The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Haunting Fragrances

Sweet....Measles? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Tooooo funny! Well, I took your advice and sent an email. Hope they can give me the scoop. It's only on the "Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" candle which is dark pink and it still smells great...I think it actually smells better than when I first got it...creamier. Oh, and nope...none on the top or by the wicks. Maybe Delusional Chik is right and it's fragrance oil or pigment. Hmmmm....another waxie mystery.

Got rid of two more candles today...yay. Late this evening it's been...

B&BW Pumpkin Hayride and Autumn Day

Morenci Honey Pear Cider which I'm loving...this one also smells better now.

YC Autumn Wreath

And put on Scentsy Honey Pear Cider...yum and Scentimental Cider

Upstairs it's Peggy from Kissing Booth

Night.

Pumpkin Nutmeg Pie is now at that awkward candle point where I can burn it down to the safe point then swap to something else for the rest of the night until the next evening. (I might burn in the morning if I can manage to get up early enough before work to get a decent wax pool going, [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] )

So now it's Warm Crackling Campfire from Better Homes and Gardens in between trying to use up Pumpkin Nutmeg Pie. I never thought I would like outdoorsy scents. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Popping in quickly to say thanks for all the anniversary good wishes!

I am laying low -"old people" should not break bones. Not only are there broken bones...my nose is out of joint cuz I am lousy at this one-handed bizness. <_>

Tonight I'm burning my Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts from SH. I've decided that this is my favorite cider scent, and I will need it every fall, hehe. This candle has inspired me to buy more candles from SH- such great scents and scent throw! smile.gif

Good Morning--starting mine with BBW Blueberry Pumpkin and YC Pure Radiance Iced Cookie. Have a great day everyone. It is very cold here this morning--32!!

Good Morning and happy Friday!!

Biolaeagles....I agree with ya on Spider Cider and Deadly Donuts!! It's Yummo. There are a couple staple scents from SH that I NEED for Fall!!

It's Glazed Apple Cider Donuts from CFOW this morning.

:)

Good Morning!

Starting the day out with CCCC Creepy Crawly Cookies....this is a mild spicy cookie!

Burning BB&W Marshmallow Fireside, this is the first time I've burned this scent and I know it's so popular, but it's not fav of mine. It's good,but there are so many other BB&W scents that I like better!

Enjoy the day everyone! [smilie=th_bb20]

Good morning, everyone! It's starting to get a little cooler here in SoCal- high 60's in the morning! I envy all of you with your beautiful fall weather, haha. th_autumboy.gif

Today I'm melting Marshmallow from FP, Nawlins Pralines and Cream from Nene's and Dutch Apple Crunch from BH. sFun_bananshula.gif

On this beautiful fall afternoon I am burning Yankee Vanilla Caramel, Ashland Fall Harvest and BH&G Berry Pumpkin Cream.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Cbgirl.....thread post below.

Just a note...Morenci got back to me and said the spots were the fragrance oil. They use a lot in each candle and it seeps out of the wax over time.

Rewarming the earlier wax.

I've been re-warming my Thankful by CFTKR in the warmers and burning my YC Autumn Wreath. I've been baking, graveyard cupcakes and witch's fingers for our annual Halloween get-together. I'll probably change everything out after dinner this evening.

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

TGIF, Everyone!

[smilie=th_smilies-1]

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Cbgirl.....thread post below.

Just a note...Morenci got back to me and said the spots were the fragrance oil. They use a lot in each candle and it seeps out of the wax over time.

Rewarming the earlier wax.

I thought it might be the oils! I think some of my Better Homes and Gardens from last year are trying to do the spotty thing, though we had a summer with intermittent air conditioning. I think the occasional heat spikes in my apartment sped the process up.

MaggieMae - Thanks for letting us know...glad they're not contagious! :D

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcake ....very yummmmy! :wub:

Glad you solved the Morenci mystery, Maggie.

I'm melting LOL Pink Sugar Bubblegum. Lately I'm not as into "pink" scents as I used to be, but this one is fun.

Hello, girls! :)

Just changed out a few warmers for the night:

Swan Creek Harvest Spice

Partylite Mahogany Apple

Partylite Autumn Glow

Homemade Lemon Sugar Bundt Cake

Sure do miss this place. My "busyness" with going back to school has just increased exponentially as we have just begun the relocation process. :(

Cccccccold this morning!!! I've just lit a mainstay hazelnut cream candle I picked up from Walmart I have always loved this scent. I also picked up a Better Homes candle. What do ya'll think of those?

Dabba--I really like the three wick Mainstays candles. They burn really well and put out a really good throw in my opinion. I also like the BH&G candles. I find they also burn well and have a decent throw. Hope you enjoy the ones you got. Nancy

Sure do miss this place. My "busyness" with going back to school has just increased exponentially as we have just begun the relocation process. :(

Hi Honeybear! [smilie=The_Hi] Relocating....U mean moving? Will U still be in the same area/state? Sounds like you've got lots on your plate - I hope everything goes smoothly 4 U! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm burning Crossroads Pumpkin Pie candle. I like pumpkin scents year round, but in the fall I go into my pumpkin palooza mode. :D

Hey Honeybear.... [smilie=th_sHellobar] Good to see you!! Are you moving??

I thought it might be the oils!

[smilie=th_200912104451] Good going delusional Chik!! [smilie=th_clap1]

MaggieMae - Thanks for letting us know...glad they're not contagious! :D

Yes, glad to know!! :sSig_heeheehee:

Late last night it was Pure Bliss from Ks

This morning it's...

Caramel Cinnamon Latte from Granny's

Coffee Bread Smoothie from unknown vendor

Upstairs

Joan from Kissing Booth

Have a great Saturday. :)

Melting...