The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Haunting Fragrances

Starting the morning with some spring, its cold here!

Scentsy-Honeymoon Hideaway

McCalls-Watermelon

Swan Creek-Wild Meadows

Hope you all are having a great day, and week.

Happy anniversary, Debra!

Too funny, Dabba. What grade(s) do you teach?

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Donuts from SH, Dutch Apple Crunch from BH and Pumpkin Roll from Scentsy. th_prod_107_1676.gif

Melting Pecan Bars from Steetman in 2 melters

Stopped at Wally World today and picked up 3 clams...Spiced Cranberries, Redwood & Pomegranate and Clear Autumn Skies

Hope everyone is doing well

Biola, am teaching eighth grade this year. Currently melting the Haley's grandma's kitchen as well as burning colonial simply vanilla candle and Village spiced pumpkin cradle. We are supposed to have our first cold night tonight.

For the rest of the day it is YC Iced Cookie and Whoopie Pie. The Iced Cookie is really crackling on this chilly late afternoon and I am enjoying it alot.

Melting Coconut Curry Custard from Can-Do. Most people don't really care for this scent but I love it because it's very different. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Debra - Happy anniversary - hope U had a very nice dinner! [smilie=th_a056]

Yesterday at school I melted an old Haley's grandma's kitchen tart. It blew everybody out of my classroom.

Dabba - Sheesh....what a buncha scent weenies! :D

1803...Toasted Marshmallow Spice. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 That's better. :)

MaggieMae - That's one of their newer ones...whatcha think? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm burning B&BW's Spiced Apple Toddy - great scent! Glad 2 C they brought it back again this year.

Melting Coconut Curry Custard from Can-Do. Most people don't really care for this scent but I love it because it's very different. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Cindy, that's certainly a weird combo :huh: I will have to give it a try out of pure curiosity!

Happy Anniversary, Debra! Hope the arm is doing better.

Melting a YC Beware! tart I found in the bottom of my Halloween decor bin. Still packing a punch o' patchouli :D

MaggieMae - That's one of their newer ones...whatcha think? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I like it lots....but to me (and you know how I am at figuring out scents [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] ) it smells like Vanilla Spice not marshmallow or caramel which is in the description.

Starting the day with BBW Cider Donut and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin plus YC Apple Cider and Old Williamsburgh Spiced Apple Cinnamon.

Brrrr....it's cold.....37 degrees. [smilie=th_autumboy]

It's my Fall swap box this morning...

SH Pumpkin Maple Cream Cake

SBS Pumpkin Creme Brûlée...smells heavenly in here! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Added candles...

Pumpkin Harvest from CVS

Prairie Kitchen from CBC

Cinnamon Beignets from FA

Woodland View from Candle-lite

Wanna start burning my YC Autumn Wreath so I gotta use up some of these.

Have a good one. :)

Doing a remelt of PI Cranberry Spice today. It's a nice one. I am in the mood for cozy spicy scents today, since it is chilly and drizzle-y out. Later I plan on switching to CFTKR Autumn Morn. Wish I had some Celtic Moonspice (Nene's, LOL's, anyone's).

Yay! I finished up two candles! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

So, I replaced them with....

YC Autumn Wreath....love it!

Morenci Honey Pear Cider

Has anyone noticed discoloration in their Morenci candles? My candles look like they have spots all over them. It's very yucky...almost like a mold. [smilie=th_gagme] It's all over the sides and you see it through the glass. They haven't been in the sun and I've never had it happen before. [smilie=th_idontknow] Yuck.

Morenci Honey Pear Cider

Has anyone noticed discoloration in their Morenci candles? My candles look like they have spots all over them. It's very yucky...almost like a mold. [smilie=th_gagme] It's all over the sides and you see it through the glass. They haven't been in the sun and I've never had it happen before. [smilie=th_idontknow] Yuck.

MaggieMae - That does does sound odd! Maybe they have the measles. [smilie=th_foolish1] Are the spots on the top of the candle by the wicks, too? Do they still smell ok? I've had my Morenci candles a few years now & that didn't happen to them. They're packed away & I'm too pooped to look now, but I'll check this weekend and let U know if they're still ok. It's always a good idea to go to the source....drop em an email asking what the spots are.

I'm burning Gold Canyon's White Pumpkin. Funny...this wasn't my fave pumpkin scent when I got this a few years ago, didn't think it was 'pumpkin-y' enuf, but I'm really liking the scent now. [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Guess I've got a fickle nose. Foodie find at the grocery store tonite ...Thomas' Gingerbread bagels![smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

It was beautifully chilly this morning, so much so, in fact, that I was inspired to make some crockpot chili! (vegetarian, of course) YUMMO

[smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Because I'm SO happy to have cool weather, today's tart (all over the house) was

Thankful by CFTKR

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I had planned to light a candle this evening, but I'm just too pooped.

[smilie=thzzz003]

Have a good night