The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Haunting Fragrances

Happy birthday to Skylar tomorrow! [smilie=th_326db8b3] (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

Debra - Hope your arm is feeling better![smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I'm melting LSC's Leaves....very good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Our weather is up & down too. After a week not getting out of the 40's, it's supposed to be in the high 50's by Thursday, which is better for the little trick'r treaters.

MaggieMae, I hope your nose is unstuffed! I get so mad when I can't smell my tarts.angry.gif

Today I'm melting Welcome Home from Nene's and Amish Quilt from HHS. Both are winners! th_slider_flirt.gif

Thanks Christy and Biolaeagles! Preschool is a petri dish of germs....I was bound to catch the cold that's been around.

Lovin the Pumpkin Eggnog Bread....thanks pal!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Added Creamy Pumpkin Shake from LSC...hoping they open soon! Making some room for some more!

Goodnight.

Maggie--hope you are feeling better today.

Starting the morning with BBW Spiced Cider and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin plus Yankee Spiced Pumpkin and Old Williamsburgh Spice Apple Cinnamon.

Dabba and Sweet--yes Marcia Wallace was on Bob Newhart, and no, I never knew her. She was quite a bit older than I was and it was only after she was on Bob Newhart did I know it was her dad who owned the drugstore/lunch counter. He would do the cooking himself and since she looked so much like him and because once she started to be famous the local papers had articles about the home town connection that we then realized they were father and daughter.

I loved her. She was also one of the voices on "The Simpsons." I am taking my Mainstays hazelnut cream candle to school today. They are reciting "Annabel Lee" today. It should be an interesting day!

Haunted Hayride by ScentSationals

I

absolutely

LOVE

this ! !

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

[eta]

I lit the Darkened Ginger candle by Root that I just got, oh man, it is filling my kitchen!!

For this afternoon it is Yankee Apple Cider, Macintosh and Vanilla Cupcake plus Old Williamsburgh Spiced Apple Cinnamon.

Hi everyone!

Thanks to all of you for the Birthday Wishes! [smilie=th_a194]

Today I'm burning Gold Canyon's Autumn Walk and melting Scentsationals Pinecones & Birch

Added Creamy Pumpkin Shake from LSC...hoping they open soon! Making some room for some more!

MaggieMae - Have U heard anything? Even if she opened tomorrow, she's so popular that her TAT would probably B too long (at least 4 me) to get any holiday scents delivered in time to melt em before the holiday. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] BTW - I checked my Morenci candles & no spots on em. [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm burning an oldie but goodie - Soy Breeze's (OOB) Ginger Vanilla Bean. This was a scent unique to them - really good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Nope Sweet...no word yet. Your right about the holiday scents...that's what happened last year. Bummer.

Your Morenci's are spotless? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Good news! I love mine anyway. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Sweet, my arm has a very purdy Halloween colored cast right now!

Also, Ginger Vanilla Bean sounds like a good one - we should try and get someone to try to dupe it.

Tonight is Holiday Spice Rack - Scentsationals

On this rainy morning I am burning Yankee French Vanilla, BBW Blueberry Pumpkin and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin plus a pillar of vanilla from BH&G and an Old Williamsburgh Pumpkin Spice. I also have a cute little owl luminary lit up so it looks and smells pretty in here.

Sounds festive Debra!! Hope it's healing nicely. [smilie=yes]

This morning it's...

Lady of the Fall from TBG....pretty name....smells great!

Have a good one. :)

It's still raining and very dark here. I relit my candles from this morning plus Yankee Vanilla Cupcake. I am really loving the BBW Blueberry Pumpkin Patch. I know this one has gotten some bad reviews of people thinking it was just a straight blueberry scent but I can smell lots of pumpkin, too, and I am really enjoying this one.

I'm melting some new companies this week. Sugar & Spice Gourmet-Warm Apple Crisp...yummers!!

Tara's Candle Cottage-Twilight Woods, Orchid Lake Candles and Soaps -Fall Festival-smells great could have been a bit stronger and also Vampire's Kiss...great scent!! I'm heading to an Arbonne skin product demo/luncheon today. Anyone heard of their products? Have a great afternoon.

Cookielady, how do you like your Vanilla Caramel Swirl candle? I was thinking of getting that.

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Spice from McCall's (from my fall swap buddy), Glazed Donut French Toast from SH, and Hazelnut Donut from Ava's. cloud_9.gif