The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Haunting Fragrances

Starting the day with YC Iced Cookie, BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Old Williamsburgh Pumpkin Spice and Mainstays Apple Pumpkin.

Delusional, it seems like most of the companies I ordered from over the past six years are now closed. This morning I have just started fall hayride by Glade.

Morning all....

Today it's free sample Saturday....lol

Strawberry Coconut Cream Bread from CFOW

Kettle Corn Marshmallow Fluff from Rainbow Melts

Slice of Heaven from CFOW

Have a good one. :)

Katz - those VCMA flash sales looked like fun! Most seemed to happen before I was home in the evening to hit the computer - probably lucky for my bank account! [smilie=th_c032]

I seem to be melting all OOB vendors lately. Tonight is Witches Cauldron from another one.

For sure Debra...I have done some major damage this week...th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Happy Saturday, all! Today hubby & I are bringing our boys to a pumpkin patch nearby. It'll be nice to get out of the house and do something fun and fall-ish! th_ecd36868.gif

Today I'm melting a mystery tart from Tiffany's and Raspberry Marshmallow Cake from Tara's CC. th_prod_107_1676.gif

Hi everyone! 84508.gif

Melting...

HHS - Caramelized Crimson Pear...love it!

BSF - Stuffed French Toast Chai Tea...light, but good.

TBG - Vintage Circus...good - blend of candy apple, funnel cake & cotton candy

Burning YC Autumn Leaves

Have a good evening! capplani.gif

Today's melt is LOL Booper's Cupcakes. It's smelling good in here, but I have been craving a nap all day and am not sure how much longer I can stay awake. (It's 7:57 PM.) #feelingold

I'm melting The Kissing Booth's Pumpkin Scone from the fall swap. Cold sniff was wonderful, melted it was really good, but it didn't last long 4 me. Word has it there may be a holiday waxie swap....hope lots of peeps decide to participate cuz it's a great way to try new scents & vendors! [smilie=yes]

I broke my arm this am - do you know how hard it is to ignite those Bic lighters with one hand? [smilie=grrr]

Today is Lavender Basil by Dew Drop Scents. I don't see much going on her site right now either... (Delusional - I think a lot of really great vendors are around for the long haul - but many web shops seem to close, sometimes quite quickly! I have several bags from OOB vendors.)

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday night!

Melting Crisp Fall Leaves from BH&G (a fave!!)

and

Madagascar Spice by Delightful Scents

Good night, All!

Debra, oh no! I hope you're not in too much discomfort. Yes, trying to function one-handed with a cast is a lesson in frustration :(

Spent the day with my godson at the Science of Star Wars exhibit. Very fun to see all the props and costumes close up, like being a little kid again :D

Burning B&BW Pumpkin Hayride but kind of wishing I'd picked something else because it's a bit too heavy for the warm evening.

[smilie=th_ef3416a0] Debra--so sorry to hear about your arm. How frustrating and painful that must be. Good thoughts coming your way for a quick recovery.

Starting my Sunday with YC Vanilla Cupcake, BBW Pumpkin Carving and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin plus my BH&G Vanilla pillar and Old Williamsburgh Pumpkin Spice.

Have a great day, everyone!

Good Morning and Happy Sunday to you....Halloween-BlkCatPumpkin-1.jpg

Melting just one tart right now...HHS Toasted Apple Mango Tango. This is sooooo good! It's a blend of toasted marshmallow and AMT...love it.

debra, sorry to hear about your arm...oh my goodness. OUCH!!! Hope it heals quickly! ballonenbloemen.gif I miss Dew Drops Scents...she had great stuff!

Rivercat, sounds like a fun day...my boys used to be Star Wars geeks. vader.gif Now it's mainly DH....lol. yabbahut1.gif

sweet, sure hope I can do the next swap!

Have a good Sunday everyone! thCrowPumpkinBoo.gif

Good morn, everyone. No melting yesterday, went to a college football game out of town.

Melting: Berry Citrus by FP

Twiggs & Berries by FP

Burning: Mulberry & Mangarin by Swan Creek

Debra, so sorry to hear about your arm [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Good Morning!

Melting Pumpkin Beans from Can-Do...very yummy!

Burning BB&W Harvest Gathering and Chestnuts and Clove

Debra,get well soon!

Dabbadooey, I enjoy the Glade melts too! I haven't been able to try Fall Hayride, every where I go it is sold out. I think they are coming out with gingerbread melts for the holidays!

Debra - Yeouch! :o I hope the pets didn't cause U to fall (they luv to get under our feet! :wacko: ) & U can still use your dominant hand. Ya know....to use the Bic lighter. :lol:

I'm burning Crossroads Pumpkin Pie, a giftie from my sis last Christmas. Don't ya luv when family & friends think U have plenty of waxies, but give U what U luv anyway? :wub:

So sorry to hear of your mishap Debra...heal soon!! _smileyfacehugging_.gifI am lucky. Although my left hand is my dominant hand, I do many other things right handed. I am melting 2 new vendors and love both of them. Long Cane Primitives-Tres Leches Nutmeg Cake and Sugar & Spice Gourmet Candles-Warm Apple Crisp. I wish y'all a fabulous Sunday..Our Colts play tonight and Peyton is coming home so lots of hub bub in the city.