The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Haunting Fragrances

Trep, thanks for the Red Velvet review!

DS # 1 (2 years old) is going to be Winnie the Pooh and DS # 2 (4 months old) is going to be Eeyore! The outfits are adorable!! th_c032.gif

It is pouring down rain again but it is still warm out. I am burning YC Apple Cider, BBW Cider Donut and Pumpkin Carving and Old Williamsburgh Pumpkin Spice.

Melting my new BH&G Brownie Pecan Pie. It was a toss-up between this and ScentSationals Sugared Pumpkin Pecan, but I think the Brownie Pecan Pie was a good choice.

Happy Halloween everyone. I had a hard time deciding what to melt burn today.

Melting: Pineapple Upside Down Cake by Front Porch

Gingerbread by Swan Creek

Candle: Baked Plums from Wal-Mart

Crisp Mountain Apple from Harry & David. [smilie=th_wave]

Happy Halloween!!! Trick-or-Treat has been postponed until Friday evening in our area because of impending storms.

I'm melting Vampire's Kiss -Orchard Lake and Sugar & Spice- Warm Apple Crisp. I will add Evening Eclipse Voodoo a little later. I loved this company with their rich,earthy,dark scents. I wish they would re- open some day.

Have a great day and be safe those roaming with little ones.

HappyHalloweenSmileyMoon.gif

It's one of those weird days where it's considerably colder in my house than outside (my thermostat says 82 outside and 75 in the house!?)

Since I'll be home all morning (finishing the Box Tops project), I decided to do lots of candles:

Mulled Cider by Village Candles

Gourmet Spice by Country Living

Apples & Spice by Scent Beads

Marrakesh Spice Market by Colonial Candles

in the warmers:

Spiced Apple & Clove by BH&G

Candy Corn by ScentSationals

Pumpkin Cheesecake by Country Chunkie (thanks CF)

[smilie=th_1_bigone110]

does it ever smell good in here!

Next to beachy, these fall apple/spice scents are my favorite!

[smilie=th_aa17]

On kind of a sad note . . this is the first time in over 20 years that we have not gone "trick or treating". Out of the kids still at home, my DD is going to a party, my older DS (16) is over 6 feet tall, and my youngest DS (12) said "none of his friends are going" . . .

[smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Don't feel bad, Laurie. No one is going trick-or-treating here either. :(

Doing mostly Crosscreek Halloween scents today from my recent order:

Spooky Sweets, Caramel Dipped Apple Pie, Harvest Moon, and Scarecrow Hollar

...and a Front Porch Apple Cider Bread

Happy Halloween. :)

Still raining--very dark in the house. I have on BBW Pumpkin Carving, YC Spiced Pumpkin and Vanilla Cupcake and BH&G Berry Pumpkin Cream.

Aria, I love your post with all the fun Halloween emoticons!

Today I'm melting Fried Cinnamon Dumplings and Orange Chiffon Cake from SH from my two CF friends...thanks, ladies! I'm going to update once they melt a little more...I have a feeling I'm going to have some new SH favorites. th_avatar_4219.gif

Happy Halloween, everyone! biggrin.gif

Heavy rain and hail at the moment--sure wish this would move on.

This afternoon it is YC Vibrant Orange, MVP Cookies for Santa, YC Vanilla Cupcake and BH&G Berry Pumpkin Cream.

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Aria, love that card!

Just got back from a biz trip to New York late last night, but my luggage didn't quite make it so sitting here waiting for the guy to deliver it as I still have to put in at least a couple hours at the office today [smilie=grrr]

I did manage to score a last-minute ticket to sit in the audience at "The Chew" tv show yesterday, and it was loads of fun. They keep you hyped up and clapping and dancing the entire time [smilie=th_yay]

My catsitter only came by once a day so there's a lingering catbox-y odor. I've been burning B&BW Lakeside for a few hours now to freshen up the place [smilie=th_yellow5]

Happy Halloween all.....

I know how you feel Laurie....this year is the first year the twins really aren't going...so....I'm having a Halloween party for them tomorrow, :)

Melting Witches Brew from Scent Appeal....kids coming to the door are saying "your house smells good" and "it smells like Halloween in your house"

.....praise indeed!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Aria...that skeleton is so cool!!!

It finally stopped raining and so maybe we will see some sun tomorrow. For this evening it is Yankee Red Velvet and Peppermint Bark.

Laurie - I can C your new avatar....waaaay cool! :sHa_okay:

Rivercat - Such a cute avatar! BTW - Charlie Brown is on tv tonite. :sHa_woot:

MaggieMae - Your house must smell sooo good if the kids are noticing! [smilie=kewl]

Happy Halloween!! I'm melting McCalls Pumpkin Spice. Have a fun, safe evening everyone![smilie=th_smilies-1]

Happy Halloween! Sadly, the trick or treating years are long gone! Today's melting was Glade pumpkin spice and Front Porch zucchini Noel!

What's the Glade Pumpkin Spice like? It's the next candle I have up after I finish off Warm Crackling Campfire. Now on cold sniff it has a weird undertone I didn't pick up in the store...

My bag finally showed up at 3:00 [smilie=th_e3301ae2] Just got home from work and fired up B&BW Pumpkin Carving, plus a mini of Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.

Sweet, I have the DVR all set!

No trick or treaters yet... kinda worried since I think I only had two last year [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Hope everyone is having a good evening!

Stopping Trick or Treating is hard...you also have to find a new way to score some miniature candy bars! ;)

I bought the CB Great Pumpkin DVD - I kept missing it on TV! So, tonight it is Charlie Brown, a handful of Milky Ways [smilie=th_c032] and Zombie melting - from Dark Candles.