel from CFTKR and Twinkies from Granny's in a scoopable (can't really smell this one).

We had a small victory at our household yesterday- DS # 2 slept in his crib the whole night! Granted, he woke up every 3 hours or so, but it was his first night being in his room in his crib. I'm so looking forward to having nights free again once both boys are down. th_aa20.gif

Yes, you should try... It is wonderful and different.

I'm glad you may be getting a little more sleep soon!!

I just wanted to give props to a new vendor that I stumbled upon during the VCMA flash sales this week. I got a Fall Sampler from Long Cane Primitives and just had to melt one of these little jewels. I chose Mac Apple Butter Cookie..The scent is pure, deep and filling my house and down the hallway. I am so glad I tried this company and I hope they are around to do so again. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

I agree completely Katz!! I love her stuff! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I ordered a bunch of singles last year and was blown away!! Great blends and strong throw! I have been stalking her site for a while and she has been closed for months....I think she may have opened for a couple of days but I missed it. :( You are lucky to have snagged some!

We had a small victory at our household yesterday- DS # 2 slept in his crib the whole night! Granted, he woke up every 3 hours or so, but it was his first night being in his room in his crib.

[smilie=th_yahoo] Yay! Fingers crossed!

Still working on the Fall Hayride by Glade candle in my bathroom

River, I see what you mean about the throw on that . . . this is my first try with a candle, the melts in that scent, however, were nosehair burning!

Uber-duber strong

Ooh! I will have to look for those because I really like the scent.

In fact, tonight I am burning my Glade Fall Hayride candle :D

Have a good evening, everyone!

Katz - those VCMA flash sales looked like fun! Most seemed to happen before I was home in the evening to hit the computer - probably lucky for my bank account! [smilie=th_c032]

I seem to be melting all OOB vendors lately. Tonight is Witches Cauldron from another one.