The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Haunting Fragrances

Thank you very much for all the get well wishes. Yep Sweet - it was pet related. I fell over the puppy in a dark hallway. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

My Maine Coon kitty was very sweet last night, she slept with her little paws on my shoulder. Even the nasty Siamese rescue popped up on the bed and looked at me. She probably wanted breakfast, but she usually does not associate with the other cats (who are usually on the bed.) So, this was a first! [smilie=th_catkiss]

I am trying melt up all the old Halloween tarts so I can buy new next year. Today it is CYS - Black Cat Prowl.

This afternoon I have a bunch of candles burning--YC Vanilla Chai, Christmas Cookie, Sugared Apple and Macintosh plus BH&G Frosted Vanilla Cupcake and BBW Frosted Cupcake.

Today DH and I are doing a bunch of cleaning to get ready for some guests. I am melting some old candle scraps I saved long ago -- YC Lemon Lavender. After this it will be either a floral (rare for me!) or back to the "autumn/spicy" category.

Poor Debra! Hope your arm heals...you need to be able to light those candles, hehe!

Sweet&spiceygrl, I'm so excited for the holiday swap coming up soon!

Today I'm melting Pink Vanilla Butter Fudge from SMT. I'm so excited for her website to be up sometime in November! th_avatar_4219.gif

Now I have Pumpkin Nutmeg Pie by Candle-lite going while the last bit of safely burnable wax from my Cinnamon candle hardens. Once the Pumpkin Nutmeg Pie has a full wax pool, I'll snuff it out and go back to the Cinnamon until the wax gets too deep. Then rinse and repeat until the Cinnamon is gone. Does anyone else do this with their candles? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

It's a spicy evening here -- melting YC Kitchen Spice and burning two votives. One is an elderly Candledippers votive in Autumn's Bounty, and the other is a Full Moon votive in Autumn Spice. (Earlier I had SH Dewberry going, and just switched it out for variety.)

Yep Sweet - it was pet related. I fell over the puppy in a dark hallway. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

My Maine Coon kitty was very sweet last night, she slept with her little paws on my shoulder. Even the nasty Siamese rescue popped up on the bed and looked at me. She probably wanted breakfast, but she usually does not associate with the other cats (who are usually on the bed.) So, this was a first! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Debra - I've also come close to tripping over pets, it's easy 2 do. I keep telling em...since they're level with my feet they can C me better than I can C them...so stear clear! But...do they listen?? :sFun_ahohno: Your Main Coon gets BIG points for snuggling with her mama...good girl! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: I hope your arm heals quickly!

Then rinse and repeat until the Cinnamon is gone. Does anyone else do this with their candles? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Delusional - You're burning candles? If so.....what R U rinsing? [smilie=th_scratch] When a jar candle burns 2 low for safety, I sometimes pour the melted wax from the jar into my melter and continue 2 melt it.

I'm melting CFTKR's Harvest End...wonderful scent! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Debra, how sweet the kitties were looking out for you! [smilie=th_huganimal]

I started melting TDC Bohemian Sunrise but didn't care for it (too perfumey), so swapped it out just now for B&BW Summertime S'mores.

Delusional - You're burning candles? If so.....what R U rinsing? [smilie=th_scratch] When a jar candle burns 2 low for safety, I sometimes pour the melted wax from the jar into my melter and continue 2 melt it.

Oh, I meant like how the shampoo bottles always tell one to 'rinse and repeat', meaning doing it over and over. Sorry for being unclear. [smilie=th_5337c1ad]

If I had a warmer I would totally pour it off into the wax container on there and be done with it haha. But I like my fire. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Starting the day with YC Vanilla Chai and Vanilla Cupcake, BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Frosted Cupcake plus my Vanilla pillar from BH&G.

Good Morning!

Debra, I'm so sorry to read that you broke your arm - owie! I hope you have a speedy recovery!

[smilie=th_cuddle-1]

This weekend I went to my friend's funeral (my animal rescuer friend), I am still having a hard time realizing I will never get another text or call from her.

The rest of the weekend was spent finishing the Halloween decorations and getting the final to-do list together for the annual Halloween party. This all started with my oldest DD and now that she's living out-of-state, it's just not the same, I sure do miss her!

:icon_cry:

I honestly didn't get a lot of melting done over the weekend, finished a bag from OPT of Orange Pomander Spice. I don't know if it's me, or these just lost their scent over time, but they are have not been huge throwers.

:icon_confused:

Once I get the kids off to school, I will change everything out and maybe burn some candles while I'm home.

:icon_razz:

Happy Monday, everyone!

mcgonagall.gif Hi friends!

Melting a couple of really good ones right now...

CCCC ~ Butternut Pumpkin

CFTKR ~ Orange Caramel ZB

Smells heavenly in here! :sFun_bananshula:

HalloweenBalloons.gifHave a Wonderful Day!

melting TDC Sunday Morning and TBG Mint Stars

burning FM Sticks & Twigs (votive)

Mint Stars is a nice change of pace from all the spicy scents. FM Sticks & Twigs is great. I would reorder it in the future based on scent alone, but I don't think pillars are really for me. The flames are too fragile and too susceptible to slight breezes (like if you walk past the candle). But I will enjoy the ones I have.

It's Zombie Zucchini Bread from Daphne's. :)

Upstairs Prairie House from Hickory Ridge

Added some candles...

Prairie Kitchen from County Button Candles

Pumpkin Harvest from CVS

Cinnamon Beignets from Folky Art

Woodland View from Candle-lite

I really enjoyed my new autumn leaves candle from The Candle Cottage. I burned it all day at school. I will definitely be getting another one of these from tractor supply.

Been out all day shopping and picking up supplies, etc. Guess I will burn my Yankee Vanilla Cupcake candle and probably put Mainstays Mulled Cider with it. Both of these are about done so I might as well finish them up.

Melting Swan Creek Banana Nut Bread....burning WArm Glow Caramel Corn, and Mainstays Pumpkin Spice.....making me super hungry....I love the Mainstays Pumpkin Spice....:)